• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

i will attend wherever and i will tattoo a mudmap taken from google onto the palm of my hand so i don't get lost.
But failing that yah i'm going to Earrthdance, =)

Hokay...

I have reserved tables on the terrace level at the White Horse hotel on Crown St in Surry Hills for 7pm. Seeing as saturday is a really busy night, it's been a bit hard to find somewhere that will cater for a largeish group and these guys have said that people need to be there before 7.30pm at the latest, otherwise they'll let the tables go.

Their website is here ... looks like they have some tasty (not too expensive) foods as well.

Hope to see you guys there :)

Last edited:
raverchik said:
No way!

I think Sat night should still be made for Kat's farewell event! Just because it's easier for you doesn't mean we should do it :p

Decide on places!!!!!!!!?? There are heaps of nice places to eat and drink on Crown street.

I'm going to bring cup cakes for celebration foodies!

Can you make some fairies bread to please?

ok, i should be there, and im about 90% sure i will be driving... and experincing the great pleasure of trying to find a park in surry hills

so if anyone is in-between shire and there, let me know and i can most likely pick u up

drive home not guaranteed as i dont know when i will be leaving...

i'll be public transporting it the entire way
city parking petrifies me

Woooo! The White Horse is an excellent choice. It's a good idea to get there early anyway because it can get very crowded after 8/9ish.

Are the tables you reserved upstairs or downstairs?

Maz- I'm planning a trip to the Cup Cake Store on oxford in the day, I dunno if they have fairy bread but i'll ask ;)

Dew

I
SHALL
REALLY
LEGIT
(an' I'm ditchin' a
bux-party fo' it
&
I've got no cash
&
I
hate
the city)

FO'
THIS
ONE
AS KAT
IS A
LEGEND AN' SHE'S
MOVIIN' To A COLD, HARD HELL....

SOO, YES...

I SHALL TRY GET IN, BUT I MAY NEED A WOMAN
To COME OUT AN'
"WALK ME IN",
AS I APPEAR TOO GENTEEL.

:\ <3 :)
UnS

well, from the mass demand that i have got (insert sarcasm)

that should be cool yo!

:)

it's in my mobile ph. I will be there
or shoot me

must adios the meow puss.
in style
iin the span left i can
say goodbye and while
we drink and eat food

Ch0psy... it was never going to be at northies :p

So. I should be there a little before 7pm.

katmeow
up all night
ozbreaker +1
IXinX
preacha
CB+1
LP
raverchik
unsquare
mazdan
ch0ps
aishas star
cosmic mist +1
zer0502 + kim
donny don't
nickthecheese

Table reserved is outside on the terrace :)

I'm so definitely there I will sacrifice all my children to the gods if I'm late. Actually, I might do that anyway as kids are kinda shit.

kat I can't believe you're leaving us but tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999.

See you all soon!!

Oh and Chops, park at my house and we'll walk. You just have to promise not to piss on my garage.

Chopsy has just summoned me to this and seeing as I'll be in the area anyway, I think it would be a good idea to come along.

it was a good night

wish i could of drunk

but i cant

see you when i either come down, or at daft punk

thank you for letting me experience the summer seduction

^ I think spending the $15 you had to your name on a summer seduction was a totally wise purchase.

Thanks everyone who came... you really have no idea how much it meant to me to see everyone before I leave. Friends like you guys make leaving Sydney a hard decision.

Much <3 and you kids better keep this thing going in my absence so I can come back and visit every now and then.

xx

Was great to see everyone there :) was not so great as its the last time we'll see Kat in a bit... but it was a top evening :)

have fun in Melbourne Kat :)