• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Success Copping Dope (Heroin) in South-East Asia... But is it Snortable?

aarondank

Bluelighter
So I am in Sri Lanka for the next month or so, and I found myself a plug for some pretty decent quality dope (heroin).
However, I have to walk into a very small village where I (a mixed-white, American) stick out like a soar thumb; and honestly, I don't think the d-boys appreciate me bringing potential heat to their community...

Anyway, I found a cute, extremely impoverished couple, that was fortunately very hospitable and willing to hook me up.
After speaking to locals, I confirmed that the prices have sky-rocketed given the police crack downs / limited supply / growing demand...

So I got two "packets" for 2,000 rupees ($15 USD) each.
I came up on NJ dope - china white (although it ranged from white - tan - brown), but always a powder ready to snort and/or inject.
I moved to Denver and used their tar, as well as what they call "gun powder" - a powder that turns into tar/rock/gum once you breathe on it...

This dope I got here in Sri Lanka is like nothing I've used before. It actually looks a lot like a darker-tan variety of the china white in New Jersey;
however, EVERYONE smokes this stuff (or injects)... It was difficult to clarify, as no one in the little dope village really speaks great english... They gestured to me that I could sniff if I wanted, but then later said sniffing is no good, and encouraged me to smoke it... lol

So I smoked my first bag, and it doesn't quite run down foil like proper tar, but the method is definitely efficient for this stuff (nor is it supposed ot be tar ;).
However, I'm wondering if snorting my next bag would give me a longer lasting "bang for my buck" as it is extremely risky for me to continue copping in the village... Everytime I walk through everybody starts making the universal sign for "handcuffs" warning me of police... Lol terrible :/

After doing some research it sounds like I got Pakistani/Afghani FREE-BASE POWDER HEROIN ...
Does anyone have any clue if snorting this would be efficient?
It looks so much like good-New Jersey dope that I'm tempted, but I don't want to put it to waste when I know it is made for free-basing.

I have attached a couple pictures for reference, any input / personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

20150627_172354.jpg

20150627_173007.jpg

wow nice looking stuff man.. wish i could help u.. dont have experience with this. but props on scoring :) looks real nice

nah, snorting it's a waste if it's no.3 (base) stuff. smoke up! you can prepare it for waterlining/plugging/IV with an acid but smoking is more fun and just as effective. just be careful not to frazzle it when you're smoking. try not to run it over the same spot of foil more than a couple of times and use a low flame and a big (about 7x12 inches) bit of foil to smoke of so you can run it better.

I'm very jealous. I'm with Smacky, I can only assume it's good shit given your relative proximity to some opium hot-spots. Just vaporize it, you'll be able to moderate your dosage better anyway and you'll be less likely to go to far given the assumption that your dope is pure. It's hard to tell, but those packets with the matchbook in frame look like they could be quarter grams or maybe more, but it's hard to tell without seeing them up close.

Word up - thanks for the quick responses, folks :)

It was honestly a crazy experience, I'm contemplating writing a more detailed account... I've never seen poverty like this, and I've never seen a community that was still so warm to the addicts living among them (there are many!). I smoked a bag in one of their homes, which was basically 4 decrepid walls with aluminum slabs as a roof.

It's honestly expensive compared to NJ prices... Each $15 "packet" is one good small-ish smoke session... I don't see how anyone (especially) here can afford a habbit. What's crazy is I'm pretty sure I wasn't ripped off either, they genuinely hooked me up. Hospitality is taken very seriously in Sri Lankan culture.

I had done some research and the online reports were leading me to believe Sri Lankan heroin is heavily cut (60/40) as soon as it leaves Pakistan... And then cut by street dealers, dropping avg potency to roughyl 20-40%. NJ dope has been reported at an average of 48%ish and seizures have discovered dope as high as 98% pure!!!

That being said, I was in Jersey a few weeks ago, and maybe I got shitty product both times, but I think this Sri Lankan gear is a lot better... Just more expensive per unit ;)

The weed here aint bad either, lol! It's no Denver cannabis, but it gets the job done haha.

Am I allowed to post details on where to find these spots for other potential travelers?
I can't say it's even close to safe though, I am the only non-Sri Lankan when I walk into this village and everyone in the village just chills outside, so it's impossible not to attract a lot of attention, every time lol... And police put blockades on the street almost daily to search people upon exit.. I'm hesitant to go back :/ If only my plug had a cell phone... I should buy them one lol!

Word up - thanks for the quick responses, folks :)

It was honestly a crazy experience, I'm contemplating writing a more detailed account... I've never seen poverty like this, and I've never seen a community that was still so warm to the addicts living among them (there are many!). I smoked a bag in one of their homes, which was basically 4 decrepid walls with aluminum slabs as a roof.

It's honestly expensive compared to NJ prices... Each $15 "packet" is one good small-ish smoke session... I don't see how anyone (especially) here can afford a habbit. What's crazy is I'm pretty sure I wasn't ripped off either, they genuinely hooked me up. Hospitality is taken very seriously in Sri Lankan culture.

I had done some research and the online reports were leading me to believe Sri Lankan heroin is heavily cut (60/40) as soon as it leaves Pakistan... And then cut by street dealers, dropping avg potency to roughyl 20-40%. NJ dope has been reported at an average of 48%ish and seizures have discovered dope as high as 98% pure!!!

That being said, I was in Jersey a few weeks ago, and maybe I got shitty product both times, but I think this Sri Lankan gear is a lot better... Just more expensive per unit ;)

The weed here aint bad either, lol! It's no Denver cannabis, but it gets the job done haha.

Am I allowed to post details on where to find these spots for other potential travelers?
I can't say it's even close to safe though, I am the only non-Sri Lankan when I walk into this village and everyone in the village just chills outside, so it's impossible not to attract a lot of attention, every time lol... And police put blockades on the street almost daily to search people upon exit.. I'm hesitant to go back :/ If only my plug had a cell phone... I should buy them one lol!

Regarding the mentioning of specific spots, a major city (Columbo, I can only guess) is about as specific you can get. You also can't post prices, they're probably going to be edited out by a mod shortly, but no big deal. I laughed regarding the bud. I hear that us Westerners are pretty spoiled when it comes to quality cannabis. I know you're not in India, but you're close. They have this caste of ascetic types (Saddu's?) who just sit and burn through weed, packing giant bowl after giant bowl. They wouldn't be smoking such copious amounts if it were high-quality bud.

Just be careful OP. I'm sure you're watching you're back as any good junkie does with his heat radar, but you don't want to end up on an episode of "Locked Up Abroad". Let us know how the stuff was though and how you're run felt. I'm dying to know.

By the way, this is definitely trip report material. I agree you should get us a little more detail.

You got some balls. They're still hanging people over there for drug offenses from what I remember of my time in SEA. Make sure you have dollars on you so you can bribe your way out should you get hassled. There's always a LEO looking to make a name for himself by nabbing a western tourist so I wouldn't chance it personally.

Lol yeah - they're telling me to make sure I'm not followed home when I leave the village, pretty crazy... The dope is on point, the fact that I still got high and its been under 48 hours since my last zubsolv (suboxone) dose says a lot...

But honestly, I don't think I'll be copping again for a little while. I forgot how immediately this shit agitates my asthma... And I really don't want to get locked up out here HAHA.

Also @Keif I know the dudes you're talking about - there's no way they could burn like that with some headies lol ;)
The bud I'm getting is Kerala Gold - all grown in Kerala, India (southern region). It looks like shit, has zero crystals... but somehow gets you baked, and the high is pretty long lasting compared to some of our new-world hybrid-crossed strains... Kind of reaffirms to me that there is no such thing as "bad weed," or "bad strains," just poorly grown!

The way you describe it makes it sound like WAY too hot of a spot to cop. Believe me, and I mean BELIEVE ME, I have done crazy shit to get dope, gone on 6 hour bus rides dope sick, rolled through Patterson, NJ in it's hey day....but this sounds like you truly are playing with fire. Like someone else mentioned, it's like an episode of Locked Up Abroad waiting to happen. I can sympathize though if you are dope sick, when literally NOTHING matters but scoring more dope, but please man, be careful.

Shit looks fireee bro. Be extremely careful when walking around with that. Put the bags in your mouth ;)

I appreciate all the feedback, I've decided theres no way I can go back, lol. I'm glad I shared, because all your comment just kidna reiterate to me that its not worth it...

The dope is fire, but I came here with a 2 month supply of suboxone... There's really no need for me to be doing this... I just got extremely curious when I found out about the spot.
@Chase that's exactly what the villagers do when walking from one house to the next... I put it in my balls lol.. Mout is smarter though for sure.

@mankind Paterson has been my spot the past few years when I was still in Jersey! Curious to know what it looked like in it's "hey day" ... Currently, you drive down any block (deep enough into paterson), as a white person, you're getting served in a matter of seconds... Heavy police presence though. Is that how it was back in the day, too?

^Me: "There's no way I'm ever going back, that place was way too hot" - 12 hours later - "I gotta make it back there somehow without alerting the heat."

^Me: "There's no way I'm ever going back, that place was way too hot" - 12 hours later - "I gotta make it back there somehow without alerting the heat."

LOL... I had to fight the urge all day, and now today I'm wrestling with it again, smh. I've been thinking about buying the skirts men wear here so I blend in a little better, my skin color is already kinda close, but not quite LOL.

Honestly what deters me from going is my breathing. Usually snorting heroin I'll have these effects within 2 or 3 days, but smoking heroin bring up this nasty wheeze adtwr just 1 day. It's basically asthma like symptoms... How does no-one else get this?

My Dr. Called it RAD (Reactive Airway Disease).. That's why this thread started to begin with, snorting seemed to irritate my airways a little less than smoking... but thats probably not even true, they both fuck me :/

I honestly think you would be mostly safe going out there as locked up abroad are usually high quantities not a couple tenth gram or being in some military occupied zone like middle east area. Still the risk as everyone pointed out is EXTREMELY real. Just if anything don't grab real weight... A gram at most maybe and while something closer to 3-4 grams is doable if you just want to go out one more time and get enough to do some here and there so you don't go back, but I am sure you already know how hard that is to maintain without just going back. Just be aware of the dangers and you should be ok.

Getting robbed, kidnapped, or even murdered out there. Serriously be careful

Time for an update my friends :)

So I first went to this village early Saturday morning, and became friendly with a couple that uses heroin, and lives in the village. They live in extreme poverty, but have been the most authentic, trust-worthy "dope fiends" I have ever met. They speak VERY MINIMAL English so it's extremely difficult to communicate with them, but we do our best! I ended up going back Saturday afternoon/early-evening, then Monday afternoon, and again today (late morning).

The people in the village are beginning to greet me with smiles rather than suspicion, and I am beginning to really trust the couple that plays middle-man/woman for me. The first time, the guy would go cop and I'd stay in the house with his wife. However, now they both go to cop and just leave me in their house, by myself... The first two times they did this I was extremely anxious, I was so sure I was getting beat for my money. My personal rule, especially when it comes to heroin, is NEVER front the money to the middle-man! However, this couple has defied the dope-fiend stereotype and have given me full bags, at cost, consistently. I give them $5 or $10 as a thank you upon return. The relationship is perfect.

However, I don't want to get TOO comfortable going out there, and end up in jail. The couple I go see told me to just keep the dope tucked in my nuts, because police will only search my pockets - especially with an American passport. I also keep a $100 bill (American money) in case I need to bribe an officer. It honestly sounds like as long as I have my passport and no drugs in my pockets, the police won't be an issue.... Still - I'd like to avoid law enforcement at all costs, there's far less regulation compared to the U.S., so who knows... An officer could probably lock me up just for being on that street if he wanted to...

So yesterday and today's dope looks EVEN BETTER. The color is slightly darker, and the dope is a lot harder/more rocky (Pics belows =).
On my way out of the village, I was whistled at by a group of 3 guys chilling in a courtyard along the road. They gestured me to walk over and have a seat with them. They asked where I was from, then asked if I did drugs - they said they noticed me the day before. I asked if they were police and they started cracking up (good sign!), lol. They all work together, and the one who whistled me over was the dope-man. I told him I made a friend in the village who has been getting it for me, and the dealer confirmed the price I've been paying is the standard price (2,000 rupees / 1 packet). However, this dealer agreed to offer some small deals: 3 packets for 5,000 rp; 5 packets for 9,000 rp ($7.50 USD = 1,000 rupees). The dealer gave me his phone # and even agreed to deliver!

It seems like this new connect is my best option, period. I will no longer have to go cop on the hottest block in Sri Lanka (even the tuk tuk driver that dropped me home warned me that there's a lot of drugs on that road, and police will arrest me!). So having someone to deliver is IDEAL. However, the guy that's been middle-manning for me saw me sitting with the dealers and immediately called for me. He didn't say anything about talking to them, he just told me to go straight home (for my safety).

So now I have this slight moral dilemma. Not only is this dealer willing to give me deals on multiple packet orders, but he'll even DELIVER! Working with my middle-man, I always have to give the money up-front (only takes him 15 minutes to come back though), he doesn't get me deals (3 packets for 6,000 - dealer direct agreed to do it for 5,000) and I always pay him on top of the order for hooking me up (an extra 500 - 1,000 rupees). All logic points to using this dealer, financially and in terms of safety - I just feel this weird moral obligation to the middle-man I've been using because he and his wife have been so kind and helpful. I suppose I'll try the dealer direct (free deliver!), and see how the quality is, because the middle-man I've been using always comes through with the fuego!

Now, I'm chilling in a beautiful air-conditioned apartment, watching movies, smoking fire dope, drinking mango nectar =) . The only problem is, I can't stop smoking this shit LOL. I attached some pics of the new batch of Heroin below, as well as the Kerala Gold (as @PriestTheyCalledHim requested), and a few pics of inside the couple's home, so you can get an idea of how devastating the poverty is in this village... A trap house in the projects in USA looks like a mansion compared to this place :/.

P.S. The people are amazing. The neighbors (who don't get high - but know I come here to buy heroin) would sit with me while I wait for the couple to return, introduced me to their children, etc... I'm not sure there is just less judgement/stigma against heroin users within the village (where heroin is rampant), or if my status as an American superseded these other factors (they really love Americans in Sri Lanka because we provided a lot of aid/volunteers after the 2004 Tsunami).

P.P.S. The weed actually looks BETTER in some of these pictures than in-person... Zero crystals are visible to the naked eye, lol. But it's still NOT BAD. I live in Denver and I smoke the finest medical herb... but this Kerala Gold still gives me a decent high off a fat bowl, pleasantly surprised me :)

Kerala Gold (1st batch):
20150608_182306.jpg

Kerala Gold (2nd batch):
20150629_182628.jpg

Most recent pack of dope (Heroin #3? Free-Base Powder):
20150629_163750.jpg

(same batch, different angle ;)
20150629_163855.jpg

Inside the home of the couple that's been taking care of me (and more than 2 people live here I believe):
(The room you walk into)
20150629_154303.jpg

(The other room / the other half of the house)
20150629_155721.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question regarding suboxone, so I may start a new thread, but in the mean-time I'll as here:

So smoking this H, I get itchy, I nod out, but I don't really feel euphoric.... I've been taking suboxone for three weeks (2 mg/day); took a day off subs and got high, the next day took a 2mg sub, then took a day off again, and got high.... Now it is the following day and I got high, lol.

I am nodding out, and feel fucked up, but I don't feel the euphoria I typically associate with H... I was thinking it could be the residual suboxone (crazy half-life) still binding to my receptors, preventing the H from attaching. However, I am nodding out, and clearly getting fucked up, so wouldn't that mean the H IS BINDING to my opiate receptors?

I know as the suboxone dissipates from my system, more and more opiate receptors are gradually free'd; I'm just baffled that enough receptors are free for me to be nodding out, but not feel euphoric???

Do you think this absence of euphoria is just a classic case of "chasing the glorious high of the old days," or something related to the Suboxone I had taken in the previous weeks?

interesting bud is all I have to say. For seeded shwag it looks great. You should definitely submit that to the PON submissions. Send PM to thujone with the pictures telling him you want to submit them for PON. He has been begging for shwag to post.

Take benadryl to fight the itching the opiates are causing. It could be chasing the dragon as well as switching between bupe and dope.... You should really just plan to use dope for a good few days and than when your done use the bupe and not jump between the two as your probably messing with your tolerance hardcore.