Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney-TRANSMISSION ALL STAR DJ BATTLE-May 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tracid Traxx tour is playing there. Thats Hennes and Cold, Kai Tracid, ASYS and Derb, as well as Sydneys best of the best trance DJs. And Hennes and Cold get an hour and a half set.

^^ Drools.........

Yep, i'm in!
I'm trying to round up some more people for this one.
Oh and this time i'm actually going to park in the right parking area instead of walking 1km up the road, and try not to lose my parking ticket!!

see your punk asses there. I will be wearing my favourite hot-pink jump-suit ... well, not really. $75 is alot, but I'll find the cash.

and pilpopa9000, i think the state sport centre is evil. its better than the superdome, the super sport centre and all the other confusing places out there. i don't have a car, so i always get lost and die on the train ride home.

I'll be there. Camo gear and all!
Allways got time for transmissions.

Anyone know anything bout that Tracid Traxxx VS Tidy CD they're giving away?

-Later

this tracid traxx II CD that i got for $10 when buying transmission tickets is a bit of a disappointment...

you still doing the bulk buy 3-for-2?

i know two other people that can come in with you on that.

If anyone wants to get in on the 3 for 2 deal i would love some accomplices, atm it looks like i might be going by myself. :)

... camo heh ... *runs out to buy some and rekindle memories of 1998*

Its getting to the business end of the semester, but I can't miss this ...

I'm thinking i might go to this :) I haven't been to a transmission since sept last year so it looks good...

diegoblunt: i'd go in the 3 for 2 deal with you for sure... and i know of one other person who is keen as well I'll PM you or we can discuss at terrific tuesdays if you're going next week =D

When does the 3 for 2 deal end or is it just until they run out?

does anyone know how many tivkets are left?

I heard there were only about 1000 left.

Well i have a group of 5 going at the moment and we need 1 extra person to go in with us for the 3 for 2 offer.

If anyone is interested please enail me on [email protected]

3 for 2 offer is sold out :\

But jump in now for tickets as I think with Transmission, the closer to the event it gets, the more the ticket costs. In the event that it does sell out, it wont be till like the day of the event so dont panic.
Anyhoo see you there!!

I dunno if i'm gunna go. It's right in the middle of my exams and i don't know if i should risk it! grrr why can't it be in june!

Got my ticket, I'm good to go! :D

Bit worried about the camo gear though, I think I'll just wear normal clothing. :D

Wow-I had no idea so many people would reply. Good to see so many people hyped up for it. Its getting closer people. Can't wait. And yes Raspberry Water Girl-past Transmission events have gotten more expensive as the event neared-although I think this one will remain the same price now seeing as for the first time they're selling tickets through Ticketek as well. They will probably be about 10 or $15 dearer on the door if there are still tickets available then. And Riot Grrrl-don't let exams make you miss this event-like Jaysas said-you've got Sunday to recover. Just do it str8 or take a small amount of drugs so you don't get too scattered. See yas all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.