TDS Photo Thread; Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Cute :)

Great entries in this week's photo contest by the way guys!

Thanks.....never ever ever thought I'd let someone post a picture like that of me hahahahaha.
I'm wondering when other people are going to post pictures in there though!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!! Hopefully soon.....
oh and Im scared of the orange guys.

Last edited:
I've had my photo ready for weeks for The Human Body theme! Just need a few red wines under my belt before I have the guts to post it......
=D

hllopurple079.jpg

Purple haaaaiirrrrr.

I am smitten. You are stunning, and intelligent too. I love the purple hair.

If ya got to see it you got to see it if not you can pm me.

Last edited:
yea well it doesnt work for me either - anyone who wants to see me generally has to hav MSN messenger :\

Welp, i got one pic up of me smilin ... i guess im happy sometimes. Or is it just a natural reaction to smile for pictures?

I've had my photo ready for weeks for The Human Body theme! Just need a few red wines under my belt before I have the guts to post it......
=D

Do eeeet! All the cool kids are =D

Edit - for image posting you need:

1) The image hosted somewhere. There are plenty of free image hosting sites like photobucket imageshack etc.
2)

Done :)

Claire-- looking great, as usual.

Here's me, in front of a tree:
3302628838_52383c5172_b.jpg

Looks like Washington or the Sierras...... Reminds me of living in Yosemite-standing next to those trees always made me feel so wonderful......

aaaaaw.....young love:)

is she wearing an old red hot chili peppers shirt????

Dave, I LOVE that photo!!!! So awesome!

realfuzzhead, you and your girl look like you have a lot of fun together :) <3

Done! Eeeeek!! =D

Nice Photo; I might have to vote for it purely for my tattoo bias, regardless of the artistic merit of other shots ;) I was thinking about posting something until I saw one of the rules ruling against heavily digitally edited photos. I couldn't take a photo to save my life (hold my hands still? HA) but do have fun with software.

^^^^ Nice tree Dave! I'd hug it!

hahaaha you do look like clark kent!!! you gotta get a suit!

Sorry. I'm under strict rules from the producers of Smallville. No tights, no flight. :\

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.