TDS Photo Thread; Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
dancefloor1.jpg

Oh man, I've been dreaming of an outdoor psytrance party for some time now, but there are none in my area. Maybe I should organize one...:eek:

Right on man! I wish you could come with us next time!!

....road trip?? =D

Haha sounds like a plan!!!!! Give me some notice and I'll take a day or so off work, make it a long weekend, and head on south!

yeah do it mariposa and belarki.
we can have a mad camp out.

A small miracle happened yesterday.........
We were sitting on the couch together- looking online and hear this strange noise- I turn around and pulled the blinds down and what did we see?????
A man on a tractor mowing our yard!!!!!!!!!

Whoa that is fantastic!!! The yard looks great!

n3o, I am going to make it out there to doof with my Aussie friends next year no matter what I have to pull :D :D :D

Sweet!! Well, just make sure it's one that we'll be at too so we can party together! <3

Oh man, I've been dreaming of an outdoor psytrance party for some time now, but there are none in my area. Maybe I should organize one...:eek:

Where are you? Not in Australia by any chance?

yaaaaay i will be coming to the next one NO MATTER WHAT!! so devastated that i missed out on the weekend :(:(

Yeah you should have come..
It wasn't the same without you :(

aww i know babyyy but you had fun :) and ill b there next time to parrrr-taaay down with everyone n maybe we can even hit the city ones cos ill finally be fucking 18 hoorraay!! (14th of june everyone remember to say happy birthday hahahah)

I went crazy with pictures of our girls..........sorry;)
They have been sooooooooooo cute cuddling and being sleepy lately........
I walked by and saw Little Bitty had gotten her paw stuck but was still sleeping through it:) I got the camera and went to help her out- She was a very tired girl.........

Buttons was tired too.........
She was smart and was sleeping in front pf the fan:)

Later Buttons was curious about the camera-

^ Awesome cats. I like when mine yawns: sometimes I'll put my finger in a way he'll close his teeth on it, then get this priceless surprised look.

Where are you? Not in Australia by any chance?

Nope, I'm very far away from Australia. But I've just heard of a psytrance outdoor 4-days venue, about 7 hours away from where I am, which I will not go to because of the cost:p

At least it means there are such raves in my area. Good news.

cats :D i need to take some photos of MJ tonight when i go to SK's.
shes getting big!

here's a recent...

photo28.jpg

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

hhahahah nice head eK.

i was sittin right next to you wen u took this :)

ooooooooooooooooh tomorrow I have a wedding so expect pictures mwuahahahahahaha

^It'll be Pharcyde with a bunch o Bridesmaids:)
Haven't seen you around Pharcyde- Hope you are doing well........

her whiskers are so long, i thought whiskers not only helped balance, but they are also the width of their body to let the kitty know if they will fit through an opening. she is so tiny though with such big whiskers, but so fluffy, her whiskers are the same width of her fluff.

whats up with that?

has she adapted her self to not get in a crawl space that will get her dirty too?
lil priss, she always does smell good though.

Dont be afraid my loves.....opiates and alcohol will make everything alrgiht!!! So here it begins!!!
Please re-read post one in this thread "Please do not post pics of selfmutilation, drugs, nudes, needles, razors, and anything else that could be seen as a triggering image to others. im sure you get it."

No drug use pics in this thread. Alcohol counts as a drug. Sorry~Enki

Last edited by a moderator:
Be not afraid my loves......
I got my truckers atlas.....
I do lines and I cross roads.......
It begins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.