• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Techno Lovers Part 3

Aksen: ANte Zenit is the remix label for the Zenit releases. Fucking hard as fuck to get - Hardware in Melbourne get them as the are now the distributers for all that stuff.
OK - new Conform - fucking sounds mental.
I have bought nothing new coz everything at the moment in the shops is shit!!!!
and the ongoing debate on the Amoeba EP - I remember seeing it a while ago on Cosmicone for sale - but starljapp (however you spell it) has a release date of after new years from memory........
who gives a shit anyway - it's all good.
------------------
Carola's humblest servant
VaN d

either way, ruskin, ho, and surgeon rox my panties
smile.gif

hehehe ho, what a name...
havent got round to goin down to hardware records, they got a site but its shit.
Audio champ, let me know if ure goin that way...

my new selection this week i got in:
Untitled on Label Forgery <- god damn funky
Gaetek - Outdated on Conform <- too good
Fenton & Wunsch on Advanced <- fenton brilliance with the help of wunsch, gotta love it
wink.gif

How'd u score the new Advanced Mr_Audio? My understanding was that it wasn't going to be released till early-mid January. Did you pick it up from Sanity?
I was also under the impression that Gaetek's newy on Conformed wasn't due out for a bit either.

Brett: You wont believe it but i got the fenton on advanced at sanity (there was only 2 copies there so ye, fuck sanity update their stock fantastically.
The new conform i ordered from tuneinn.
I think Sanity Bourke Street have the best stock at the moment, no doubt.

Brett: shit i have gaetek art 09, thats on label art i thought conform like dumbcunt
sorry hehe
the one on conform is gaetek - outdated, thats wat i need to get my hands on soon
i think techno is confusing me lately hehe

friday = new tune day...
andrei morant - unstable emissions (compound). nice. with 10 lock grooves to boot.
surgeon - midnight club tracks (counterbalance). interesting electro-y tunes. one tune seems to be a combination of "waiting for me" and "la real".
len faki - lost is found (superbra). cool tribal tek.
cristian varela - new electronic audio architectures (primate). interesting triple pack. some trademark bangers which are wicked, but also some...almost easy listening techno? odd.
inigo kennedy - the gauntlet (missile). freebie, as it was shipped to the store with only two copies of the second 12" (ie missing first 12"). free, so how can i complain?
smile.gif

chance some of my tunes my be getting played tonight on local radio, awaiting in trepidation
smile.gif

and how cools this - joel mull is gonna be living in perth from a few days before NYE through to early february. hehe yes yes we've got our own techno superstar in this city for a change
smile.gif

yes, course i forget this...
presume you guys have heard already, but one mr marco carola is scheduled to be back in this country round feb...be good to actually see a whole set from him - last time i only caught about half an hour need the end. stupid stupid stupid...

Marco will be playing at Universe (Kryal) on the 17th of February with Patrick Lindsey, Devilfish (live), Gadgets (live) and myself.
[This message has been edited by Will-E-Tell (edited 22 December 2000).]

I'd pay ten times the price just to see you rocking it Will-E! Who needs Marco Carolla when you can have Will-E-Doabackspin?
You are the man!

I avoid any room that has Will E Tell in it heheh just kidding don't take offence to this
wink.gif
Personally though I don't go to big parties to see Melb Dj's. Sure it's a bonus that they're there and I do support local talent, but if I'm going to pay big bucks I make sure I get to see the international Dj's that are there before I see the local talent.
Can't wait to see Marco again
smile.gif

Psyentist.
Who are you to judge me? What parties have you ever played at you smartass.
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 26 December 2000).]

Why are people saying stuff about other djz again?? The man has made it, and will keep going further so people enough.
Will-E-Tell: take it easy champ, just ignore what they say, we all make jokes here, be apart of us techno lovers and share ur thoughts buddy
wink.gif

anywayz time for a quick update for records i picked up sat:
Patrick Skoog - Narrowing EP
Henrik B - Richochet 2
Headroom - Shaytan EP <- tough fucking techno
Jamie Dill on Local Belgium
Ant & Sterling - Mechanics on Power Tools
Vinyls to look out for:
Metier - Body Electric (Coda)
Phase Encoder - Different Phases <- tough as
Sheiber - Time Traveller
TST - TST 05
Alot u should check out there
wink.gif

I play at parties that are of a big enough quality that they don't let cheesy, can't beatmatch, king of the kids DJ's like you play.
Do us another spinback you egotistical cokehead.
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 26 December 2000).]

closing this one cause the shit is starting to fling!
never opened a techno lovers thread before this.
so you can all now go to part 4 and continue your conversations of new tracks etc...
Discuss tek tracks or whatever it is.hee hee
but not your egos!!!
smile.gif

No Calling People Names!!!
tuh
smile.gif