Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Big Day Out Syd showground Homebush Sat January 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess what I just found on the bdo site...
Press Releases
Sydney Tickets close to SOLD OUT !
30-12-02
The SYDNEY Big Day Out is again proving to be the hottest ticket in town with the event nearing sell out status.
There are no tickets remaining at any of the BIG DAY OUT record store ticket outlets, On-line tickets for the Sydney Big Day Out have also sold out.
Final tickets are available only from TICKETMASTER 7 Phone Charge: 136100
Please note there is a limit of 6 tickets per person.
This is one of the fastest selling Big Day Out shows in the history of the event. There will be no ticket door sales, so get 'em while they're hot.

yep there's signs plastered all over the door of redeye saying that so it looks like i won't be going. probably just as well too since i'm as broke as, having spent or incurred fines totalling $1000 over the past 7 days.

I think tickets have sold out just about everywhere except the Gold Coast now. I got mine from ticketek a few days ago but I'm pretty sure there weren't many left!

got my ticket after much stressing thinking i wouldnt be able to get one!!! damn all record stores selling out!!! managed to get a friend in gosford to get one for me LUCKY!
but last i heard they were still on sale via the phone at ticketmaster7...
:)
its going to be a good day!!!
something to look forward to after the disapointment of nye!! heheh

Yea i'll be there :) Haven't got a tic...but then again i don't need one :)

yeah i was lucky to get a ticket through my best friend.. though i am kicking and screaming cos of it's price increase... i mean come on, i remember paying $65 plus b/f. $100... ok..this is my LAST bdo... i can't afford it all..
But anyhoo back to the shit i was gunna say... The bdo sydney timetable sucks ARSE!!
ok, i wanna see kraftwerk... but that means missing 30 mins plus walking time to see Foo fighters. And cos kraftwerk is on from 9.15 i can't see skulker. And why the hell did they put You Am I on as last act? they always used to be on at 5-6pm...International acts should always be saved for last.
Even if they do want people to go early doesn't mean the trains won't be packed anyway!!!
Not happy Jan

If anyone has or knows someone who has a spare ticket lying around (as you do of course) please contact me...I NEED ONE!!!!!! :( :( :(
*deep breaths to stop stessing*
you can email me [email protected]

Hey all!!! First time BDO and a first time roll also. {Edit}
Peace...
{Edit, removed drug references. Welcome to Bluelight psykedahippy, please read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this and other forums. And to answer your questions about sniffer dogs, go do a SEARCH in Aus Drug Discussion}
[ 20 January 2003: Message edited by: DJC* ]

Originally posted by LuSH^PuPPY:
If anyone has or knows someone who has a spare ticket lying around (as you do of course) please contact me...I NEED ONE!!!!!! :( :( :(
*deep breaths to stop stessing*
you can email me [email protected]

hey, check out ebay.com.au the prices may be "pricey" or check out the bdo forums .. even though the event is sold out some small ticketmaster7 outlets may still have spares, best thing to do is ring around .. because they buy the tickets in bulk (therefore tickets being sold) yet the shops may still have them.
you can also try http://www.stetickets.com/ (dunno if they have any).
is there going to be a bluelight meetup / rollcall or anything for this event ?
if so i think 2ser stand facing boiler room would be a good place, anyway ill leave that to the mods/admins whoever is responsible.
[ 13 January 2003: Message edited by: edw1n ]

woo hoo!!!! im so excited!!! had my ticket booked and paid for since they sold em and have bought my bf one 4 xmas aswell....just in time b4 they sold out!!!! cant wait!!!! imk so excited!!!!! oh wait i said that already hehehe

/me cries
so I din't get my unorganised ass into gear and get a ticket before I went on holidays.
do you have a ticket for me... I will pay up to $130...have been bidding on a couple on ebay but if you know of someone who can help me out send email this way
--->
all my friends are going, this was meant to my first year...do a good deed for they day, make this kat happy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
Well, not long now. Meet-up sounds good, just no where around the late evening please!!!!!, when all the internationals come out.!
I doubt there will be sniffer dogs, i've never seen any there. It's nothing like thorough searches like at raves. They just check your bag and in you go. They're very laid back <-- Info for whoever wanted to know about sniffers
I hope to see you guys there!!

I got me a ticket!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Thank you so much edwin...you pointed me in the right direction.
I got it for Sydney ticket exchange it was double the price but i probably would've paid more if i risked getting one off a scalpor on the day. At least now i can rest easy knowing i have a ticket :)

I can't wait any longer - not long now though.
Last year was sick - The Prodigy really went off!!

i wish the prodigy were coming back this year..
u know how sometimes they pull big internationals in at the last minute? i hope they do that this year hehehe ive got high hopes.

once they release the bdo album you know there isnt going to be anymore 'big' acts. Im somewhat dissapointed with this years linup .. only band im really keen on seeing is Sparta.

Status
Not open for further replies.