Site Feedback Thank You

Concerning the people on these forums and the mods.

Hi, I'm fairly new here, although I've used this site and the vaults of erowid alot before for research, but my main point in writing this is to thank all the people on these forums for giving me great, helpful advise. I love the idea of harm reduction and feel it's a critical part of our society.

P.S. Also, to the mods and administrators of this site, I'll definetly make sure for now on that I obide by the rules and policies. I'm even going to read the rules before posting again, just to give me a heads up. Thank you guys, alot, and I hope this site continues to be in operation as long as possible

Yea props to BL, I not a man of many words but I will say bl has saved lives, real cool community if you don't count the "weed and mushrooms are magical" fools.

I'd just like to show my appreciation

I was on some other drug related message boards and they use SWIM and SWIY all over the place. I wanted to rip their dumb throats out through the screen. I just want to thank Bluelight and all of its members for being too smart for such a horrible thing.
Merry Christmas!!=D<3

I was on some other drug related message boards and they use SWIM and SWIY all over the place. I wanted to rip their dumb throats out through the screen. I just want to thank Bluelight and all of its members for being too smart for such a horrible thing.
Merry Christmas!!=D<3
lol

Best post of the thread.

Merry Christmas!!=D<3

I think this is one of the first times I have seen a newer member such as yourself actually thanking us for that! I'm so glad to see it! Stick around, and merry Christmas to you too! :D

Thank you engineers and other people no one ever thinks about :). (Like the test dummies and soup nazi ;))

please stop bumping threads with no new input
stop trolling support in general or you'll earn another infraction.

please stop bumping threads with no new input
stop trolling support in general or you'll earn another infraction.

DUDE!!!! some other mod told me that this is the way I should be handling the threads you guys lock......fuck I'm trying to do it right.

They tell me they can't be arsed to move it to the right place and that if I know where it is, then I should just link it. wtf :idk:

By putting a link to your locked thread in a vaguely similar thread in support? Can you show me where you were given this advice?

It says nothing of the sort there, if your thread is closed it's probably best just to let it go.
You were linked to this thread in your closed lounge thread as it is the appropriate place to show appreciation for bluelight. You also bumped a thread about sigs from october with your closed thread, nobody has told you to do that.
I am going to delete a few previous posts from this thread as you're not supposed to post PRIVATE messages publicly and because this thread is being derailed.
Feel free if you wish to use this thread to express your appreciation for bluelight.

Dude, seriously

I fuckin LOVE this site.

:thu:

To all the mods, members, and truth seekers.

I don't know exactly where this post should fit, so I decided that the BDD would be the closest. Basically, I have no questions but do have a generalized statment I would like to make regarding the moderators and members of this great site. Firstly, this site has gained so much positive ground since it started and has helped numerous people through tough and sometimes impossible times. Not only that, but the promptness of answering our questions is phenomenal. Thank you to the members, and the mods such as Captain Heroin, DJsim, Leftwing, and tons I've left out. Also, Lacey K , Johanschimpo(spell check?), BollWeevil, Cane2theLeft, and tons more I've left out. Lacey K, always seems like she talks directly to me with her advice and answers it's weird, as well as Captain Heroin's suggestions. You guys don't know how much positivity and real, truthful, information you are actually dictating and sending out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This site has saved me and gave me hope in more ways than you would know. Now, for everyone who thinks I'm just ass-kissing, I have no reason to do so. This is me, who I am, as a regular drug user stating my deep belief concerning this site and the people that make it what it is= phenomenal. Thank you.

merged...

as you can see, we get this all time. ;)

PLUR!!!

Thanks for the post, poppyplanet! We should all be equally grateful towards each other for this community. Bluelight is a place that exists blissfully as it does, knowing that the information you can get from these forums is mostly unbiased and factual, and also contains a huge amount of subjective opinion from people all over the world who have experienced different things and have seen through different eyes.

Out of all the messageboards ive ever posted on, BL always remains near the top when it comes to thinking of aspects like dignity, care, and friendship. What some uneducated people may see as a bad thing ("kids talking about drugs"), those who are involved with that world reallly know that their time and effort that is spent into the harm-reduction and factual/scientific knowledge spread is totally worth it, and we are thriving on what we can give to help.