• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(SUBUTEX DOSAGE) How Many MG Should I Be On

Hi Jay, good job on getting on subs! You're right, it helps save peoples lives for sure.

Subutex is definitely the best formulation IMO. Its good for maintenance, but also makeS for a great rapid detox.

As long as you're committed to quit and are willing to be a little uncomfortable sometimes you can start dropping the dose pretty quick, faster than you might think.

I'm talking reduce by 1mg a day and then linger at the <1mg doses for maybe a week.

Just something to think about, since:

1. Even though your dosage was high, it was hydrocodone, which is a weak opioid. There are heavy IV heroin users for years + that get by on 2 or less mg a day on this forum.

2. Bupe is STRONG. I'm actually surprised you haven't bern getting high off the doses you've been taking. It soaks into your receptors like none other

3. Now dont let thid put an irrational thought in your head, but the longer you take bupe the more you risk developing a physical addiction to it and the w/d syndrom off bupe is FAR worse and longer than hydrocodone or even H

Just some stuff based on my experience. Good luck, we have your back!

Thank you guys!! I'm going to start my taper on Monday...since I'm not a dose that has me stabilized. I'll let that get in my system for a few days and then follow the taper plan.

I have a super high tolerance level. I get no high whatsoever from the medicine. Just feel normal.