• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Terrific Tuesdays@ Newtown : Sydney Bler Drinks Posse

so shall anyone be going this week??? or next week...
id like to see you kids again so yeah, speak up.

:)

Hey Sydney Bluelighters,

I've been in OZ since march, but I didn't meet any of the Syd Bluelighters last time I was here.

Love to go tomorrow but I live in Central Coast so I'm probably gonna have to catch a train.

When are you guys meeting up?

ahhh

yes halo 2 is quite the boring... and beer is quite the good

halo 2 has been pissing me off, im nearly finished, just gotta do 3 more stages or some shit, i knew i should of just got need for speed underground 2.

I might be up for tomorrow night, if anyone else is...

Terrific Tuesdays @ Newtown - special appearance Linus & swe_E_tie on 7th December

Hello guys,

It would seem that this is the place to be on a Tuesday so i just wanted to let you know that me and my newly married wife will be over there and would love to see as many of you guys as possible. Heres to a big turn out hopefully, see you on the 7th December (i assume it is still between 18:30 & 19:30)

Linus=D

i will try and make an appearance, cant promise anything, as it is 1... the weekend after homebake, my other works xmas party in on the monday night b4, so i will be very seedy...

But yeah, also xmas drinks is coming up, so i gotta save some money

But even if i do go... i wont be drinking as im like... driver boy

If anyone wants a lift from the shit area im from.. *cough* Bankstown *cough* let me know

Thread Merged!!!]

I'll make a effort to be there on the 7th of Dec for the special occasion. =D

DJC*

DJC* said:
Thread Merged!!!]

I'll make a effort to be there on the 7th of Dec for the special occasion. =D

DJC*

Thanks, is probably a better idea to get in this thread than create another. Me brain not work too good sometimes.

LOL no problems champ, all part of the service. Now drum up enthusiasm for this night, so its a HUGE one. :D

DJC*

DJC* said:
First i wasn't going. Then Leecie said we were, then we weren't, then i was keen again, then i got dissed for another man(;)), then i got over it...

you two sound like your a couple of married people *rolls eyes*

myself and harraser will actually be in sydney from Dec 28th to Jan 3rd. we are pretty booked up while we are there, but if all goes to plan we may make an appearance on the 2nd of Jan (a long way off but anyways) after his birthday session im planning for around lunch time.

being only a few days after nye and people sending themselves broke i dont wana turn up there and have no one there. so closer to the date you had better all decide if you are going.

hmmm...decided i will be there....except jan 2nd is a sunday dear!! however the 28th is a tuesday? although for you im sure we could change terrible tuesdays to terrible *insert free day here*

oops..new id get the date wrong. :) im gonna have to look at the flight dates again *lol* seeing as though LJ is being a biatch and wont let me log in it will have to wait till i get home.

*wonders home to find dates...*

If someone would like to enlighten me on the best way to Newtown from Darlinh Harbour that would be sweet, i am guessing a cab is the best way to go.

Note, we are still coming, look for me in my red Boro top

^^^^ i highly advise rocking up sydney ppl...

linus & sweet-e two of the nicest ppl u can meet.... :)