Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney-TRANSMISSION ALL STAR DJ BATTLE-May 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats when you have th ebest time, Aisha'a Star , when you go with no expectation (well, normally that is ).

I'll be ll bundled up. Last year I lost my thermals and was one very unhappy trooper, so this year everything better be in the cloak room in the morning. :)

Not long to go now, kinda getting excited.
I suppose I will bump into people who I know tommorw night ,

I can't come and play :(

I have to get 2 wisdom teeth taken out ASAP *cry, i bet it's gunna hurt like a bitch too*, so i can't afford to come out this weekend.

Jimity: Heaps sorry that i can't come, get some photos taken of saturday night, i wanna see the fun that i missed!!

GAH!! C'mon! Everyone wants to see you; youve GOT to come. Who cares about cant afford it. You can pimp me and Lauren out to people, so you can afford it. You've got to come. Your wisdom teeth will be there next week, Trans only comes once every three months!........

.....c'mOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

grrr ... im catching the train .. but I'll see ya's there ... wherever 'there' means ... I may go to the medic station at random times to see if I recognise ya's ... I got sydkiwi and notneo's numbers, so I might ring them >

:)

so does anyone know when people are meeting?

keep an eye out for me and my boyfriend... we're wearing red "UNSW Med Revue 2004" jumpers... they say "The Cat With the Fat"

The Transmission Is Launching
Incoming
have a fucking mad nite peeps
LoL

be coming with my crew :)

What an awesome night, just like to let you know i told them to set it out that way and put the set times around the place. Seriously don't understand why they ever had it the other way round.

Sleep

Venom blew everyone else away

Nuff said.

PS nice to meet you reddoggone.. Im sure the paranoia about posting pics of me on the internet will increase in the coming hours. ;)

lol. so much for a 'meetup' ... It didn't help my cause that I only located Medic Mission at about 4am, had no credit on my mobile and hadn't seen pictures of most of you b4. Chilled with sydkiwi (gimme my jumper back bitch! :p ;)) for a while and bumped into Skinlab at the end ... other than that nada ...

notneo - hahahaha man. I KNEW you would send an sms to my 'friends' phone. Sorry dude, I had no credit. When you sent that last message to my phone, I'd been near the massage chairs for about an hour and had asked 5000 people if they were you. LOL, one guy had the same name as you, but didn't know what bluelight was =D hehe maybe next time. Gimme a call.

I didn't go into ANY of the other rooms ... main arena went off all night long pretty much ... a bit repetitive in some parts I thought .. but I'll add my thoughts on the music/sets later ..

To all you others ... lets be more organised next time =D

OMG FUCK ME!!! Left at about 5:30am and walked in the FREEZING cold to the train station ... train was due at 6:27am, but they wouldn't let us into the locked train station!!! I left by myself in the end, but met up with a group of random people and caught the train with them ... slightly awful morning but not too bad.

velocidex - lost my fuckin phone at transmission
someone's nabbed it too, its been turned off. farkin

last time that happened to me >>> I left a voicemail message telling the person that '
A: If they returned the phone, I would give them $400 reward (fake of course - they may actually recieve a facial smearing with a baseball bat) .. that it is the numbers in the phone and simcard that were of greatest value to me.

B: I had *just* got out of jail for manufacturing methamphetamine and am on a good behaviour bond. The implementation of new out-prisoner technologies means my phone's location is currently being traced .. even if its turned off.

C: Where they could meet me.

- The funny thing is that I'd actually left it in the lecture theatre and my proffessor had my phone the whole time. Thankfully he didn't check the messages ;)

In your case Pippin .. you would organise to exchange the phone for cash and Velocide, myself and some unnamed assailants would jump the phone stealing low-lifes...

meh =D

Status
Not open for further replies.