• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Syd] FATBOY SLIM - New Years Eve - Bondi Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have crutches? Pfft lame.

:D

I'm gonna drive past and throw marbles so you ALL roll down the hill. bwahaha

DJC*

Im going to build a sand cavern that we can throw the melbournites into... kinda like what bin laden has been hiding in, but with much better choonz!

Have freebies for this one, so i'll be there :D

Oh, and for those that haven't seen Norm Cook live before, hold on to your hats!

I *still* remember his set from the BDO a few years ago, it was truly memorable!

Got my ticket. I'm thinking that all of my demons are going to wither away once I have retoxified and officially dropped the hate. Hehe. I'm super lame.

Forgive me for being so silly but after seeing that Fatboy Slim video on my mates computer at some beach were it was like 80 000.... Wouldn't the sound be that loud that ya could just sit up the beach a bit chill on to the music and save ya self a good 130 bux???

ps... hope if I'm not workin NYE I can get to either a Sublime NYE or a Utopia with fireworks!!! Last Sublime NYE with Armin Van Buuren was pretty sweet... Fireworks would just make it unreal!

ekstasis: brighton beach, england. 250,000 people.

(and probably. but that would be no fun ;)).

must admit: tempted

edit: checked ebay. fuck that.

Last edited:
After I bought my ticket, I was feeling quite calm about the whole thing. That changed when I saw it was completely sold out and my insides did an excited backflip.

Continuing with the roll call idea electreauxbella started in another thread:
josh_nexus and I will be there with bells on.

Last edited:
^Actually we have been doing roll calls since the dawn of time. The earlier utopias, various kryal kastles and earthcore threads have all had freaken huge roll calls (followed by suitably messy meetups). There was even a "shire" Roll Call in Aus social. Ahhh, those were the days, back when pleo was god of social and jaded was a term used to describe something which looked like a green semi precious stone. =D

1234; Fair enough, "WOOT!!!!!!". ;)

Seriously, I am pretty psyched about this one. It should be large. All my friends (bar Solipsist of course) have bailed on me due to the fact that they are stupid pikers who found out they can sell their tickets for absurd amounts of money, but then who needs friends when you've got alcohol and NYE randoms.

UAN; I was under the impression it was totally sold out. If you cant find a ticket and cant be fucked ebaying I have a few mates who have decided to pike and have a ticket to sell. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.