• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syringes in perth?

just to confirm, the one on wannaroo road closes at 12am - opens at 6am (unless old mate was talking about a different one :p )

both a friend (JS; where you at?!) and I learnt the hard way haha

Any pharmacy, ask for one (or more) fit pack with no water please (make sure you ask for no water coz you get more fits) price ranges from $7.50 to $11-12? Anywhere. Usually they're reaching down under the counter before I even finish the words "One fit p-.."
Beaufort st. is open 24/7

yes I've noticed that too, think they keep the fit packs in close reach so they can get you out of their shop as quickly as possible :)

In Melbourne there is a mobile syringe exchange program.. you just call them and they drive to your door and they'll give you as many as you want (including a 100 box) - it is a free service, too. They normally drive a couple doors down and just give you a discretish package to take back inside.. They normally take anywhere from 30min to a couple of hours, so best get more before you run out.. It's weird, I've been IV'n drugs for over 10 years and I always knew about them, but for some reason I always got mine off either foot-patrol in the CBD, otherwise from an Exchange.. it's only the last 12 months or so, I just get them all home delivered.