• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

testing ketamine with reagents, what are normal reactions I should be getting?

tazz20

Bluelighter
this is probably a silly obscure question but I ordered the 4 reagents that are used for ketamine and I was wondering, are their certain fillers I should look out for? I assume in a perfect world it is supposed to only read for ketamine and not detect anything else. I remember when I tested my ecstasy it also read amphetamine and I figured that was normal but was told it wasn't lol. but for k should it only detect ketamine? what kind of results do you guys get when you test your street ket? what's considered good quality? the batch I recently picked up seems to be a bit more of a mental high and less of a body high and seems to give me a bit of anxiety so I'm not sure if that's normal? I realize there are different types of ketamine.

this is probably a silly obscure question but I ordered the 4 reagents that are used for ketamine and I was wondering, are their certain fillers I should look out for? I assume in a perfect world it is supposed to only read for ketamine and not detect anything else. I remember when I tested my ecstasy it also read amphetamine and I figured that was normal but was told it wasn't lol. but for k should it only detect ketamine? what kind of results do you guys get when you test your street ket? what's considered good quality? the batch I recently picked up seems to be a bit more of a mental high and less of a body high and seems to give me a bit of anxiety so I'm not sure if that's normal? I realize there are different types of ketamine.
Mandelin should go orange/dark orange i know that

Not sure how common cuts react with reagents but a good way to tell if it had cuts is to a simple foil burn test.
You're looking for a consistent pure almost blood red color. Dark red or red with black specs or any other color stain indicate impure product.
Loads of guides on here and other websites if you do a quick search 👍

Not sure how common cuts react with reagents but a good way to tell if it had cuts is to a simple foil burn test.
You're looking for a consistent pure almost blood red color. Dark red or red with black specs or any other color stain indicate impure product.
Loads of guides on here and other websites if you do a quick search 👍
thank you, was trying to find some more info. I've gone under the impression that nothing is pure so I'm trying to figure out what would actually be considered "dangerous" I also take snri antidepressants and while ketamine itself doesn't have any interactions I'm not sure if the fillers would.

thank you, was trying to find some more info. I've gone under the impression that nothing is pure so I'm trying to figure out what would actually be considered "dangerous" I also take snri antidepressants and while ketamine itself doesn't have any interactions I'm not sure if the fillers would.
I doubt it

Reagent Tests UK is about to release a ketamine specific reagent iirc

There was also another 18yo girl who died after taking 'Ketamine' in October in Newcastle on her first day at University.

There was also another 18yo girl who died after taking 'Ketamine' in October in Newcastle on her first day at University.
Pretty sure it 4 people that died then, just saw the article. It was 2018 though iirc
2 deaths of suspected ket n 2 of suspected mdma.. :(

Edit oh no it wasnt 2018

Regarding fent test strips
My dealer gets 1L (50g) of k crystal at a time then liquidizes it and recooks into powder all at once in a frying pan.
Would he be able to just wait until it was liquid and dunk in a strip or 2 and 'stir' the solution and get a valid result?

On the test strip website it says put 1/10th of a dose in 2.5ml of water then test. For him to do that with all of his stock it would take some serious time.

If i cant get any answer here I'll start a thread.

#FuckFent

Regarding fent test strips
My dealer gets 1L (50g) of k crystal at a time then liquidizes it and recooks into powder all at once in a frying pan.
Would he be able to just wait until it was liquid and dunk in a strip or 2 and 'stir' the solution and get a valid result?

On the test strip website it says put 1/10th of a dose in 2.5ml of water then test. For him to do that with all of his stock it would take some serious time.

If i cant get any answer here I'll start a thread.

#FuckFent
An idea:
Get the liquid ketamine, mix well and take a very small amount out using a syringe (or similar). Then dilute a tiny drop into a small"ish" (probably about 10-30mL) amount of water. Finally take a drop of the diluted solution (don't use the same syringe) and test it.

The only thing that matters is having a diluted solution, don't put a test strip in pure liquid ketamine.

@4meSM ahh i see. Brilliant, thanks. I sent him the articles earlier and he said hes definitely going to get some test strips.
Im pretty sure the K he gets comes from/through Wales, which is where the recent article is based.
I'll screenshot this and send it to him now 👍 👍 👍

@4meSM ahh i see. Brilliant, thanks. I sent him the articles earlier and he said hes definitely going to get some test strips.
Im pretty sure the K he gets comes from/through Wales, which is where the recent article is based.
I'll screenshot this and send it to him now 👍 👍 👍

Although I also wonder how likely it would be to have ketamine cut with fent. Since there are so few cases I would think it was cut by a small time dealer, as opposed to being cut at the source in China or India or whatever.

If it was being cut on a large scale it would be pretty dangerous for dealers as well wouldn't it?
That girl who died probably didn't do too much since it was her first time, yet apparently it was enough to cause a lethal fent overdose...
In that kind of situation, it would be really dangerous to prepare 50g of liquid fenty-ketamine, imagine getting some on your skin.

Although I also wonder how likely it would be to have ketamine cut with fent. Since there are so few cases I would think it was cut by a small time dealer, as opposed to being cut at the source in China or India or whatever.

If it was being cut on a large scale it would be pretty dangerous for dealers as well wouldn't it?
That girl who died probably didn't do too much since it was her first time, yet apparently it was enough to cause a lethal fent overdose...
In that kind of situation, it would be really dangerous to prepare 50g of liquid fenty-ketamine, imagine getting some on your skin.
Yeah i really hope it was some small time cunt who just cut one small batch, but you never know. Ket is so popular over here thesedays, if it was being cut at source or even by the kilo when it reached UK, there would be sooo many deaths 😒

Is this stuff supposed to test completely clean though with no other reactions? not sure how common that is where I'm from lol

So I tested them. doesn't look like I got anything extremely suspicious with the results. My only concern is that apparently the mandelin and libermann results with k are identical to 2dfck whatever its called?

So I tested them. doesn't look like I got anything extremely suspicious with the results. My only concern is that apparently the mandelin and libermann results with k are identical to 2dfck whatever its called?
Post a Pic of the products mate

also my friend apparently "k-holed" off of what he said was a small bump lol. He was also on shrooms and lsd at the time. not sure if that's a sign that its probably good k or something else...