• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking pill interstate on planes?

I personally believe flying domestic with a few pills on you is no drama at all. I had a rather large bag full of mdma powder in my carry-on bag which went through the x-ray machine... They only look for metal objects don't they? ,, now I realise that maybe they could make out a bag of powder..
I say just keep it in your pocket, or underpants, and unless you give them a reason to strip seach you, you'll be fine.
a few people mentioned that they're more scare of taking pills with them on a flight then getting them past a bouncer --- errr, thats strange, i don't have a single worry in the world of getting past airport security with a couple of pills -- international flights, now thats a different, much riskier story!
buh bye.

I have to do interstate flights at least four to five times a year for work - probably forty interstate flights over the last 8 years. As i'm a daily smoker i always carry around 1/4 to 1 ounce of pot in my hand luggage, and i've also done acid, speed, and smack - s9ometimes even made up in fits.
From my understanding from a friend who used to work on luggage, dogs are run over the luggage fairly frequently, but in all that time have never seen a dog in a domestic lounge. So keep it on your person, and i just wrap it in between two socks
One thing - do not have lots of metal in your luggage or pockets - a more detailed search is not what you want, and they're a lot more worried about weapons than a few users coming through with their personal.
------------------
venceremos - hasta la victoria siempre

Hey All,
I did some work with customs at Heathrow in London. We did all sorts of "screening" from the nice old granny to the punked up freaks. Now there is all sorts of rules and regualations that they follow, but anyone can change them, or pick you up for no reason. That is the fucked thing, they do what they want, because they can.
Now the x-ray machines do NOT just pick up metal objects. They outline EVERY single thing in your bags, from your camera to last weeks tissues. Deep blue shows heavy and dense metals, green shows tinny stuff, and orange is organic. Now this varies depending on the machine and the density of items. We were taught to randomly check every 5th bag as well as any bag that looks "busy" (loads of colours with no real shapes or objects) So keep you hand luggage simple. If you are going to carry stuff, keep it on you. Look cool and calm.
If anyone has any questions I may be able to help with, email me, and I'll do my best.

i'll be travelling to india - where there seems to be no 'e' available...least none reported on bluelight/pillreports, just grass and hashish available like crazy! hehe, will be travelling thru singapore do they like chop u up / jail u if u'r like carrying a couple of biccies?

Me and my friend were talking, and since we are going overseas (international airport then) at the end of the year, we were thinking if we could get chocolate moulds, crush up pills and melt each pill in with one piece of chocolate in a cute bunny shape of something... wrap them in colorful foil, put them in a nice gift box....
and when we get overseas we'll just take some choccies with us to raves and eat them...
would that work or would the dogs pick up the smell still???
(we're not thinking large quatities... maybe each of us carrying 3 or something?)

i woud be extremely afraid of singapore.
When we went on a family trip in 96 they gave out the customs info slips or whatever on the plane. Reading the fine print referring to what they do to people bringing drugs into the country (i.e death in some cases) my dad, being the paranoid nut that he is, jumped up in the middle of the flight and checked all our bags to see no one planted anything in them.
I think it seems most busts at airports occur via tipoff, the big ones, and when people clearly are extremely nervous and looking like they are up to something.
Just carry a few on u and literally try and forget about the fact u do have them, then ull look as normal as the rest.

yeah domestic is cool man
don't even worry about it
be sensible and you be a good little piller, happy with pills in a foreign state - or happy with foreign pills in your home state
smile.gif

oh being sensible = getting your baggage quick and getting out asap, not sitting around patting doggys.
and keep em on your person.
if you're really stressing or you want to transport very large quantities just stick em in your hand luggage with some fruit...
doggy smells you pull out fruit and go 'oh oopsie' and then its all cool.
but there's no real drug enforcement at domestic airports, they just don't want fruit flies travelling with you.
Most important thing: be blaaaaaaaaaaaaazzaaaayye
nonchalent even

I think back and am glad she brought it with her, but I got the shock of my life when I found out.
Went overseas with my friend earlier this year. We talked about taking a few pills with us as we weren't sure if there were any available there.
Through to customs at NZ airport...cute beagle comes up and starts sniffing her backpack. At this point in time I had no idea she had ONE pill on her, so I was acting relatively normal I guess. But the beagle was very insistent and kept sniffing her bag.
The customs guy asks her what she's got in her backpack, she was so calm about the whole thing, mentioned something about leftover lunch from two days ago and off we went.
You should have seen her face though when we finally got out of the airport. She turned pale and told me what she had in her bag, wrapped in foil of all things!!
I'm glad she didn't tell me beforehand....I dunno about you guys, but I sure as hell would have started sweating my socks off if I'd known.
So I'm not sure why the beagle was sniffing her bag so much, if they're only trained in detecting organic stuff.
Enjoy

Santanzi: You should have no problems getting e in India, atleast if you are travelling to Kerala or Goa(lot's of hippies!). What you should watch out for is the cops in India (Cops in Goa are the worst - ).
Not a good Idea to bring drugs through Singapore though, the penalties are insane (20 yrs to death if you carry more than 10 grams I think)
Although if you have a short connection in Singapore(less than 24 hours) you will not have to go through customs there.

Last time I came back thru international in Sydney, I was thinking about the skater who got busted with 104g Cocaine. Apparently they caught him because he looked stressed when coming thru the tunnel towards customs. I cruised down this walkway looking for the cameras they use. I'm guessing they picked me up on the cameras, because I got harrassed by 5 different customs officials when I was waiting to pick up my bags. They walked thru all the passengers and only quizzed me... At the time I found it most amusing...
wink.gif

PLEASE READ ME!
on the news last night they were saying that airport security is going to get much more intense leading up to the olympics, especially after a couple of people were found (innocently) wandering in places they shouldn't have been. just how does an intellectually disabled person make their way in to the cock pit of an aircraft unnoticed?
anyway, i think they are really looking out for terrorists rather than recreational drug users but security is security so anyone thinking about travelling soon & taking along 'one for the road', be careful.
ps. hi purposemaker. i used to work at the same unnamed airline. i wonder if i we know each other?
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

That's so true about watching the cameras...I'm sure I've been checked out because I LOVE watching the cameras watching me! (but then, I call Customs Officals by their first names too - read of their badges - rather than 'Sir' or 'Maam')
smile.gif

I've travelled all over and any small amount of pills should be fine in your pockets...they really aren't interested...local or international...the key is to forget they are there and be cool..if you're a nervous type, put 'em in your pants...you shouldn't have a problem.
The last big cache a friend bought in from the States for his own personal use was over 200 pills, coke, GHB, speed and some Ice, all wrapped up tightly in a double baggy, stuffed into a half empty moisturiser container in his hand luggage...breezed through International customs and then flew unhindered with the same stash from the top of the country to the bottom...
Just don't 'smuggle'....'carry' instead...
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Both. I worked in HR at the airport & in ETS & comm. rel. at HO. Think we would have spoken? *mysterious music plays in the background*
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Oh yeah forgot to mention the time I came to Sydney from Wellington (I am a Kiwi who now lives here) when I was 16. First time travelling on my own.
When I got to the airport I was last off the plane as I was in the cockpit for the landing (hard to organise that anymore these days!), and then I just really really had to go to the loo... so I ran off to the toilet, got sorted (damn upset stomach) and calmly left the loos.
As I was leaving the loos all these Customes officials stormed the toilets, I just excused myself past them (this was long before I ever even thought of doing silly things) as I thought they were after someone who had dumped food under the basins.
Well I got my bags, and got to the customs guys only to have every bad searched and all sorts of silly questions asked of me. I asked if there was a problem and got the standard response "should there be?". By this stage I was freaking out just because I was young and on my own so I was really nervous which probably made them even more suspicious.
So next was the little walk (follow the red line) round to one of these rooms with the one way glass. A guy sat with me and just chatted, told me I had to wait for his boss. Eventually it got to the subject of drugs at school (click!) so I told him in all honesty that I didn't even drink alcohol so they were wasting their time.
He left, another guy replaced him, same conversation... interesting tactic.
Eventually the 'boss' came in and asked me directly if I had anything on me. I wasn't sure what he meant so I offered to empty my pockets. He told me that someone had seen me putting something down my pants as I got off the plane (probably my shirt!). I was just dumbfounded...
And get this they also told me that running was a bad idea, "we carry guns here you know". What was I supposed to do, shit my pants???
Anyway they let me go as I think they realised it was a cock up... thank god no one got out the rubber gloves. I was in there for over an hour and the people waiting for me were freaking out.
The guy I was staying with worked for Qantas and he told me that there seemed to be a lot of activity that day so maybe they were expecting a big drug shipment and either getting desperate or picking on anyone suspicious. I just wanted to turn around and go back home.
Interesting thing here is you have no idea what your rights are... these guys have more power over you than the police, they can hold you and you cannot see anyone... scary shit.
Now wasn't that a fun little story... had almost forgotten about it I am getting so old now!

Hi Lozz,
As we've all suggested previously, Olympics or not, they are not INTERESTED in small quantites for personal use. Sydney officials will be looking for metal objects (guns, knives, bombs)..They have more than enough to worry about with a terrorist threat, than whether you have enough pills or dope to get through one weekend.
They really couldn't care less. Just carry it on you, or place them in the same bottle with your vitamins. Never leave this stuff in your baggage (unless it's your hand luggage - it will get scanned of course, but again, they're after metal objects, not powders).
Not 'knowing' something is in your baggage is NO defence under the eyes of the law (that's why the check-in people ask you 'did you pack this bag yourself'?...'has it been in your possession the whole time'? etc...it places the burden of proof on YOU, not them as carriers).
* Trafficking and smuggling are illegal and punishable by large fines and possible prison sentences. Just so you know....
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 03 September 2000).]

Ok.. So I've carried pills and speed from Sydney to Perth and had no problem at all. I was the only person the dog DIDN'T sniff! Anyway, I took 7 then, and this time I'm going for a while and would like to take a few more. I know what the legal amount for personal posession is - but if I say I'm going on holidays for a few weeks surely I can tell them I plan on having a cuple each week?? Hehehe dunno how that would work, I just wanted to know if you all think I'm stupid for trying to carry 10 pills maybe 12?

well.. nevermind, i did (took a few more actually) and it's all good... coppers everywhere at Sydney Airport too
smile.gif