Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Big Day Out Syd showground Homebush Sat January 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
monkey-- ....no surprise acts sorry. The tour has already started (Auckland yesterday-Gold Coast Tommorow)and all the timetables have been printed.
1 week to go...can't wait!!! Although i won't be seeing any bands, thats not a bad thing though!!!

yay...put this kat back on the list :)
monkey, you are indeed my hero!!

not a problem kat! good to meet u.. i agree it would have been weird rocking up to some randoms house when they're havin a party.. hehe!! and hope your day is as good as i know mine is gonna be :)

Regarding sniffer dogs...
There were none at the Auckland BDO. The only real checking was when we got there, and that was only a quick pad down. They have way too many people to check.
I snuck goodies in by putting them in my sock, in a plastic baggie... turned out I could have just left it in my pocket :)

Meetup sounds good :)
But where to meet in the question.... and what time...
Good to hear Mick, Mez and Dante are going..I haven't seen you guys in ages! :)

so, from the posts here, this is who I think will be in attendance tomorrow (one more sleep yay)
Donny Don't
KraZeeY
BUMPMEK
Russ
JoYeNeRgiZeR
katmeow
Bitchen
Ostey
nickthecheese
Dante
bundy
keej
monkey--
flutter
Riot Grrrl
psykedahippy
edw1n
doofqueen
Adikkal
LuSH^PuPPY
Robot Features
madmick19
mezzedup
suggestions for meetup?? I haven't been before so I don't know the setup.
ICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAIT

a bit late, but if anyone reads , 12.30pm , inbetween HOT HOUSE and Boiler room.
i only say this cause i am meeting others then, i think its a bit to late anyway :p

OOOOHH YYEEEAAH!!
I'll be there fo sho!
Addikal, Gotta meet up bro! Wht we gonna do?
Russ, You ready for Amber Savage? I know you are! :)
11 hours to go!
-Peace

edw1n: may aswell give it a go... 12.30... hopefully a few ppl will have read it :)
have a damn fine day everyone!!

Woohoo just scored a free ticket! Better get a wriggle on tho the day's already half over!

wow what a day, overall preety cool ... i didnt check out any full band sets but spent most of the day just cruisin checking out little bits of everything, highlights out of the bands for me had to be sparta and queens of the stone age. I spent most of the day in the boiler room with its lovely air conditioning blasting away, kid kinobi , pnau, KRAFTWERK and UNDERWORLD amazing !
good day was had, the heat wasnt that bad either (maybe cause i wasnt in the sun that much) .. those sprays they had near the JJJ stage were also a brilliant idea.

ooohhhh man.... what an unreal day!!
as soon as I walked in the gates I gave up on the idea of the BL meetup... few too many ppl ;)
my highlights... 28 days, fooies and UNDERFUCKINGWORLD!!!
had a ball... hope everyone else did too!

FUCK YEAH!
Well i missed most of the bands i really wanted to see (namely millencolin, the vines, frenzal, jimmy eat world, the living end) but since i scored the ticket for free who am i to complain...i made the most of it once i got there however :) Caught queens of the stoneage (awesome set), kraftwerk, foo fighters and underworld. after last year's debacle when thousands of fans who stayed around for the end fo the prodigy missed out on basement jaxx i left the foo fighters early to get into the boiler room but in hindsight i needn't have bothered...since they'd opened up the warehouse adjacent to the dome it was really only half full anyway so i'm disappointed about missing the end of the foo fighters...
anyway all in all a top day!

i didnt know what to expect, but kraftwerk wasnt my thing at all..
hi-light of the day, steve erwin. haha

Well, my day didn't go all to plan.. missed out on Kraftwerk.. mainly cos i didn't wanna rip through the crowds to get there.. plus i had a damn good spot int he pit..
but thats kewl.. the boiler room went off big time.. absolutely loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.