• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Superhigh Psychedelic Doses (200g Truffels/20 Hits LSD)

I don't think that the more LSD you take the harder you trip unto infinity - you only have so many brain receptors. Once those are filled the rest just floats around your body until you piss it out. People who can't handle their high are liable to panic when they take a high dose but certainly I've taken doses thare were 3 or 4 times bigger than I was expecting and I simply laid down till I felt ok after an hour or two. No biggie.

Completely disaggree, the experience of normal lsd and very high doses is completely different, normal doses / normal high doses between 0,05mg and 0,05mg / 50 mikrogram and 500 mikrogram (which wasnt uncommon dose in the 60tys as far as i know - it gradually became less, not only because labs were shut down but also because the scene changed, since a lot lsd is taken on rather techno like partys/eve rave scene, lower doses are more popular, i even heard people saying that 300 mikrogram is extremely high, which is nonsense, since 300 mikrogram was something you would occasionally get from 1 hit in the 60tys, and the people back then definatly had a reason to take that much, high lsd doses become more and more DMT like, people often say things like "Dude, you know lsd, but you know ayahuasca? LSD is childsplay compared to it" , to me - and thats nonsense really, yes lsd is childsplay compared to ayahuasca when you compare like 200 mikrograms lsd with 50-100mg chacruna, but compare 1mg-2mg LSD with 100mg chacruna and it becomes a completely different ballgame, i would even say lsd is stronger at that point by far - ,
of course i dont want to disregard, that you can also intensify your ayahuasca, in peru shamans often mix it with datura e.g to intensify it, but thats obviously dangerous and needs long experience because datura is kind of tricky; neverthenless, i would aggree that there must be, at some point, be a point where the trip really stops intensifying when ingesting more LSD, however thats definatly not the 500mikrogram mark, so far with my experiences, everytime i increased the dosage significantly, it would change my lsd experience, i would even say you could call it levels, like with salvia or dxm, since like in dxm the state you are in at doses around 2mg is so much different from usual lsd, you wouldnt even notice probably if you didnt know youve taken it - honestly, its just different on an intense level, its just not LSD anymore, but like, well i cant describe it, but all trip reports i heard / read from people who tried it, were similar thus it has to be true kinda, also read this : http://www.maps.org/research-archive/cluster/psilo-lsd/cns-neuroscience+therapeutics_2008-passie.pdf ,

" There have been no documented human deaths froman LSD overdose. Eight individuals who accidentally consumeda very high dose of LSD intranasally (mistaking itfor cocaine) had plasma levels of 1000–7000 μg per 100mL blood plasma and suffered from comatose states, hyperthermia,vomiting, light gastric bleeding, and respiratoryproblems. However, all survived with hospital treatmentand without residual effects" (read it yourself)

Dont say lsd does not intensify, it will even kill you if you overdose too much, thats basically a fact, yes thats right, people just dont know because nobody would take as much lsd, since cash e.g, but there are poisons from which you actually need more to kill someone then you would need LSD.. something to think about, the paper sums it up pretty good.

And with the brain receptors, i doubt it, since when the main receptors are filled, there was some speculation i read about in the past (but dont find the source anymore) that the rest will bind on other receptors, and i think that would explain the completely different experience / levels of lsd very well, but then again, i am no doctor so this is my humble guess from years of experience taking very high amounts of lsd.

I think the problem is you can't ascertain whether it's the dose or the persons panicked reaction to it. I imagine if I gave someone a thumbprint and told him it was a 1000 mics they'd be a little overwhelmed but not panicked.

I think we need double-blind tests to remove the aspect of people not being able to handle their high.

You can not handle your high on that doses because you will spend a lot of the time in a delirant / half awake state with a good chance of losing conciousness evry now and then, it has nothing to do with a high or normal lsd experience, did you even read what i wrote? it has nothing to do with normal lsd, its like comparing lsd and salvia, there is no use in doing that...

Did you read the shroomery report on thumbprints?

no

Yeah I'm sure there's extra physical effects the more LSD you take azuma, I just question whether your brain simply keeps tripping harder and harder unto infinity. I don't think the brain works like that because of the finite number of receptors. I could be wrong but I don't get the feeling that taking 1000 mics is always "twice" as powerful as taking 500 which you'd expect if there were an endless number of receptors. Oddly enough I've often found taking smaller doses give me a more intense trip - which I'm sure many people who use psychedelics have found too. The intensity of the trip depends a lot on your state of mind, mood, whether it's raining or sunny, as much as it does on simple size of dose.

I can't say what taking 5,000 mics of acid is like because I've never done it. I have overdosed and taken 3 or 4 times the dose I was expecting and it was physically uncomfortable for an hour or two and a bit mentally confusing but you simply laid there for a couple of hours till it came down to a level you could enjoy and that was that. Nothing earth-shattering. I'm sure if I'd been the kind of person who panics when they realises they've taken a high dose my imagination would have taken over and I'dve been calling the police to come and "help me" and running down the middle of the street naked save for one sock.

I was surprised that the trip only lasted the same amount of time too - you'd think if you took 1000 mics instead of 400 the trip would last longer but it seemed shorter if anything. Shoots you up higher but brings you back down again quicker.

And i wouldnt say im a psychedelic hardhead
Anybody who enjoys taking 20 hits of acid in combination with obscene amounts of shrooms, mescaline and ayahuasca is a MAJOR fucking hardhead.

It's not a bad thing and it doesn't have to mean you have a tolerance. It just means you have a mind of steel and you like to get blasted.

Growing: Police, also i need too large quantitys to grow myself.
Growing shrooms is nothing like growing weed. A shroom factory uses very little electricity and won't stink your street out. If you have a good set up and you know your shit then you'll get massive yields.

Yeah I'm sure there's extra physical effects the more LSD you take azuma, I just question whether your brain simply keeps tripping harder and harder unto infinity. I don't think the brain works like that because of the finite number of receptors. I could be wrong but I don't get the feeling that taking 1000 mics is always "twice" as powerful as taking 500 which you'd expect if there were an endless number of receptors. Oddly enough I've often found taking smaller doses give me a more intense trip - which I'm sure many people who use psychedelics have found too. The intensity of the trip depends a lot on your state of mind, mood, whether it's raining or sunny, as much as it does on simple size of dose.

I can't say what taking 5,000 mics of acid is like because I've never done it. I have overdosed and taken 3 or 4 times the dose I was expecting and it was physically uncomfortable for an hour or two and a bit mentally confusing but you simply laid there for a couple of hours till it came down to a level you could enjoy and that was that. Nothing earth-shattering. I'm sure if I'd been the kind of person who panics when they realises they've taken a high dose my imagination would have taken over and I'dve been calling the police to come and "help me" and running down the middle of the street naked save for one sock.

I was surprised that the trip only lasted the same amount of time too - you'd think if you took 1000 mics instead of 400 the trip would last longer but it seemed shorter if anything. Shoots you up higher but brings you back down again quicker.

Well ye, your observations cover mine pretty well, it indeed can happen that less is more, also for me, i had trips where i ingested 80g of truffels and it felt like 160g+ , but the explaination is quite simple, for truffels its because its organic and there are some stronger and some less strong, even in the same batch it can vary intensely, so there is that, for lsd its the same, even if you have the same blotters, lets say hoffmans, they can varry immensely, even if they are from the same distributor and bought on the same day, because the way the blotters are done, some layers that are for instance at the very ground will soak up more lsd than the ones above, sorry if my words do not make sense, i lack some vocabulary here , no native speaker, anyway, i hope you get my point.

Thats why taking lsd blotters is always quite risky, i remember that in berlin there once were like black micro´s , they were called like that, going around, and they were so intense, up to 1mg of lsd on 1 blotter, i mean that is insane, and people were warning of them also because lots of people would take them on like rave partys and suddenly be like WTF? - that was in the 90tys if i recall correctly, anyway, thing is, i got my hand on black micros recently, it was like 50mikrogram, people can after all just copy the design and do whatever the hell they like with the dosage.. but since lsd is so cheap in production, i up to now dont really understand why people would do that; maybe someone just wanted to joke with the community back then, sometimes i think that because black micros were so bloody different .. you could end up having one with 50 mikrograms or having one with 1000.. it was like russian roulett, maybe they just wanted to fuck some people up, i sometimes think about it when i take my 10-20+ hits of acid, especially when i go above it i always wonder : the hack, what if the hits i got here are extremely overdosed?
I would love having such micros obviously, but taking 20-30 of 1mg hits would even terrify me, if i wouldnt know it and had no sitter, and i usually never have a sitter - since i dont need it.

That said, yes also when you take the same amount of lsd in mikrograms trips can be percepted harder on lower doses, that has to do, like you noticed, with mood e.g;
however your other observation, that a lot of people percept lower doses of lsd more fun and higher to be discomfortable basically covers with my experiences as well and should be good prove for my theory with the receptors, since i believe te point where those changes are there is the point where LSD drastically changes their character, most people i read about or who get commends about high doses lsd say its very discomfortable, and thats right yes, i mean, i posted the link to the youtube video, he basically sums up how high dose trips are 1:1, you will notice his experience, my experience, and the experiences of all other people on the internet i know of that claimed to have been 20hits and higher are completely different from normal trips and most people feel discomfortable doing it, i did myself, like mentioned in the trip report, and i am by no means an lsd beginner, i had hundreds of trips before it, and that was just different; it wasnt really lsd anymore which is why i think or assume that in fact it must have started to dock on other receptors as well, which causes the different lvl, its like with DXM, lot of people doubt the existence of plateau sigma, and say going there is a myth, that its too dangerous e.g, ive been to sigma various times and it does exist, no matter what people say. I was there and i also can tell you, that sigma is no normal dxm, its completely different, so is 5th lvl of salvia different than the 1 lvl, with lsd its really the same, which is why i would love to read more storys about people who have been there, since i am quite lonely here with my experiences, since if i tell people about it either they dont belieave me, or they think i am crazy, but i think going beyond the known and going beyond the "comfortable" zone of lsd is just the most amazing thing ever, i mean, you might read it out of my text but i am really in love with lsd doses over 2mg, its like so much adrenalin for me, the visions are just mind boggling and there is nothing that can compare, that said, the way there is quite weird, since i do not feel much difference between 500 and 1000 mikrogram as well and it starts to become really uncomfortable after 1mg, 1,5mg is the point however where for me lsd changes extremely and becomes something that i would call something different, unfortunatly there are no studies i know of with people that have been given those amounts of lsd, but i am sure that if people would conduct studies, they would find a change in lsd´s way of functioning, if i had to describe it it becomes more and more like a mixture of DMT, LSA and LSD with soft notes of datura, but also not, i am experienced with all those substances but its still so different.

Well anyway... thats what i think.

Anybody who enjoys taking 20 hits of acid in combination with obscene amounts of shrooms, mescaline and ayahuasca is a MAJOR fucking hardhead.

It's not a bad thing and it doesn't have to mean you have a tolerance. It just means you have a mind of steel and you like to get blasted.

Growing shrooms is nothing like growing weed. A shroom factory uses very little electricity and won't stink your street out. If you have a good set up and you know your shit then you'll get massive yields.

maybe i did not get the definition of psychedelic hardhead, i thought it means that i do need a lot to get effects, because thats by all means not true, granted, there are people that will trip balls on 0,5g of shrooms, which will just give me some distortions and mild trippy feeling, but i started out years ago with those dosages as well, and 3-5g of shrooms were considered really high by me ages ago, so that it would give me good experiences, however i just wanted to have more and more and was excited about what will happen if i take more, thus it became my personal quest to go further and further, until i found that video on the net of the guy with the 20-30 hits, and tried it, but i had high lsd doses 4-5 hits at that point as well, and was tripping balls, it was just like, i dont know, i just wanted to do it, it had or has nothing to do with me not having extremely experiences on "normal"doses as well, i totally understand when someone is blown away by 5g of shrooms, i am still today, sometimes when i trip with others, i will maybe take 3g of shrooms and trip balls, but when i am alone, i will sometimes ingest up to 50g, provided i grew it cheap myself (sometimes i do actually grow shrooms, but than very safe, 1 box at a time, very hidden, i dont have enough hidden place to grow enough for weekly tripping, police would notice) the difference beeing that i could never do it with someone close, not even a tripsitter, since it totally shoots me outside of time and space so to speak, does that mean i need large doses to trip in general? Hell no, i am just a kind of psychedelic junky, its even a problem occasionally for me because its so fucking expensive;

So ye, i am a psychedelic hardhead, according to your definition, i admitt that :) and i am searching other psychedelic hardheads out there.. for eternitys.

so i didnt nt know your definition as hardhead, and i didnt take it as insult either, i just wanted to clarify that if you thought i need large amounts to feel anything, you were very wrong, in fact i need like nothing by now to trip, since i am always tripping anyway (i have a strong perception disorder, meaning that i have pseudo hallucinations without taking anything), hell, i just need to take 100mg of noopept and get visuals and sometimes even visions, which is funny since apparently i am the only one having visions on noopept, since its not known to cause such things;

i strongly belieave that my frequent ingestion (weekly for years) has resulted in a very strong negative tollerance for me - which is obviously a cool thing, but ye..

And with the shrooms; Police knows me, they visit me sometimes, there are some "rumors" at university that i am kind of drug expert and people come to my home occasionally before partys in search of stuff and to get advise, which happened unintended ( i just have shown the wrong person my stash, which was incredibly high at that time, i used to have every kind of plant at home thats psychedelic / delirant, woodrose, mimosa, morning glory, blue lotus, all kinds of nightshade / datura, kaktii, salvia, tons of lsd, everything actually, except weed and mdma, the funny thing was that police came because they thought i deal with weed, which is funny since i dont like weed, except when i take very high doses to an amount where you hear voices, than it becomes interesting, but then still i was always able to brew my stuff myself, i read tons of books about how to brew all kinds of stuff during my school days.

But that days have long been gone since my nice peers.. well you get the picture.

Obviously they didnt find anything, since i am no idiot, but still.. the hell - and still people coming to me and want to buy all kind of stuff from me like i am a drug dealer (which i am not, i just had a ton of stuff at home because.. well just because i loved to have all kinds of stuff there, i had them all in different glasses and phioles and would do samples in alcohol from new plant mixtures on a regulary basis and give it out to friends to test, it was a fun time..

But ye, someone had to talk, anyway shrooms are out of question for me, except fly agaric or however you call it in english, that one is superb and i would love to grow it, but you apparently cant grow it in captivity, unfortunatly, i love that one..

i even wanted to become something like a shaman back then, and move to like india to do LSD sessions and so on there for psychonautic tourists, brew my mixtures and pursue the search for the perfect psychedelic and have people experience what i experience with my doses, that was my dream back then, i can still imagine it, how i would do seminars with people in a small wooden room, with a lot of pillows and chilly music going on, whereas we all would meditate and do music wiht various simple instruments, smoking salvia-opium mix and ingesting my special ayahuasca/datura brew mix together with some hashish cookies with LSD and LSA in it, covered with Mescalin and shroom honey..
oh my god, just thinking about it makes me wushy inside, but obviously that was just a dream, and probably isnt possible, unfortunatly, since i would have to take like i dont know, a lot of money per session and doubt people would pay it.. but oh my god, i would so love it - you could do so many things ;_; it would be like heaven and i could teach people about how to deal with their lifes and the experiences they get .. and when the sessions are over i could trip balls myself, oh my god it would be the life.... or psychedelic hypnotics with blue lotus... taking visionary dosages of blue lotus together with some hypnotization sessions... oh my god,
it would be heaven.. and dont forgett the backed fly agaric as deserts :_: oh jeez.., the more i think of it the more i get ideas about what you could do..
I also wonder what would happen if you put drops of LSD and mix it into pure heroin (i dont take heroin because it is contamined in most cases, but if you could get pure heroin.. jeeeeeeeeeezus, and coca leaves, oh my god - i would build up such a psychedelic paradise...

well, then i came back to earth and wanted to become psychiatrist.. and now i suddenly study economics on some snob elite university where everyone just thinks about money, cocain and woman, at least thats what it seems to be like to me, i mean jesus...

My suggestions for you are:

* Get your blotters analyzed, to check what's the substance and dose on every one of them. If you have blotters with 100ug of LSD and you eat 20 at the same time, that means you are eating 2mg of LSD. That's practically impossible I guess. LD50 for LSD is way higher, but it's practically impossible that you are consuming such insane amount of psychedelics.

* Stop consuming huge amounts of psychedelics since increasing the dose until the point you describe, is going to create a serious problems in your health. Please have in mind this:
MORE DOSAGE => MORE TOLERANCE => MORE NEGATIVE EFFECTS.

Probably someone is selling you degraded LSD or even something worst, please check the dosage.

I can't believe as well you are eating 200g of truffles - even if they are not dry, that would suppose a huge amount of mushrooms. I can't imagine a person eating so much mushrooms without a proper digestive intoxication.

If you are serious about what you say, please, take care, and start considering other way of doing things.

Health problems are worth the experience, the trips i had were the most beautiful experiences in my life, and i lost my fear of death during it, since ive had tons of near death experiences - also datura is way more serious, and i survived tons of datura trips as well; with the tolerance i would rather say other way around, the more i take, the lower my initial tolerance, after all i wait 1 week between trips, and it seems that i need less and less to reach the same level, so i would speak of negative tollerance.

Eating 200g of truffels is a piece of cake compared to eating 30g of dried cactii powder, just make the truffels to small pieces and put them into milk, then drink the milk in 1 get go, and you are golden, if you do it right, you do barely taste the aweful truffels, i seperate the truffels on 30 cups of milk. Works fine.
Nothing bad really, ayahuasca is harder to digest, if its brewed strong.

And no, i dont get degraded LSD, the blotters i use are all very strong, i do not spend money on blotters under 100 mikrogram, so all i get are around 100-200, which is very decent for todays standarts. I dont need to send it to a lab, i got enough experience to tell..

mayas were tested once, 134 mikrogram lsd, so considering that all my mayas were around that , which is unlikely since some might be 100 some might be a bit higher, but anyway, it would mean 3,04mg lsd, which is even 1mg more than what i consider the "border dosage" of experience change.

Last edited:
You sound like a man who knows what he likes.

I'm a bit of a hardhead myself. I woke up this morning to some crappy weather so I ate 35mg 2C-E with a nice breakfast just to brighten up the day.

One question I'd like your thoughts on azuma - you know how when you take even a small dose of acid such as 150 or 200mics - within a couple of hours it becomes pointless taking anymore acid. Even if you took a thousand mics after 4 or 5 hours it wouldn't have any psychedelic effect. Does that suggest that all the receptors are taken up by just 200 mics?

I'm not sure how it works myself. Perhaps there's something else creating the tolerance rather than all the receptors being occupied.

One question I'd like your thoughts on azuma - you know how when you take even a small dose of acid such as 150 or 200mics - within a couple of hours it becomes pointless taking anymore acid. Even if you took a thousand mics after 4 or 5 hours it wouldn't have any psychedelic effect. Does that suggest that all the receptors are taken up by just 200 mics?

I'm not sure how it works myself. Perhaps there's something else creating the tolerance rather than all the receptors being occupied.

I would disaggreee, yes it doesnt work at all, but thats probably because the body is building up a tolerance in order to protect itself, the brain has tons of mechanisms to protect us from the flood of thoughts and impressions that can befall us in the world, because if you notice too many things, it becomes problematic to filter out the important ones, thats why for instance seeing or smelling something for the first time is very interesting, wheras you will stop smelling things after a while, if you take LSD or other psychedelics, those filters will be deactivated, the body however will think thats not right and probably dangerous, since you might not notice important thinks/cant filter them out, you probably know that if you are on lsd and walk into a forrest, you will see much moreanimals, smell much more e.g - on low doses , so thats because your filters are off, - the body will do everything to get this filters on again, so there is the extreme tolerance initially built up, in order to protect you, since the body thinks its poison, and in fact it is, if we think back in previous times, evolutionary state, people would also eat psychedelics, even in stone age (agaric fly mushrooms), however if you take too much of those, you will die, same for shrooms and lsd, however you will unlikely ever reach the dose, but still, the body thinks "oh well, this guy just found some plant or something to eat, but its poisonous, better get tollerance so if he keeps eating it, we wont die), after a while not eating that stuff, the tolerance goes away, also there is a negative tollerance building up because the body gets used to the filters beeing deactivated and begins to understand that its nothing that bad, thats why people speak of negative tollerance.

Thats how i would explain it as psychonaut, there might be another, scientific expaination, but thats what it seems to be for me :)

Last edited:

Ah now i get it, i wasnt familiar with the word thumbprint, sorry, first time in english speaking psychonaut community, ye its reasonable,
Never did it that way, i just eat a lot of blotters or take a lot of drops, so i cant really tell how much drops equals to a thumbprint, but its probably a strong dose.

I have to try out myself to tell.. but the experience with death, and "seen all" and everything sounds like strong visions to me, what i lack a bit is the burning inside part, but it has to be at least 1mg i guess, maybe even up to 2? i dont know, it also greatly has to do with how much water is in the drops, could be anywhere between 1 and 3mg i suppose.. thinking of how weak todays lsd is, maybe 1 and a half?

Definatly a great experience i bet. I wonder why i never thought of that, lol

Most people think eating crystal like that you are prolly ingesting between 10-60mg

I've even hears of .1-.2 grams bit that seems outrageously high

But if Micky hart story of those kids getting Into the bands stash of crystal thinking it was coke and snorting a line of crystal L, then I suppose anything is possible

There was a legitimate overdose report not too long ago IIRC, where 2 kids accidentally snorted a large dose of crystal LSD thinking it was something else. Fuck knows how they got their hands on it, but if it were legit and my memory serves me correctly, coroner's toxicity reports indicted something around 100mg ingested (by someone's calculations I think). The subjects experienced massive seizures, bleeding from questionable places like eyes/ears (not sure if this is true), and were semi-comatose for a while.

They came out OK, but certainly not at the time they took it.

If the report/story etc for the above was true and accurate enough, I think it disproves the stories of "thumbprints" personally. That would be serious health risk territory, not just "holyshitballsyou'retrippingharderthaneverpossible", and we'd likely have a fair crack of semi-confirmed overdoses if they were true. Pretty sure you'd end up with at least 50mg stuck to your thumb, moisture depending.

in actually i have to admitt, that i am kind of addicted to psychedelic experiences and get unhappy if i cant have one once a week
i strongly belieave that my frequent ingestion (weekly for years) has resulted in a very strong negative tollerance for me - which is obviously a cool thing, but ye..

I would expect someone who has tripped weekly for years to have significant tolerance built-up. However you've noticed a negative tolerance after all these heroic doses? How is that so? Does the brain just give up at some point?
Though you also say that you're constantly in a state of mild tripping too, so if you combine the lower dose + that constant tripping, that could account for the lesser dosages required.

Last edited:
To some it up, high dose mushrooms scared the shit out of me. Lsd jus takes u to a certain level, fuck mixing shifty datura with it

I would expect someone who has tripped weekly for years to have significant tolerance built-up. However you've noticed a negative tolerance after all these heroic doses? How is that so? Does the brain just give up at some point?

I guess so, probably due to ingesting a lot, i grew more receptors, but im not sure about that one, but its similar with most other substances i take, except datura, there it really gives you crazy tollerance..

- And the overdose report, i gave a link to that earlier.

10-60mg, that sounds hilarious, i could expect 1000-6000 mikrogram, that would be reasonable, but 10-60mg? That would be interesting indeed, since ive heard from some researchers and authors in germany ( i gave the link above), that they expect the letal dose start between 30 and 200mg...
I mean, what the...
This actually makes me want to try out crystals as well, however no way i can get my hands on them here... sadly.
But i highly doubt its 10mg.. i highly doubt, but then again - maybe? I dont know, i never crossed 10mg however and the trip report of the thumb print doesnt sound like much more than 1-2mg to me, but then again, maybe, maybe not, evryone has different body and reaction.

EDIT: Now i got it, they didnt take the entire crystal, but just a part of it that was fitting under their thumbs? i did not really get it sorry, my english isnt good - anyway the snorting would make sense, i heard and read storys about those incidents and those people had INSANE amounts of LSD in their body, some people even had bleedings because of it..

-----------------------------

Just did some research, apparently LSD crystal 1g equals to 10.000 doses, considering today 1 dose is around i suppose 50mikrogram, it would mean 500000 Mikrogram or 500mg for 1g of crystal LSD, considering people will probably not take 1 entire gram of it, 1-2mg seems to be in the picture for this thumbprint thingy, if i understood correctly.

To some it up, high dose mushrooms scared the shit out of me. Lsd jus takes u to a certain level, fuck mixing shifty datura with it

Everything becomes better with datura.
Especially if you watch a horror movie during it... lol no not recommended...

Last edited:
i collapsed in the kitchen, because i was sure that i will die, since the pain i had was incredible ... it was like burning inside ... i was feeling the pain of my life
Feeling the pain of your life? It's more likely the pain came from your body reacting negatively to the 10 tabs LSD + 50g Truffles + Ayahuasca. I'm curious as to what exactly caused the pain though. Did it feel gastrointestinal as if you were having trouble digesting it?

150-200g of fresh truffels, which should be around 30-50g of dried shrooms (depending on the kind);

Normal shrooms 200g would equal 20g dried; it wouldn't surprise me if 'truffles' had a bit more weight so 30 might be right. Other than all that horrid fungi in your stomach - they are actually nicer fresh the weight is only a guide - actual psilocybin might be more relative does anyone have a % range for psilocybin/psilocin in sclerotia? ah it *might* be 0.6% dried plus a little psilocin which will be more unstable on drying. I certainly don't remember them as very strong (used to liberty caps).

Eitherway you are looking at a lot; there's lots of variation but you could be looking at 200mg perhaps more of psilocybin. Not like that but I used to dose high with shrooms, lot of side effects and they can be really dark tricky fuckers. Harmine is a good way to get some decent bang from your shrooms but basically I came away from shrooms deciding they weren't for me; they are soporific wobbly and confused.

LSD is much nicer and better for high dose trips in my opinion - not saying people aren't doing big doses but I just ignore figures now - the doses is 99% dealer hype - most don't know how much they are taking and usually a lot less than they think - actual figures aside clearly 20 tabs is going to be a fair dose. Isn't one about flooded out at somewhere over or at 500ug anyhow? Know some one who handled acid and said 100ug isn't weak and 500ug he was never the same again. Never sure about how much to beleive about thumbprints - seems a bit of a pointless waste to take so much but who knows

Well good luck - I'd be interested in what a 1mg type trip would be, not sure I've the guts and not acid to throw around like that but high dose mushrooms you can keep.

I guess so, probably due to ingesting a lot, i grew more receptors, but im not sure about that one, but its similar with most other substances i take, except datura, there it really gives you crazy tollerance..

Wrong, just plain wrong. You may express different activity at certain receptors. There's also up and down regulation; but you do NOT grow more receptors.

Tom

if you take it with some peganum harmala you'll only have to take like half and you'll be blasted away. 15g of truffles + 5g peganum harmala hit me harder than 3 tabs of acid