• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking pill interstate on planes?

Im off to QLD in a few weeks. Ive got a 1/4 of pot. Whats the best way to get this interstate? Im sure the dogs will be sniffing for pot, Is there any way to mask the smell, or hide it anywhere It wont get smelt?

not much
it's plant matter so they'll smell it.
If you are set on taking it, wrap it really really well, several times. Vacuum seal if you can. And then perhaps put it in something that will throw off the smell.
Or my personal favourite; put something in your bag like a banana etc. If the doggie smells the pot, you pull out the banana (and you are very calm and blaz-aye
smile.gif
) and say "oops a daisy" and you should be ok. Takes some confidence in your calmness and acting abilities tho.
I've sat and watch domestic airport doggies a few times. When they stop at a bag, the customs officer will ask a few innocence assuming questions like "Do you have any fruit or vegetables in there?". As soon as people pull out some fruit or whatever, they'll make you bin it, and thats that. I've seen the officer fully pull a dog away from a bag after doing this procedure. A few times.
This is Perth domestic airport I've observed such things at. Not Brisvegas. I've never seen someone have their bag properly searched after providing any explanation as to why the doggy is sniffing.
So hide it well, so it won't be found on a non-intrusive search, and wrap it well, and keep something else you shouldn't have in your bag. IMO. Look neat, and respectable, but not overly so (don't stand out), and don't spend 1 second more in the terminal than you absolutely have to. This includes getting someone to take your hand luggage to a car while you get your luggage off the carousel if it's an option.
And get someone to wish you good luck
smile.gif