Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - 1234 Meetup // friday march 18 // the clare - REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
incidentally...

Dear keej,

to quote you 2 days ago 'I havent looked at bluelight in like a year'. you lying bitch whore.

much love, E

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
ok... the list is now updated... and has 30 people on it...

Is there a starting time, coz i know i finish work at 5 at town hall and might as well start there and then, i know 1 person who is going to join me.

Good question.What time most people showing up?

For myself,I'm currently on PAID holidays from work ;)

So,I can rock up whenever, depending on what my non-bluelighter buddies are doing =D

man if i wasnt triple booked this weekend i would make the trip up just to hang with MG and NTC =D
24.gif

'lil leecie said:
incidentally...

Dear keej,

to quote you 2 days ago 'I havent looked at bluelight in like a year'. you lying bitch whore.

much love, E

I said 6 months hahah

I figured if I was going to devote my friday night to this meetup then I might as well take a look at who was attending. Hussy.

magpi said:

brad really looking forward to seeing you again
and seing both me and erin will be there you have no chance of out drinking us

^^ well it seems as though my attendance has already been decided upon so i guess i'd better show up.

i'll be there at some point.....i'll just presume that magpi has everything else worked out for me and get there when i'm told :p

this is going to be big-time fun!

keej said:
I said 6 months hahah

I figured if I was going to devote my friday night to this meetup then I might as well take a look at who was attending. Hussy.

dont call me a hussy :p or il beat you down ;)

hhc_king said:
Afterparty at subbies? well thats where i am heading at some point..anyone else wanna head down there also ?

We will be leaving the piss up to get to sublime some time before 11. Thank you very much.

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
so coz im so bored at work and such a hard worker and all... im going to create a nice little rollcall

onetwothreefour
0ff1cer_ch0ps
Zandesh
up all night
nick the cheese
katmeow
Taliana
backo
raverchik
lil' leccie
mean girl ???
BREAKaBEAT
riot grrrl
wacky
hhc_king
Chaos_butterfly (make sure everyone calls him CB all night, not his real name) MUAHHAHAHA
sydkiwi
magpi
diegoblunt - you will be there...
Donny Don't
star_beats
macksta
electrauxbella
keystroke
unsquare ???
hhc_king (slapnuts)
asphyx
preacha
keej
DJC*
kazza_baby
astrosmurf

Its the clare hotel, if you didnt know... DUH!!! um...

20 Broadway ... Broadway... for the extra special people, across the road from UTS...

/end of bored rant...

Oi Matt for some un known reason there is two of me going....i think its best if just one of me go people can barly handle the one...hehehehe freak i'll see you friday bitch tits

Taliana said:
hahahahahaha sublime.

that is all.

I totally agree :)

This could be my 'old-skool jadedness'TM coming out here... but hey ;) what can you do ;)

DJC* you know you are going to turn up anyway, so stop bitching about it ;)

I'll see you there :)

CB :)

CB - dont forget to go get your kebab before you get there...

not half way during the night and trying to drag some poor innocent Blr (are there any innocent blrs?) with you...

but we are also NOT at the bank, so you might have to go for a search for a kebab near central

bestest kebab place in the world is near the clare...marathon across the road and just down heading towards george st. they are very halal.

shhh... dont let CB find out...

HHC ... there goes throwing some rowies in her drink...

YOU SICK SICK MAN!!!

its all jokes people... promise

but females should keep distance from this.. thing.. (hhc)

Don't worry...I'll take care of the drunken females...................

Status
Not open for further replies.