• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Two Tribes - 6/03/04

I'm going to have limited, if any, net access for the next 3 days, so i'm gonna get all my excitment out in one hit.

w00t, YAY, weeee, poik!!! =D :D =D :D :)

Ok i'm done.

C U all there!!! I'll be the one wearing a Freshjive top, haha ;)

DJC*

i have heard that some of the rooms are locked when they are full thus stopping you from roaming can any one shed some light on this as i have never been to a tt event
are they shut?
around when do u reckon?
does this mean u effectively choose what room u wanna be in and stay there all night?
what do i do????

peace

starting to get pumped up for this now ;D

who has to collect tickets beforehand?

Cya there Chad
I fucking hope not cos that means I have a massive decision 2 make..

umm...

yeah.. this could be one of hte last times i go online too b4 hand...

i'll b wearing a mooks top with a big union jack on it (the english flag doofus!)

come say hi!

What do you guys have planned for afterwards? Me prob head midnight shift, opens at 7am, pretty good vibe

Jubas said:
who has to collect tickets beforehand?

Well I'm not sure. I got a booking number and thats it. Do I collect tickets at the door, or what. I wasnt really told anything by the email, except, DONT LOSE THE NUMBER. Anyone?

(Got em off MoshTix)

{EDIT: OK, I was informed that I need to go to Riverina Ave to get tix. I'll leave this up incase someone else is stupid like me.}

Last edited:
What do you guys have planned for afterwards? Me prob head midnight shift, opens at 7am, pretty good vibe

hmmm....

afterwards...

get on a plane, fly to melbourne....

and do it all again Two Tribes Melbourne!!!!

sorry... gotta brag...... =D =D =D =D =D

Shit thanks for reminding me about that Chad - last year the main room was way too packed at some stage when some international was on - I think maybe Armin van Buuren, and they were not allwoing anymore people into the room for that set. So my advice would be to get into the room a little before hand and if you move perhaps be prepared to check out other rooms in case the room you want to get into is, hmmm well closed I guess.

It's pretty shoddy but if the room gets too full safety dangers and all that come into play so it's something they HAVE to do I guess. I think it only happened once or twice last year so this year won't be too different I guess. Anyone from last year actually remember more than i do? I remember not being able to go in, and was really mad so went to chat with friends on the bean bags.... =D

EDIT: yes I have to collect tickets beforehand too Jubas!

Last edited:
Well, I'll be thar! Bussing it up Saturday arvo, partying all Saturday night, relaxing at a mate's till Sunday evening then buggering off home...

I can't wait! I'm in the middle of doing up a spreadsheet timetable for anyone who wants one, I'll edit this post and add it as an attachment when I'm finished...

Who's seeing who? I know I've got a pretty damn full night lined up, so a meetup might be out if it's smack bang in the middle of someone good... ie from 11pm through to 5am, and then starting again at 5:30am ;)

Let's meet before 11, and kick off the festivities of the night early!

Ah well, can't add an attachment after the post is made... and it won't let me post it on Bluelight. This'll have to do.

Right click me and select "save as" or "save target as"

If you don't have a version of Excel or OpenOffice, then do a Google search for an Excel Viewer. :)

(oh yeah, look for a dude with glasses, and an orange shirt with a psycho asian baby with piercings on it heheh)

Last edited:
Futureshock ain't playing, direct from the mouth's of those @ Future Entertainment.

Thanks for the exel timetable dante its printable and good

sounds like this event has the possibility of turning crud with lockouts and what not but i have a good feeling about it for some reason

see u alll there

three sleeps w00t

peace

and it's wrong, 'cause they've shifted a lot of the sets now that Futureshock aren't playing! I'll update the timetable over the next 15 mins and post a link...

updated timetable up, changed it so that for each page of printing you do, it'll print out 3 convienent timetables.. give some to your friends ;) Just check the link from above.

Last edited:
streetsurfer said:

where is this place at ???

i was thinking of catching OPD, but, i dare say, it wont be a perfect day at all. But im sure SoS will be the place to be...

josh_nexus said:
DJC; "I'll believe it when I see it?"

What??? You of all people know that I am one of the most reliable people who has ever posted on bluelight.

I challenge you to think of one occassion where I have not turned up to something I said I would go to.

Oh yeah!! Well name two then.

Smartarse! Three?

Ummm... Seven?

Dammit. Fifteen?

Pfffttt.... I give up

;) :)

And on topic I am definately going. But you know my definition of definately. =D

Im with DJC. Ill believe it when I see you!

Oh hang on Im probably not going to turn up at the meet up I think we getting to tt at 11pm anyways

toow!

etnaD si gnimoc!!!

s'ti annog eb tsuj ekil dlo semit!!!!

ylno 3 speels ot og!!!!

i t'nac tiaw ot ees emos teews ssa srezal!!!