• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

testing ketamine with reagents, what are normal reactions I should be getting?

Yeah you are. Theres a whole thread called show us your stash. But you can post drug pics anywhere as long as they're not incriminating amounts.
Just a close up of some of the crystals spread out will do. @tazz20

Also,being on LSD and shrooms will make it easier to k hole. But if someone has no tolerance, a 'bump' can be enough to hole anyway.

Yeah you are. Theres a whole thread called show us your stash. But you can post drug pics anywhere as long as they're not incriminating amounts.
Just a close up of some of the crystals spread out will do. @tazz20

Also,being on LSD and shrooms will make it easier to k hole. But if someone has no tolerance, a 'bump' can be enough to hole anyway.
charging my phone for a bit and will post a pic

sorry can you just tell me how to post a pic was looking for that option lol and thank you for the help!
Using imgur is the easier way i found
Can use the imgur website, or they have an app, very simple 👍

Using imgur is the easier way i found
Can use the imgur website, or they have an app, very simple 👍
; let me know if you're able to view this. the mecke reagent key concerns me because I'm not sure if theres amphetamine and/or coke in this batch? not sure if that's common..
edit: the reagent key pic didn't show but ketamine amphetamine and ketamine are all labeled white for that reagent according to the booklet.

; let me know if you're able to view this. the mecke reagent key concerns me because I'm not sure if theres amphetamine and/or coke in this batch? not sure if that's common..
edit: the reagent key pic didn't show but ketamine amphetamine and ketamine are all labeled white for that reagent according to the booklet.

So is that k powder or crystal? It looks more like powder (like coke, or 'cooked' k) to me, in which case i wouldn't be able to tell.
It does look like some crystal ive had once before tho, that i got from the darknet and it came from America. It was chunks and powderized chunks together.. It was very strong. I tested it of course and it was pure.
At first i thought it looked like the fine grain K i see alot in uk, but upon zooming i could see chunks.
Normally we see the needle-shard stuff, but fine grain is common recently too. Or we see big chunks which look like white/clear mdma. What you have may be a crushed version/bottom bag of the big chunks, which is what i believed i had from USA.

There was a Pic of some 2fdck in the show us your stash thread i believe @hydroazuanacaine posted... But i have a funny feeling they got deleted. Maybe they csn comment on as if it looks like 2f...iirc the 2f stuff is tan/off white... I maybe wrong.

So is that k powder or crystal? It looks more like powder (like coke, or 'cooked' k) to me, in which case i wouldn't be able to tell.
It does look like some crystal ive had once before tho, that i got from the darknet and it came from America. It was chunks and powderized chunks together.. It was very strong. I tested it of course and it was pure.
At first i thought it looked like the fine grain K i see alot in uk, but upon zooming i could see chunks.
Normally we see the needle-shard stuff, but fine grain is common recently too. Or we see big chunks which look like white/clear mdma. What you have may be a crushed version/bottom bag of the big chunks, which is what i believed i had from USA.

There was a Pic of some 2fdck in the show us your stash thread i believe @hydroazuanacaine posted... But i have a funny feeling they got deleted. Maybe they csn comment on as if it looks like 2f...iirc the 2f stuff is tan/off white... I maybe wrong.
yea I'm not sure. this seems completely grounded up like sand and has a slight shimmer to it. I've only ever tried a small amount of coke once and didn't feel much but I definitely feel like I get the head space of ketamine. so it's hard to make that comparison Doesn't seem to be as much of a body high as the first one. hoping maybe it's isomer? I know one type of k is more mental. not sure what to think but it's not as calming as other stuff I tried which concerns me. all the reagent tests seem pretty normal though

Last edited:
yea I'm not sure. this seems completely grounded up like sand and has a slight shimmer to it. I've only ever tried a small amount of coke once and didn't feel much but I definitely feel like I get the head space of ketamine. so it's hard to make that comparison Doesn't seem to be as much of a body high as the first one. hoping maybe it's isomer? I know one type of k is more mental. not sure what to think but it's not as calming as other stuff I tried which concerns me. all the reagent tests seem pretty normal though
No i wasnt insinuating that it could be coke.
And yes there is 3 types of k
S+ isomer
R- isomer
Racemic

S+ is more in the head, more trippy, and more sought after, also can be more expensive. Its more of a wonky stimulant in small dose. I can stay up for days doing this type of K with no othet stims.
R- is more of a relaxing body load, usually less trippy. Doesnt hit hard like S+, but can last longer ime.
Racemic is the most common, and is a 50/50 blend of S and R.

Sounds like you have S+. The big rock/chunky stuff I had that looked like what you have was S+.

If it was 'cooked' it wouldn't be shimmery.
👍

@tazz20
I zoomed in on your 4th Pic
I wouldn't say this is 100% ground up like sand
Its not the fine grain we get here either
And its definitely not cooked, the bits i circled are defo shards of smashed up rock
Just like the S+ i got from USA once and a few times here, half powder like sand and half shard/chunks from smashed up rock/crystal

You can cook it, itll make it easier to rack up and less harsh on the nose, not sure if you know how but heres a quick fool proof guide.
You just put it in a CLEAN frying pan and add a very small amount of water, enough so its all swimming in a small puddle, then cook it on a verrry low heat, untill all the water is gone and the puddle/solution has solidify/stopped moving, then once it stoos moving turn all music etc off and listen carefully and wait until it stops hissing, take it off heat then dab the bottom of the pan with a wet cloth to stop it cooking any more and burning. Then scrape it out with a credit card. If you've never done it before make sure you are sober and haven't done a line first lol.

If its the same as what i had, it cooks up lovely. Do it with a small amount first, 0.5g or 1g, because if there is a cut, it can burn and ruin the whole lot.

@tazz20
And its definitely not cooked, the bits i circled are defo shards of smashed up rock
Just like the S+ i got from USA once and a few times here, half powder like sand and half shard/chunks from smashed up rock/crystal

You can cook it, itll make it easier to rack up and less harsh on the nose, not sure if you know how but heres a quick fool proof guide.
You just put it in a CLEAN frying pan and add a very small amount of water, enough so its all swimming in a small puddle, then cook it on a verrry low heat, untill all the water is gone and the puddle/solution has solidify/stopped moving, then once it stoos moving turn all music etc off and listen carefully and wait until it stops hissing, take it off heat then dab the bottom of the pan with a wet cloth to stop it cooking any more and burning. Then scrape it out with a credit card. If you've never done it before make sure you are sober and haven't done a line first lol.

If its the same as what i had, it cooks up lovely. Do it with a small amount first, 0.5g or 1g, because if there is a cut, it can burn and ruin the whole lot.

@tazz20

appreciate the feedback man. wasn't the kind of k I was going for but I feel a bit better knowing it's at least (hopefully) not 2fdck or some other shit lol haven't been using k all that long and only ever tried maybe 3 different batches. it seemed a bit paranoing to be on out in public but when I was in my bed I felt ok on it after a few bumps...strange

appreciate the feedback man. wasn't the kind of k I was going for but I feel a bit better knowing it's at least (hopefully) not 2fdck or some other shit lol haven't been using k all that long and only ever tried maybe 3 different batches. it seemed a bit paranoing to be on out in public but when I was in my bed I felt ok on it after a few bumps...strange
Until you get alot of experience and a fairly decent tolerance to K id keep it to an 'at home' drug for sure, haha, its great fun in a dark room with some cool music.
Being wonky in public with no tolerance (even with a big tolerance) can sometimes end pretty badly, trust me i know from multiple, multiple experiences, losing things, falling over, getting arrested for being 'out of it', or like you mentioned, paranoia, thinking people sre following you or staring at you, stay safe, it could also leave you pretty vulnerable to get beat up or robbed, even raped!

Until you get alot of experience and a fairly decent tolerance to K id keep it to an 'at home' drug for sure, haha, its great fun in a dark room with some cool music.
Being wonky in public with no tolerance (even with a big tolerance) can sometimes end pretty badly, trust me i know from multiple, multiple experiences, losing things, falling over, getting arrested for being 'out of it', or like you mentioned, paranoia, thinking people sre following you or staring at you, stay safe, it could also leave you pretty vulnerable to get beat up or robbed, even raped!
the thing is the first time I did a bump I felt great in public. not sure if that's because it was different kind of k. that one was more floaty I guess..

the thing is the first time I did a bump I felt great in public. not sure if that's because it was different kind of k. that one was more floaty I guess..
Hundreds even thousands of times its been great for me in public too, a handful of times its been like a nightmare, usually when I've stupidly done it after getting proper drunk (don't do this unless you are at home sat down, lol)

There was a Pic of some 2fdck in the show us your stash @hydroazuanacaine posted... But i have a funny feeling they got deleted. Maybe they csn comment on as if it looks like 2f...iirc the 2f stuff is tan/off white... I maybe wrong.
i deleted it and the stuff tazz is posting is almost certainly not 2fk. i prefer 2fk to k, have gotten tons of it from all over the world, and it has never looked remotely like tazz’s dope.