• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Two Tribes - 6/03/04

.sseug i gnol nekcuf oot

And yeah, I'll be there for the meetup, wouldn't miss it for the world. Well, maybe for BIZ E... nah, i can miss the start of that.

jeasus... this is turning into meetup of the year... this means that I will have to get up off my broke ass and do some ticket purchasing...

Dammit. ;)

CB :)

got my tik already...

good to know there is a big meet up as ill be heading in by myself.

see ya there.

whats everyone im new to this site...he he...
anyways whats happenin with sniffer dogs.....they make me pretty paranoid.....and many people have said theres gonna be a shit load of them........oh well what u guys think anyways......CANT WAIT TO SEE BT AND SCOTT BROWN

Wow, i havent posted here for like 8 months (been overseas travelling) good too see some familiar names still on the boards.

I will be attending this event (first big night out since i got bacck!) so im pretty pumped up!

Hybrid, BT, Piccoto, Koma and Bones, and Lawrence, what more could you ask for! GOing to be a cracker

I will try and make the meet up (i used to say that for every event and always mis it)

Anyway take care.

MUFFIN>MAN said:
whats everyone im new to this site...he he...
anyways whats happenin with sniffer dogs.....they make me pretty paranoid.....and many people have said theres gonna be a shit load of them........oh well what u guys think anyways......CANT WAIT TO SEE BT AND SCOTT BROWN

what events this year havent we seen dogs at??
transmission
big day out
coogee bay
home night club

My moneys on 2 at least ;)

Do you think piggs could be goin through the train goin out there? Also if a big bunch of us are meeting up do you think its somthing D's would take intrest in and would they go you at the venue.
So stoked for this, 2 more sleeps to go.

The cops will probably be on the train. They usually are for big events. How many remains a mystery. Just remember not to carry weed, and double bag everything to give you an edge if anything.

Theres pleanty of threads I read before all big events... being the paranoid fuck I am.

woot!!! im going... its gonna be fucking awesome... me and some friends are getting a lift there so thats sweet, wont have to dodge dogs so much.

Yes, i think i will be heading in with ppl i know, but i wouldnt really call friend, aquaintences ... YES... my fuckwit mates have dogged me for their drug-hating girlfriends !!!

waaaaaaahhhhhhhoooooo 1 more day to go!

aww the meet ups at 11 ... i hope i make it! cos im going to mardi gras before hand ... i wanna meet some of u BLers! hmm alrightee ill make an extra effort to leave the city early :)

Put my name on the list.

I will be there with Shoelace.

Can't fucking wait!!!

muzby said:
toow!

etnaD si gnimoc!!!

s'ti annog eb tsuj ekil dlo semit!!!!

ylno 3 speels ot og!!!!

i t'nac tiaw ot ees emos teews ssa srezal!!!

OW! my brain! :X

2 more hours of work, just keep it together..... just.... keep.....it.........together

:X I've got to work tomorrow now. Granted its only 4 hours, and I wont be working per-se, more, teaching my boss to use MSN, but I'd much rather be in bed, waiting for TT.

Grumble grumble... stupid work and its stupid massive new pay rate.

My boss has postponed our regular monday morning meeting on the basis that all of his staff and many of our clients will still be sketchy.

I love my job.

teews!!

ylno eno peels ot og!!

i t'nac tiaw..

<tresni klub tnemeticxe ereh!>