• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Swallow,Chew,Up the Ass, Snort, Smoke, Shoot It

woah this whole parachuting thing sounds interesting to me as well. But does it decrease the length of your roll, or what?

Chew it!PEACE
------------------
God bless America.
Prairie boy loves butterfly
Support ducks unlimited!
SURFS UP!!!

Maybe you guys should start another thread about parachuting?
Anyway, crush the pill up first on a hard, non-porous surfuce (mirror?) so that you don't lose any of it, then place it in the middle of about a quarter of a square of toilet paper. I pull the corners together and twist them up. Then you can tear/cut off any extra paper before you swallow it down.
Word of advice: make sure you swallow it w/something to drink. The toilet paper always kind of sticks to my tongue if I don't, and it's hard to get it to go down my throat w/o the whole mess falling apart.
- aby
[This message has been edited by abygale (edited 08 November 2001).]

Does sucking on a pill or parachuting a pill make your roll more intense? Do these methods shorten the length of the roll?
[This message has been edited by Average Whiteboy (edited 09 November 2001).]

I used to just swallow and now I always chew, I have plugged once but it was either a shitty pill or I did it wrong or something because I rolled for like half an hour then got really tired and went home and slept. Has anyone ever sucked on pills or let them dissolve under your tongue?

Hey raverbois (and girls)....an older friend of mine, a clubowner, taught me the best way to take XTC....you disolve it in Visine and drop it right into your eye....kinda feels a little like chlorine at first and then it hits you less than 30 seconds later....the best part is that you get off on barley any of the pill. 10 drops is all you need.....goes straight to year head....Be sure your using XTC from a reliable source, because you don't want to be dropping too many audalterants into your eyes....

ummm wow, would that really work?
------------------
Know YOUR BODY
Know YOUR MIND
Know YOUR SUBSTANCE
Know YOUR SOURCE

Ummm, no! That's complete bullshit!
That might be a good way to do acid but with E that's just a great way to go blind. Exactly what binders were used in your pill? Any idea? Not unless you: a)pressed the pills yourself; or b) can get a complete chemical breakdown from a lab.
I'm not even going to bother with the stuff about absortion through your eyeballs. Let's just say that if you are stupid enough to put E in your eye, vision is wasted on you anyway. But do you really want to see the trailer park that you live on anyway?
Harry

My eyes just start watering thinking about that. Eww..
I have let a pill dissolve in my mouth before, actually for the first time very recently. And ever since I have had this metallic like taste in my mouth. Its gross. Its been a week and its finally going away. Not that this could or will happen to everyone. My roll did kick in faster though.

in the eyes are xtremely stupid and a good way to loose sight..
plugg it , swallow it or rail it..

plug it!
now i'm intrigued about combining methods... anyone ever eaten a pill and plugged another at the same time? a comeup that starts in 15 minutes and last for 90? maybe...
------------------
"When danger or pain press too nearly, they are incapable of giving any delight, and are simply terrible; but at cetain distances, and with certain modifications, they may be, and they are delightful, as we every day experience."
--Edmund Burke

one time i swallowed a pill and 2 hours later...nothin happened.....so i decided to PLUG another whole one and about 15 minutes later both pills kicked in...well i don't know for sure if BOTH of them did but my roll was more intense than the first..i could hardly see or walk...
------------------
Know YOUR BODY
Know YOUR MIND
Know YOUR SUBSTANCE
Know YOUR SOURCE

Personally i like to drop xtc in caps made be myself (just a pill crushed and poured into an empty paracetemol cap, no speed.)
It does take longer to kick in. I have only done it once and it took heaps longer than usual to come up, like 1.5 hours or so but the PEAK, mmm very intense. One of my mates now does this every time and agrees home made MDMA caps = yummy!
(Oh yeah when i did it i dropped one whole pill then after about an hour, before the first one hit i dropped another half so that could also account for such an intense peak.)
------------------
"I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repedative electronic music.
Kristan Wilson, Nintendo 1989

dropping it in your eyes is extremely dangerous and can cause very bad side effects that are unknown to anyone, i would advise against doing that at all...
~hydra

I must appologize for my last input into this forum....I shnould have made it clear that you must use pure MDMA when doing the eyeball absorption....Absorbing pure MDMA is not harmful to the eyes, but adulterants could be. I wouldn't want to encourage anyone to drop adulterant into their eyes. For those of you who don't have access to pure, then don't try it...I on the other hand, do....btw Harry, I live in San Francisco, CA...on my own!!! Probably 4 times as expensive as where you are from....Peace out everyone!!!

In response to Jip's suggestion, putting powder in a sugar-based gel cap...how can you tell if a pharmaceutical (like Tylenol or something) is sugar or protein based?

You guys should take 2 halves at once...
Thats much better than swallowing 1 whole,
it´ll hit faster!
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"But in the long run these drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]