• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Teen Addicted To Heroin 'Cheese' Speaks Out

I am completely illiterate in this type of mixture, is there a reason that it is mixed with diphenhydramine and tylenol? Is it just a random thing to cut/prepare heroin with or does it affect heroin's action on the body in some way?

By my book, anyone who knowingly and deliberately sells heroin (among other things) to minors deserves to never see the light of day again.

Oh really Trogdor? How convinient that your so quick to dismiss another persons freedome because they sell "poison to our youth." Not saying it's right, but never see the light of day, for selling drugs to a sixteen year old, it's really not that far removed from an 18 year old, these people aren't getting propositioned in school, in Dallas you have to look for it to find it. All money is blood money, all of it, If theres a hell below we're all gunna go. psh morality...

yup. Exactly at what age is it okay to begin indulging? I imagine most of us used things at ages we'd never allow in our children. Some people are ready for anything at 16, others aren't ready for shit at 30.

Liric said:
I am completely illiterate in this type of mixture, is there a reason that it is mixed with diphenhydramine and tylenol? Is it just a random thing to cut/prepare heroin with or does it affect heroin's action on the body in some way?
as I said in my post, I think that the diphenhydramine simply adds to the drowsiness and acts as a CYP450-2D6 inhibitor which causes the heroin to remain at peak concentrations for longer. The tylenol I'm not really sure about, but I know that tylenol + opiods helps to increase the pain relieving effects. Perhaps instead of using something purely diphenhydramine like benadryl, they chose tylenol pm because of the color. Other drugs would severely discolor the product to something that may not be marketable.

The drug isn't made legal because it contains Diacetylmorphine (heroin) and is a schedule I drug in the U.S.

The stuff isn't marketed as something other than heroin, it's sold as way more often than no "brown" a well known slang for dope. Cheese is what someone decided to call the light brown powder you get when you cut it with nytol. The people who buy this know its heroin.

^wrong

I live in north dallas, and its tar, not powder, cut with tylenol so you can snort it. And apperently its sold to inexperinced opiate users who will fall for buying extremely impure dope when you can buy a gram of tar for 40 bucks and cut it yourself with sleeping pills or vit c if you want to snort it, or just smoke/iv it.

I know in the UK that the antihistamine cyclizine was highly sought by opiate users because it increases the high. It was taken off the shelves but is still sometimes available.

temporary error said:
If I recall, there were a bunch of cases of highschoolers snorting heroin and getting addicted/OD'd in plano several years ago. I think that somehow the kids think that snorting "cheese" isn't the same thing as snorting street heroin. They rationalize somehow that while only junkies use heroin, it's ok to use cheese. Or something like that. You get what I'm trying to say.
i know what you mean, people try to make excuses on why the drug they use or are addcited to isnt bad, and their little goodie tooshoes while there are junkies and shit. this one kid you used to give me a ton of shit about doing alot of coke, when the whole time he was a meth head. not saying math is bad, just in my opinion i wouldnt go near it, but i not saying using coke is alright but it what i choose and i accepted i was using a hardcore highly addictive substance

^Drug snobs are the worst. I guess a lot of users with problems need someone to look down on.

^Word.

And I'm sorry? CHEESE?!!?

This has to be the single most retarded drug "epidemic" I've ever heard of!

"OMG teh deelurs r temptin r kidz with teh impure 'eroin! Teh travesty!"

I think they'd be happy that it's low purity accoring to their logic. Don't they think that the more heroin and the "high purity" drugs are a bad thing? There's no pleasing these anti-drug-nuts!

I'm going to drink my OTC cough syrup now, and be glad no one tampers with that.

Haa, i also like how the title of the article is "Addicted teen SPEAKS OUT"

Like its some amazing thing....think of headlines like "Rape Gangbang Victim Speaks Out About Incident"

it makes it sound like its a groundbreaking, heartwarming article about this one brave kid who couldnt stand to see other kids become a victim of the same problem she had, so now she finally had the courage and strenth to "reach out" and "Speak out" about her terrible ordeal with "CHEESE."

"Local teen hooked on warcraft speaks out to his fellow youths"
i love how they can use words to manipulate the meaning and make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is. When i hear "speak out" I think of the one minion at the convention of evil masterminds who steps up and says 'THIS IS WRONG!" at the risk of gettin shot and silenced so he wont tell the government or some shit, not some suburban kid addicted to tylenol PM.

Hahaha....man.....Kids these days are such pussies...

lol these idiots will buy anything. I'm gonna go to dallas and get rich selling caffeine pills. All I have to do is call them something retarded.

Oh no you don't - n4k33n

Last edited by a moderator:
lacey k said:
Haa, i also like how the title of the article is "Addicted teen SPEAKS OUT"

Like its some amazing thing....think of headlines like "Rape Gangbang Victim Speaks Out About Incident"

it makes it sound like its a groundbreaking, heartwarming article about this one brave kid who couldnt stand to see other kids become a victim of the same problem she had, so now she finally had the courage and strenth to "reach out" and "Speak out" about her terrible ordeal with "CHEESE."

"Local teen hooked on warcraft speaks out to his fellow youths"
i love how they can use words to manipulate the meaning and make it sound like a much bigger deal than it is. When i hear "speak out" I think of the one minion at the convention of evil masterminds who steps up and says 'THIS IS WRONG!" at the risk of gettin shot and silenced so he wont tell the government or some shit, not some suburban kid addicted to tylenol PM.

Hahaha....man.....Kids these days are such pussies...

WORD!

Aah! The eminently addictive heroin combined with the exquisitely hepatotoxic acetaminophen--an experimental probe Darwin would have salivated over...