• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Temazepam question

Temazepam for sleep is a waste for me. I'd rather take an antihistamine or an antiadrenergic drug for sleep. Temazepam is just fun and anxiolytic:)

Really? I found just the opposite, but I've only had the pleasure of using it a handful of times. The time when my friend found a bottle of it in the trash and a time where I found a bunch of full capsules emptied out into a gutter, that was such a bitch to get out. My gf and a friend had to return to the gutter at midnight with this long grabbing device one of my other friends found haha. Yeah, my run ins with Temaz have been most unusual.

But back to topic, in my limited experience I found that temazepam like triazolam triggered amnesia at much lower dosages then alprazolam/clonazepam/diazepam or lorazepam, which was weird.

i've taken as much as 150mg of the stuff, that's 5 30mg's pills. chance of OD with benzos is very low

Last time I took benzodiazepines I took 300mg of valium within 2 days (which is more potent equidose) which makes it for an equivalent of 250mg at peak level(dosed twice). To show how my tolerance was, I was able to feel the effect for 5 days straight then it was gradually quickly over. Another way to see it I have had the equivalent of 15mg valium every day for the last year and nearly never use more than 1/3rd of the month in a rush. BZD are nearly the hardest sedative to OD on unless mixed.

Temazepam is for sleep it lasts for up to 5 hrs take about 100 mg you may get some euphoria its a decent sleeper im new here im a benzo man all my life they have ruined me stay off them mate before they get a grip of you trust me tapering off them is hell hence the fact im still on 4mg of diazepam