Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - 1234 Meetup // friday march 18 // the clare - REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that night was very interesting.
Big props to BREAK A BEAT for informing me of the night even though she believed that I had already agreed to come.

More big props to Backo - Dude, It was an honour to be your bitch for the night. You are truely a great person. I can only hope my being there added some angles to your night (Especially back at Macksta's)

To everyone else - BL's new and old, it was great to bask in the ambience.

1 2 3 4 - Hope you had fun eh? I would gladly take a push to defend your mobile phone again. That was crazy. Blood on your shirt, blood on backo.
Too many shots!

Best meet up ever
True true

-Later

^
You were there shoelace?? I thought i met almost everybody but i didn't even see you!

i hurt
beer bad
woke up in teh back seat of my car

lets do that again some time soon
lmao

Big propz to:

zag0r and Riot Grrrl: You guys are awesome, even if it was just about 5 mins of conversation :) Zag0r you bastard que jumper, give us back our fucking jobs!! =D

To those I knew: Chaos Butterfly, DJC [but seriously man, fuck spiritos, not ever again], katmeow, lil leecie, taliana, up all night - respect.

Those those I met: BREAKaBEAT, Donny Don't, Macksta, Shoelace [again], zandesh, Unsquare, astrosmurf, naughtyus_maximus, texas{??}, and anyone else I can't remember - respect.

Interesting night overall, looking forward to catching up with some people in the future :)

Last edited:
Shoelace, it was my pleasure. Those stories back at Macksta's house were quite engaging. You are quite a talented person.

The meetup was lots of fun. Twas a shame that my mistress pulled me away for so long. But then again when u are a stickball junky you have to get your fix. Moocho props to everyone I met. The sams and zandesh you guys seemed like good people. Glad that you are all Bluelighters, looking forward to another chin wag in the future.

It was truely a fun night. Mad props go to Brad for the accomodation on his spare bunk bed.

Didnt get to meet the cheese, but there is always next time.

OMG people like I felt we all really connected and shit LOL ;)

There were a lot of people who I was pleased to meet, and many I didn't even get to say hello to. A shame, since I was there to say hello to you all - and barely got through a third. Those who I managed to get to were lovely in their own right, even if it was only to say a quick HAI. :)

I personally was not impressed with the Clare. Especially not on a friday night for meeting people - having drinks with people I know, sure, but it was not conducive to conversation in there. Besides the fact all those couches killed conversation in groups, and limited it to pairs (which I find perpetuates the "sydney clique" talk that's ever famous.) :X

I was sorely disappointed to not get words with keystroke :(

My highlights were drinking port with Chaos Butterfly and the poker championship. Standing proud in the drinking lots were we, whilst katmeow and nickthecheese both shrivelled into nasty overdrinking (spyritus anyone?) ;)

Standing with DJC and looking back on the couches, redefining the words cool without words.

Travelling for 5 hours and having 1234 leave about an hour after I got there. Well, no, not so cool, but like a lot of other people, I recognise that shit happens. All of which is negated in hindsight after finding that Brad is indeed a lovely gentleman.

Watching Macksta disprove every comment I'd heard about him being aloof and uncommunicative.

Katmeow, NTC and I going "We've got 10 minutes, we can get another drink in. Yes, NOW!"

Oh, and the asshole bouncer who claimed my ID was fake. Are they all that cuntish?

--------------------------------------------------

The turn out was impressive. Old faces, new faces, unknown faces - it's amusing to see how one person can pull so many together :)

Last edited:
BREAKaBEAT said:
Think we should do a roll call of the people who didnt end up being mugged.

I had the blood of 1234 spilled on me.

Is he clean? should I be worried :p

my brain hurts :\

fun night. good to meet people. um...recovering. still sick. feel bad.

also confused about getting punched/phone/dunno. i have zero recollection of any of that, but my nose is rather sore so i am assuming this happened? anyone want to fill me in via pm 'cause i don't really remember the night :)

more later when i can post from home.

any photos from the night btw, or should i not ask? ;)

glad you had fun kiddes. just return 1234 in one peice? ;)

1234: you were punched??? :X

that makes me giggle, who punched brad????????

I dont actually think i met anyone new, but it was good seeing all tha lovely folk i already know :D would of spent more time with yas if i wasnt running between groups, but was good seeing yas! and dont forget apr 9th NIGHT- till v late...to the people i told... i want yas there! mwahaha ;)

well...

i did my exit in style... sorry for the early exit anyone who cares..

i was drunk... needed to piss... the end...

i was also planning on leaving at 9... so i did it in style...

So yeah, to the people i met again, hey hey... to the new faces, tops meeting ya...

i didnt even really get a chance to do the full round, but im sure i will some other time ;)

Onetwothreefour got bashed? Man.. that so wouldn't happen in Melbourne! ;) haha j/k

*Does the elitist Melbournian dance*

^^^ there's a dance!? no one told me! dammit, out of the loop again :(

anyway, yeah, apparently. the slight info says i dropped my phone and someone punched. i said "wtf?" and they said EAT FIST IN MOUTH BITCH MELBOURNE ASS and stuff. or so i'm told.

all i remember is bleeding lots and being rather impressed since i've never had a blood nose (despite being knocked out a few times at football) before in my whole life.

then i was stoned. then i was in my hotel room. confusing night.

Status
Not open for further replies.