TDS Photo Thread; Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

panic in paradise

Bluelighter
Please do not post pics of selfmutilation, drugs, nudes, needles, razors, and anything else that could be seen as a triggering image to others. im sure you get it.

be cool babies...!

Whoa Round 4!! Here we go again %)
lol modwhip :D

I'm going to the christening of this young chap today:
mejack.jpg

jack3.jpg

He's such a charmer <3

New thread, mo' fotos:

bears.jpg

from out Superbowl party two years ago when the Bears were in it

random.jpg

I don't know these guys, but I did a sneak-attack photo.

tickets.jpg

I won the jackpot (like 1000 tickets) at one of those awesome ticket arcades in disneyworld!

rawrrrr.jpg

This is to show you guys my hair is NATURALLY CURLY. I think all the pics I've put up have been with my hair straightened, so I wanted to show ya'll.

What did you win with all those tickets?? lol

Those random guys in the photo look like absolute losers!

^ LOL....i don't remember...it was a couple years ago...we loved the arcade in our hotel so we went almost every day and just saved up all the tickets so that before we left we could get something cool...so cool i don't remember what we chose :p

All those tickets would of bought something massive, I won 20 tickets once and got a medium size teddy bear, you won 1,000 plus, sheeesh!

Ohh and when you get time could you tell those 3 ladies in the bottom pic that they're hawwwwwwt?... ;)

let me introduce myself. i am a frog-fly. definitely..
img0054.jpg

so thats why the girls are love my buddy, but not me... at least, my beer is always nice to me... burrrrph
img0023.jpg

the pics are taken at morning in a pub. somewhere, over the rainbown..

OMG! your hair looks gorgeous unstraightened... I'm confiscating your GHDs girl. It's a crime to straighten those locks!!!!
Hair straighteners are for people with mutant, doesn't know if it's curly or straight, frizzy, wavvy hair like me, not gorgeous natural curls like that, OMG..
Naughty girl, give me those straighteners.

Oh and I don't think seanjay looks like ozzy, I think it's just the glasses/hair combination. Take away the glasses and there's no resemblance. Seanjay ur prettier than Ozzy, Ozzy looks (and is) haggared.

Last edited:
OMG! your hair looks gorgeous unstraightened... I'm confiscating your GHDs girl. It's a crime to straighten those locks!!!!
Hair straighteners are for people with mutant, doesn't know if it's curly or straight, frizzy, wavvy hair like me, not gorgeous natural curls like that, OMG..
Naughty girl, give me those straighteners.

Thanks, Libs :)

I actually do like my curls in theory but I don't like them so much on me...I think they make my head look much too round.

they don't make ur head look round, they make you look sexy. Trust me.

New thread, mo' fotos:

bears.jpg

from out Superbowl party two years ago when the Bears were in it

random.jpg

I don't know these guys, but I did a sneak-attack photo.

tickets.jpg

I won the jackpot (like 1000 tickets) at one of those awesome ticket arcades in disneyworld!

rawrrrr.jpg

This is to show you guys my hair is NATURALLY CURLY. I think all the pics I've put up have been with my hair straightened, so I wanted to show ya'll.

I always thought you were a guy, hrmphh.

There are no girls on the internet etc.

^ ughhh I know--EVERYONE thinks I'm a dude, though I don't know why considering my girlie avatar.

ETA: I just posted my boobies over in the nudie thread to hopefully clear up confusion :p

The pic is on photobucket though, so if you wanna see it go quick cause they tend to take the suckers down after awhile.

Last edited:
Since I've posted most of my good pictures already in other threads, I don't have much more to share, but here ya go.

Me and my girl, just a random picture (well I broke up with her tonight but I plan on getting back with her now that I've thought things through)
new4q.jpg

Me and my girl at a party...
party3v.jpg

Three way kiss with my girl and her hot friend (she regretted it in the morning)
party11e.jpg

More to come...

-dp

Status
Not open for further replies.