• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD (_/_) WINTER BREAK (_|_) Horden Pav. (_\_) July 3rd 2004

i cant go sorry all. pity because 360 was a nice meetup it would be great to duplicate it. have fun children.

Blaaaah.

I was definitely going to come along, had a ticket and everything, but made the mistake of going out and getting completely shitfaced on Friday night leaving me with the hangover from hell all day today. I've still got a pounding headache now, almost 24 hours later :\

Hope everyone had a ball :)

CB :)

well... didnt that tent fuck us up...

to josh, who is basically the other person i met, sorry buddy, top night still dude

Overall... TOP NIGHT !!! ... great vibe, great everything
mad lighting show
great music hours apon hours
and yeah... i dont know

NO DOGS !!!

What a freaking amazing night. Ok, so there wasn't much of a meetup as far as I could tell, and the two people I called to find it turned out to A) never planned on going B) claimed he had some sort of weak-assed excuse like a hangover. (Sorry DJC & Chaos Butterfly respectively).

Highlight of the night? Getting Q-bert to sign my ticket. Lowlight? Realising that Q-bert is an arrogant wanker who doesn't care about you unless you have tits.

--
MDMA-4-ALL (And an autographed ticket for me)

Chaos Butterfly said:
Blaaaah.

I was definitely going to come along, had a ticket and everything, but made the mistake of going out and getting completely shitfaced on Friday night leaving me with the hangover from hell all day today. I've still got a pounding headache now, almost 24 hours later :\

Hope everyone had a ball :)

CB :)

That was my excuse for not going!!! oh and Ive been sick.

Yeah hope everyone had a good time as well.

man that was sweeeeet....Ugly Duckling! QBERT! some of the best DnB i ever herd omg. only bad thing was one of my friends threw up half the night she took something that didnt agree with her :( ...... but i had a fucken mad night!!!!!!!!!

MDMA-4-ALL; I got Q-Bert to sign my jeans. Which seemed like a good idea at the time. So now Ive got a great big blue texta mark on my nice new jeans.

Ended up going in. The beginning of the night kind of sucked. The music was good, but some of the crowd were too "cool" for my liking. Not my crowd really. People seemed far too stuck up and were very rude. However, once the seretonin fog settled, the night picked up immensely. Though we still ended up leaving about 4:45 cause we were fucked from Friday night. Not a bad night all in all, but give me a trance night anyday. :)

did anyone meet hamish the guy wearing the steve erwin get up with a rubber snake that got everyone he met to sign his shirt?????? he was the coolest!