• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD (_/_) WINTER BREAK (_|_) Horden Pav. (_\_) July 3rd 2004

I'm hoping to be able to make this! I'm going to hibernate and save until then! hehe ;)

Im in
no doubt

what times are u guys talking bout?

also is there anyway i can get more than one ticket at the discounted price for members?

my friends seem to believe that i can buy hundreds of tix at 50 buckx cause im a member. i told them there is very little chance of that being true....

i thought i just might ask

Im in
no doubt

what times are u guys talking bout?

also is there anyway i can get more than one ticket at the discounted price for members?

my friends seem to believe that i can buy hundreds of tix at 50 buckx cause im a member. i told them there is very little chance of that being true....

i thought i just might ask

^ The times they're talking about is the fact it starts at 6pm and ends at 2:30pm. People seem to like the hardcore late nights when you leave as the sun comes up. Damn trashers. ;)

No idea on the member ticket thing.

Nothing worse than leaving an event at sunrise imo. Absolutely nothing redeeming about it.

I'd be interested to see how these revised times work out in the end.

2:30 am finish? That is bizzare? WTF are you ment to do for the rest of the night?
Sure its not a typo?

Definitely not a typo... and I'm really glad about that... fuck going out til 6am and fucking your body clock around... 2:30am finish is perfect :)

night-morning shit sucks... all the really good breaks festivals run normal hours... 6pm til 2:30 sounds fine for me

....sleep is goooood

Unfortunately I am firmly entrenched in the "i live on the other side of the earth and public transport at that time in the morning is as rare as hens teeth" school of existance. But out of adversity comes triumph (or cone smoking and avoidence).

Sleep, HA@raverchic, meanwhile I work nightshift anyway so even normally I wouldn't be going to bed till 9am. Blows :(

fuck i would sell my sole to see qbert...

i was undereighteen when he came with the scratch tour but i went and saw the movie and saw him talk and he signed my tivket..... twas amazing now i have 2 of ht etop five (in my eyes) turntablists signatures on tickets now off to hunt babu

I'll be there ;) .

Looking forward to seeing 'Drumattic Twins', 'The Crystal Method' & 'Q-Bert' in particular.

Also,tomorrow night I'm interviewing 'Drumattic Twins' :D .

I've organised the questions I'm going to ask,but if anyone here has something they'd liked asked, please pm me or post it here("If that is aloud??").I could probably fit in 1 more question to ask,of course it will have to be a question that I haven't thought of asking.

:)

My odds are 50/50 now. I wont know if I'll be there or not till the day.

:)

You are all Pussies, the best thing about an event going till 6 is that all the dickheads who take up room on the dance floor standing there fuck off home... Are they stopping at 2 so the Glam people can leave with some shed of dignity?

The start and finish times put me off it initialy, but I am going along in the end to see the Crystal Method if anything. :)

public transport is what put me off, getting any public transport at this time from the city to my area (sutherland area) is absolutely rediculous.

I'm so there.

Damn shame Crystal Method are only doing a DJ set.