• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

temazepam under tounge?

^ agreeing with Captain, I would rather take seroquel, less addicting IME, and it is a freaking Elephant Tranquilizer(exaggerating) . Plus taking seroquel makes you hungry as hell. so taken after uppers u feel extremley hungry and tired.

I've wondered this too

I've had the flu the last couple days, bad enough that I immediately threw up an anti-nausea pill

I've got the Temazepam capsules now (along with a myriad of other sleeping pills), and I was curious if I could just empty out the powder and sublingual it? Same question goes for zolpidem, trazodone, and seroquel. Any of these absorbed sublingually?

yo Desdenova, I was on sub maintenance for 1 yr n 3 months so my tounge was trained like a Special Op US Marine. The seroquel is ok to take sublingually it doesn't taste great, The temazepam sublingually if its not a sublingual pill IME sux. First of all because when i tried to do it I emptied the pill under my tounge and 2 hours later i still had shit under there so i had to just get a drink. Second, the BA of it orally is 90%. It would only make the pill work faster, and u may not be as buzzed. If u get buzzed at all. I would take the Temaz with the seroquel. that works very very well.

Last edited:
^the shit under your tongue would likely have been the rest of the pill. the temazepam would have absorbed while you were left with the fillers and binders.

I was curious if I could just empty out the powder and sublingual it

you can.

^^ This was the first time i had this problem. I didnt know whether to spit out or swallow so i drank water and swallowed it.

yeah that sux. Im still feeling like shit from wd's off sub. almost 10 days and i still feel about 50%. alot better than day 3. Cold sweats are a bitch i wish i had something other than temazepam like 2 xanax i would feel great about now. I know this is all totally off subject but do any of you guys get extremely horny while wd's off opiates? I want and do have sex like everytime my girl even if she looks at me accidently lol. we alrdy did it 5 times today. I used to not wanna have sex that often when i was on bupe. I hated it

So the overall consensus is that sublingual temazepam really isn't worth it because it has a 90% BA in the stomach... By the way my past post in this thread were written while i was under the influence or something.. because i usually only take 60-90mgs for a good buzz.. once u go past 90mg you enter 'black-out-forget-everything' mode...

P.S. - I just sublingual 15mgs of Temazepam tonight for the hell of it and im just gonna have to say that its a waste and better off just eating the capsule....

So the overall consensus is that sublingual temazepam really isn't worth it because it has a 90% BA in the stomach... By the way my past post in this thread were written while i was under the influence or something.. because i usually only take 60-90mgs for a good buzz.. once u go past 90mg you enter 'black-out-forget-everything' mode...

P.S. - I just sublingual 15mgs of Temazepam tonight for the hell of it and im just gonna have to say that its a waste and better off just eating the capsule....

Yeah, the oral BA of temazepam can get close to 100%. Temazepam was intended to be taken orally.

LooOOol @ " a super small benzo tolerance" taking 4mgs of alprazolam to get a "nice lil buzz" hahahah ... YOU rule !!!:|

A "super small benzo tolerance" doesn't mean you take 4mg of alprazolam to get a "good buzz". That means you have quite a high benzo tolerance. People with a "super small benzo tolerance" can get high off of 1/4th of a single bar.

Most benzos aren't suitable for treating insomnia. The other common hypnotic benzodiazepines are Halcion (triazolam) and Dalmane (flurazepam).

Yeah well I would LOVE to get a script for Trazolam or Flurazepam but im almost sure they are not approved in the USA... am I right???

Triazolam really isn't that strong. I've taken 10 .25mg pills without much of a high and the little buzz that it did give off didn't last long. the half-life on triazolam is like 2-3 hours at most.

Temazepams are sweet and I like letting them dissolve in my mouth. I find eating them don't hit as hard. I've taken up to 15 15mg pills and not sleep - and I don't even have a tolerance! But I do have an unusual body chemistry when it comes to drugs.

Yeah well I would LOVE to get a script for Trazolam or Flurazepam but im almost sure they are not approved in the USA... am I right???

Flurazepam and triazolam are approved in the US. Flurazepam isn't commonly prescribed though, and triazolam is the benzo a doctor doesn't want to prescribe because people tend to get addicted to it.

favorite benzo after kpin. who takes it to go to sleep? but if you can go to sleep using it there is no groggyness the next day. say the same thing on seroquel? i think not

favorite benzo after kpin. who takes it to go to sleep? but if you can go to sleep using it there is no groggyness the next day. say the same thing on seroquel? i think not

^the shit under your tongue would likely have been the rest of the pill. the temazepam would have absorbed while you were left with the fillers and binders.

you can.

that's what I am wondering, because I have fell asleep with Temazepam powder from a capsule (USA) under my tongue and I would wake up like 3hours later with powder still under my tongue that I would of course just swallow right away with the bottle of water that I always keep on my night-stand. I just wonder if they temazepam was absorbed sublingually and the the fillers/binders were all that was left behind.... damn this under the tongue benzo stuff is confusing and frustrating!

of course it would have been absorbed after that amount of time. you'd have been left with insoluble fillers. it doesn't take long for sublingual absorption to start take effect. benzos designed for sublingual use, ie clonazepam and xanax for instance, contain a lot less filler to active drug.

So anyone else try Temazepam sublingually lately? And their thoughts on it? What about sublingual Diazepam? does that work? or is it just best to eat benzo's unless its Midazolam (water-soulable)?