• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Terrific Tuesdays@ Newtown : Sydney Bler Drinks Posse

through the chaos of hosting an 80th birthday today (yeah it was rockin) and ferrying assorted relatives around town i plain forgot about tonight...

oh well

Newtown is simply too inaccessible for me. If drinks were at the Castle Hill Tavern or Epping Hotel or somewhere i'd have been there with bells on.

Hope you're all having fun!

Donny Don't said:
Newtown is simply too inaccessible for me. If drinks were at the Castle Hill Tavern or Epping Hotel or somewhere i'd have been there with bells on.

Hope you're all having fun!

I was going to come there, but i didn't have a suitably tattered flanny :p

2 Long island iced teas, a caramallo, and several draughts later.... things are progressing nicely =D

Yep, from my phone =D

Sitting here with Raz, DJC, Katmeow, and Muzby getting steadily messy.

Muzby won the lottery and is shouting 5 free white domes to every BlueLighter that comes.

You seem too coherent for a drunkard bashing away on their mobile phone.

A trip to the bank would take me about 2 hours so say g'day to everybody for me!

I would of went if I knew you and muzby were going to be there Popavich, but I don't check this thread and you didn't tell me! :p

I falll asleep early :( next time I have wed off im coming if only to certain people ;)

i would have been there is was wasnt to bizy having loads of sex
sorry but you have to get your priorirys straight some times
:p

so how many dudes usually make it to these Terrific Tuesdays??? been thinkin about comin.. but i'm a messy and naughty drunk.. my boy might not like me making crazy new mates 8(

shakra said:
my boy might not like me making crazy new mates 8(

But you already met most of us at Two Tribes....no new friends here. ;)

DJC*

I'm having dinner in Newtown with my girl tonight.. If anyones around :D

shals!