Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny Don't said:
^^
The last drinks at the bank it happened...although it was just after i left :p

There's photo evidence somewhere though!

I was there :).

I was so lucky to stay to the end and witnessed the two girls kissing(I won't embarrass them,because I remember who ;) ).

Yes,I'm into cheap thrills :D

What theres lesbian action at bluelight meetups?

Why didn't anyone tell me I would have gotten my arse to one of these ages ago if I knew.

:)

Last edited:
smart-e said:
What theres lesbian action at bluelight meetups?

Why didn't anyone tell me I would have gotten my arse to one of these ages ago if I knew.

:)

Why i do believe there occasionally is ;) And a bit of boy on boy on occasion too. Depends whose there and how much beer is consumed however. *grins*

that said im not going to this event cuz no $ so i should stop posting in it. yesum.

there are pics somewhere...

What boy on boy action!!!!....Im so there...Cheap thrills all round

Can I nominate who the two males are?

i nominate it NOT be me !!!

and i think we should push Taliana into coming, coz she rocks and well um... ahhhh... she can be the other sober person besides me :D Just coz it is syd BL drinks, doesnt mean you HAVE TO drink !!!

^^

Yeah you don't have to drink ;)

You know you will though ;) there is a certain aura of trashiness that pervades sydney bluelight meetups at the Bank... and we really wouldn't want to disappoint ;)

CB =D

lol, this is what i say now...

but with the like... 2 bucks i have to live off...

i dont see this happen, but i will be inebriated one way or another :D

still...

u gotta come. enjoy the laughs... im sure a drink will pop infront of u from somewhere !!!

I'm still keen!

Should be on!

Looking forward to see you groovers there :)

shals!

im working at the scg tomorrow night which i forgot about when i posted i have no $. lol. so that makes it out anyway :/

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
still...

u gotta come. enjoy the laughs... im sure a drink will pop infront of u from somewhere !!!

of course, i shall be there with bells on :)

Kazza_baby has just informed me that she'll be bringing her mum along tmrw night. Im pumped, this thing is gonna go off like a frog in a sock!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.