Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Syd] FATBOY SLIM - New Years Eve - Bondi Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
muzby said:
...boo for my good friend choosing not to go anymore..

Don't right her off just yet, she still might be there. ;)

See you in CBR.

DJC*

A few of my mates heard from a friend that there was no alcohol allowed at Fat Boy. Before they even bothered to ask me to check it for real, they sold their tickets and arent going now.

Then I told them that the Beach is no alcohol, but there are 7 bars you can drink at, all in view of the main stage.

Now they are trying to get more tickets from ebay. I cant help but laugh at their stupidity.

^^^ Haha... did you tell them that the word gullible was removed from the dictionary too?

Not long to go now!

*does the happy dance*

=D

Cant wait to bust out to some phat NYE tunes.

BTW; I am virtually blind when I am trashed, so if any of you guys want to come up and say hi, please do. Or just take advantage of me; I cant imagine I'd care.

Muzby; Dude, would be good to bump into you at some stage and catch up, if only for a sec; do you have my mobile number?

josh_nexus said:
BTW; I am virtually blind when I am trashed, so if any of you guys want to come up and say hi, please do.

Do you know any BLers going? If so i'm sure we'll all bump into each other at some stage during the evening. I'm thinking if i stick to kat i'm bound to meet a whole lot of you.

Should be fun :)

So...maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here, but wtf are 20000 people going to do at 3am? ;)

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
yes, i know... Bondi Giant shed...

still... i dont know...

my heart and brain and everythign says yes

but i see me in a backyard, HOPEFULLY listening to it on JJJ drinking a case of beer and then upgrading to the JD n Dry's!!!

triplej.net.au said:
triple j's New Years Eve Spectacular
- Sat 31 Dec @ 8:00pm
Our massive New Years party, hosted by Dave Callan, with dance legend Fatboy Slim DJing into 2006, live from Bondi Beach

FUCK YEAH

shame i think im going to north sydney to sit in a park and drink like a moron!!! i will find a radio somewhere!!!

katmeow said:
So...maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here, but wtf are 20000 people going to do at 3am? ;)
Hmmm ... lets do the math:

20000 ppl + 3am NYD + off chops + no entertainment + sydney beach = riot?

well, thats my plan anyway. cyas there
*hops on a plane*

katmeow said:

haha - if the reason it ends at 3am is beacause residents are worried about noise, see above. How much noise do 20k ppl make ? more than fbs !? haha - its going to be hilarious !

giddy up... 33 hours to go....

mr nexus - i still have your number.. don't worry, i'l lbe sure to give you a yell.. (so long as you haven't changed your number since northies??)

ps. sydney is a hole. that is all.

One more sleep....bring it on :)

There's gonna be a shitload of cops at bondi though due to recent antisocial behaviour.

DJ: WBCN who's this?
Brad: Hey this is Brad (this is Brad this is)
DJ: Now uh who's your favorite artist, who
do you want to hear?
Brad: Well m my favorite artist right now is
Fatboy Slim, that guy kicks ass.
DJ: How tremendous is Fatboy Slim?
Brad: The band of the 90's, if you want to call
it a band because it's a one man name.
DJ: Wow...fatboy, and you want to hear that
new fatboy song?
Brad: Absolutely.
DJ: Which one?
Brad: The um funk soul brother check it out.
DJ: Sing it, I don't know which one.
Brad: Right about now, the funk soul brother
check it out now, the funk soul brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.