• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Two Tribes - REVIEWS

ON TOPIC PLEASE!

not to single anyone out backo, leec, muzby.

Please try to keep this on topic!!

:|

katmeow said:
Also, there's been 1 or 2 dogs there the last few years (including inside in the chillout area), even though mardi gras has been the same night.

meh ...

so where's is the meetup?

At that dotted line like all the others, or what?

AHEM! What the fuck is going on? I haven't seen ONE mention of the only Dj worth seeing at Two Tribes - - - DJ HYPER - - - !! ( although I will admit I've only read the last couple of pages :))

I'm considering going to this, provided that theres a ticket for sale somewhere. Anybody know if there will be tickets for sale on the door at midnight? The chance to see Hyper is too important to give up, his cd Hyper Wired was, I reckon, the best 2 Sided Breaks CD released in 2004.

Hmmm.... can i get a ticket, and can i be bothered!

katmeow said:

Muzby... what time do you plan on getting there?!?

bout 10-11ish... i think...

and... ON TOPIC i like the toilets at the superdome. they make for a lovely event, which, two tribes sydney on 5/3/05 will be....

;)

Yay no sleeps left!

Because I'm going to Infected Mushroom tonight. :D

Oh and Melancholic: Surely you can still buy tickets from the outlets. How much would they jack up the price at the door? Quite a bit I'd imagine.

Yes, well its like 35 hours to go now... so it getting good...

due to me being O SO FUCKIN CAREFUL with company property and mobile phones, my mobile fell out of my pocket when i got home from work yesterday, landing in the gutter, going down the gutter and nearly the drain... now the phone is water logged and doesnt work, so the people i did plan on catching up with... you cant ring me, i wont answer, but i might, so try ur luck...

But yeah...

Im not even going to plan where im going to be when... i just know prod + AVH... so yeah

Im just new to the forums, ill be heading to two tribes on my lonesome as well, is there anyway to meet up with everyone from here who is going? I dont know anyones faces.

woot woot doors open in a little over 4 hrs

absolutley hanging for the prodigy, been listening to a live set of theirs all day

So... according to DJC's instructions... meet up point is at X:

TT.gif

See you all tonight =D

Last edited:
i dont know a lot of faces, is anyone able to pm their mobile so i can ring at 10.45 and meet up at the X.

the meetup is just near the first aid area (im assuming cos thats where it usually is...i didnt read the previous pages of this thread) so at 10:45 look for the big group of people milling around and hugging and stuff. also check in the picture thread in social for faces.

d-blunt will be there.

i was going to call officer chops when i arrived .. but now i'll just wander the arena looking for people i recognise ... just like every other large commercial event i go to.

l'll be wearing a red DC jacket over a black shirt and beige nike pants.