• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Swallow,Chew,Up the Ass, Snort, Smoke, Shoot It

im gonna try plugging this weekend...but im still kinda nervous about it. i dont want to get that feeling like i have to go the bathroom, i hate that.

I'm pretty sure you can get gel caps at pharmacies, etc. I've heard they're really easy to get, but I have never boughten any myself. I just got a few from a friend to try. What they're made of should be labelled or the ppl who work at the store should know. The sugar based ones should start dissolving in your mouth if you leave them in for a few minutes.

I'm gonna try parachuting at the weekend ... Want to plug but each time I do it ... no, too graphic ;-)

I chewed my second one just as i was peaking....i was in another world i'll tell you that.

hey cali, something isn't adding up with your story:
you say now,
you must use pure MDMA
and yet before you said,
you get off on barley any of the pill
while we all know that pure mdma can not be made into a pill. so what, exactly, are you trying to say here?
------------------
"When danger or pain press too nearly, they are incapable of giving any delight, and are simply terrible; but at cetain distances, and with certain modifications, they may be, and they are delightful, as we every day experience."
--Edmund Burke

i chew mine up for about a minute, until my mouth is filled with pill and saliva, then i swallow it down in one big deliciously disgusting gulp... and of course, i do it on an empty stomach... what a hit
wink.gif

------------------
-drum n bass pull me in like a shepherd-
-scratch my itch like a needle on a record-

You can chute it but , when i tried it kept falling apart in my mouth. this is the only way i take now...
get a few empty gellcaps, take on and run some water over it, time the time it takes to disolve completely , then take another and run it under some water about 10-15 secs before it dissolves. Break up a pill and put it in and swallow dissolves in your stomach quickly, better alternative to chuting least i i think.

This thread is very interesting to me...I may roll tonight..so i may just parachute it...just to get a bigger rush
smile.gif

------------------
Know YOUR BODY
Know YOUR MIND
Know YOUR SUBSTANCE
Know YOUR SOURCE

Do NOT put any chemical in your eye, under any circumstances.
I dont care how pure it is.
The eye is the most sensitive part on your entire body. In chemistry labs it is the paramount safety concern and all chemicals r considered dangerous.
MDMA is a chemical which is unlikely to be neutral in pH. (=burn)
Think about how is tastes as well. There is no way it wouldnt cause enormous stinging and burning and possibly permanent damage.
Shooting is the fastest way without question. Most people quote a third of an ordinary dose is done. So for your eye theory u would need a good 20-30mg or of powder.
So u telling me u r going to dissolve 20mg of chemical in water and drop it into your eye. U'd need at least 5 ml maybe more to do this.
Ever tried eye drops - each drop is about a TENTH of a ml. 50 drops in your eye??!!
What a load of crap.

I usally just swallow cuz its just so easy. For a while tho we would bump some of the pill and swallow the rest. I dunno I have this weird thing.. I really like sniffing things. I like the burn n the drip, whatever it may cause. Fuckes up my nose for a few days tho, it gets real itchy n shit.
I think I'll try parachuting sometime soon.
I've chewed it once before.. didnt really like that too much tho, the taste didnt bother me, I just felt weird chewing a pill.
but yea... how are all of these compared in terms of a more intense roll, length, how fast it hits you, etc?

can some one tell me, when you either Parachute, put it in a cap or chew it does it make the duration shorter even though you peak harder?

I wouldn't even think about shooting anything let alone a pill filled with impurities.
That shit will fuck you up!!!
Slightly Fucked

I completely agree Escapee.
I was merely using that as an example to determine how much u would need for our fellow BLs eye theory.
I would never shoot anything and i beg everyone not to shoot pills.