TDS Photo Thread; Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember: Please do not post pics of selfmutilation, drugs, nudes, needles, razors, and anything else that could be seen as a triggering image to others. im sure you get it. Pic link removed

Remember this picture, I feel my puke will be this exact color here

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it 3 hours and my pants will be off!

Alert! Alert! Im hung like a mouse! Please Advise!!!

Pink014.jpg

i'm gonna chime in with the chorus from two pages ago, PT you are gorgeous and green is your color :p

^ that's a great pic too

Thanks gwe. Its really nice to hear such things. I guess I've grown into my own. I was always the ugly kid growning up. I couldn't get a bf to save my life, not with frizzy hair, glasses and braces. :(

Good for you SFTB! I am always very supportive and proud of those who choose to get clean. Its not an easy task. What was your DOC? How long did you use and how long have you been clean?

I don't have a drug of choice per se. And I'm not really a drug addict, I've just been using drugs, going back and forth from dependency to occasional recreational use, for 6-7 years now (I'm 19). In this picture, which was taken last October, I was in a study abroad program in Costa Rica, during which I smoked weed just a couple of times over a 3.5 month period. It was really nice to be in an environment where drugs were just not around, not that there aren't drugs in Costa Rica (there are a lot), but the circumstances of the program precluded drug use, except for beer drinking.

That was the longest I've ever gone without using drugs (except for the odd joint), and it was damn nice to be so happy, healthy, and high on life. It took a whole month for me to feel okay without pot, but the transition was truly amazing.

You don't have be be a drug addict to have a DOC though. :)
So what inspired you to quit drugs?
I'm very glad to see a fellow BLer living so well. :)

haha hmm well I don't see myself as that skinny but perhaps I am... My hair is way to curly :)
Well aren't we a pair Kstoner. I've been told I look kinda like Child of the Beast too....

You don't have be be a drug addict to have a DOC though. :)
So what inspired you to quit drugs?
I'm very glad to see a fellow BLer living so well. :)

I love them all! I am presently using a lot of opiates and/or kratom though.

When I did stop, it was literally because I couldn't use without risking my $20,000
worth of credit hours, I was living in close proximity with 20 students and 3 professors, 90% of them completely straight-laced. I wish I could say I came by it honestly, but I lack the drive, and to be honest, something about my life here in America drives me to drugs and drinking. I'm not depressed, but I'm definitely not happy :(

You've been entirely pleasant though :) And you are also quite pretty :)<3

Status
Not open for further replies.