• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone can ruin your life

:stare:

That sounds like you were trying to generate content by AI text generator, but AI was drunk.
Aside from the nonsense he wrote about naloxone being a pain killer and how you wouldn't feel anything even if you would cut your finger off. Even with opioids you're gonna feel a LOT of pain if someone cut your finger off with opioids in your system.

I mean if naloxone was a good pain killer (and such a good one too) opioids wouldn't be prescribed anymore.

To cut the long story short. Start Suboxone treatment ONLY if your life is in danger. For all other reasons (tolerance, pain & depression management...) don't do it. It's like getting a mosquito with the nuclear weapon. Way too strong and unpredictable. After a perfect period of 8-9 months side effects started to show?! Literally overnight. Same dose, same brand, same expire date... I'll probably never know why but that's not important anymore. After being between life and death for 3 months l finally managed to tapper down. Four weeks after l'm still weak, depressed and tired. Pain is back as well. Sometimes unbearable but I don't complain. I managed to get through this nightmare alive. Hopefully one day these symptoms will cease and I'll feel normal again? Please think twice before starting a Sub. therapy as plenty of side effects are not listed at all. Intentionally!
Try and switch to methadone, tell them it lowers the crime rate down.

Methadone clinics existed because of African migrations and malaria outbreaks in America.

I use to buy suboxone instead of heroin because I could only find suboxone or heroin except occasionally. I didn’t currently have withdrawals so I tried suboxone to see if it gets people high if they don’t have an addiction. They were like 6 to 12 bucks each back ten years ago but it causes nausea. I didn’t bother with it, it’s impossible to not have withdrawals they mainly last like 3 days. Fentanyl withdrawals are worse and it has a short half life. The real issue is you have to find money and or drugs before the withdrawals kick in it’s possible to have money and no drugs to buy. And then you wonder why they weren’t more expensive because most people have to sell it before the door gets kicked in but that’s all fake what you see on tv and on the news with prisons, police, and DEA raids. Even drugs inc. is fake that only went on in like the metro Detroit area. Everyone else lived in front of paintings with fences around them and they lived in like random swamp or rural areas they make seem like a town or city down south or wherever.

Factory workers or somebody kept buying out all the Vicodin and occasionally Xanax, Xanax becomes like this medicine for quitting hard drug usage or for like certain people, or they use steroids extracted from cattle implants.

It’s oxy that these diseases living as humans really don’t want you using.

Now the suboxone is really for using because of not thinking the same way when you’re off opiates, none of us are on dope anymore do this whole online and store economy seems retarded. Without using an opiate your brain won’t function the same way so that’s why suboxone didnt need to be like just for withdrawals. You’d have to take an opiate all the time or you’ll drift into older regular life before an opiate epidemic started, anything that started after or during 2008 is like fake and stupid. Everyone you probably know is a secret pill junkie, drug dealers know what everyone does. Everyone started doing the buying pills over the phone thing.

Methadone clinics existed because of African migrations and malaria outbreaks in America.

I use to buy suboxone instead of heroin because I could only find suboxone or heroin except occasionally. I didn’t currently have withdrawals so I tried suboxone to see if it gets people high if they don’t have an addiction. They were like 6 to 12 bucks each back ten years ago but it causes nausea. I didn’t bother with it, it’s impossible to not have withdrawals they mainly last like 3 days. Fentanyl withdrawals are worse and it has a short half life. The real issue is you have to find money and or drugs before the withdrawals kick in it’s possible to have money and no drugs to buy. And then you wonder why they weren’t more expensive because most people have to sell it before the door gets kicked in but that’s all fake what you see on tv and on the news with prisons, police, and DEA raids. Even drugs inc. is fake that only went on in like the metro Detroit area. Everyone else lived in front of paintings with fences around them and they lived in like random swamp or rural areas they make seem like a town or city down south or wherever.

Factory workers or somebody kept buying out all the Vicodin and occasionally Xanax, Xanax becomes like this medicine for quitting hard drug usage or for like certain people, or they use steroids extracted from cattle implants.

Now the suboxone is really for using because of not thinking the same way when you’re off opiates, none of us are on dope anymore do this whole online and store economy seems retarded. Without using an opiate your brain won’t function the same way so that’s why suboxone didnt need to be like just for withdrawals. You’d have to take an opiate all the time or you’ll drift into older regular life before an opiate epidemic started, anything that started after or during 2008 is like fake and stupid. Everyone you probably know is a secret pill junkie, drug dealers know what everyone does. Everyone started doing the buying pills over the phone thing.
I am not talking anything anymore.

Suboxone is still an addictive opiate, buprenorphine actually didn’t exist till like 2010. And that’s what was in green Loritabs.

There’s mental withdrawals just like physical ones from the subs themself.

Naloxone is a pain killer just like the opiate it is a larger molecule that bounces the buprenorphine and other opiates or thc or cbd out of pain receptors. There is no cannabinoid receptors. Like you could cut your finger off and not feel any pain while on naloxone. They could have put you on subutex but for rehabilitation it’s probably supposed to contain naloxone. Otherwise it’s like using an opiate instead of street drugs like heroin, which is commonly dirty or laced with other stuff. Methadone clinics use to actually exist, opiate users were commonly hard workers so methadone clinics had to exist, they weren’t cheap. It was just like buying dope or more expensive. Like 15 bucks a day back in 2006 or before that. Methadone also had a longer half life of like 24 or 48 hours which means you won’t need another dose or go through withdrawals before you probably have money to get more and those jobs methadone patients had paid daily or every few days, by direct deposit or cash.

They commonly prescribe Xanax with suboxone.

The supplements arginine, citrulline, and agmatine eliminate withdrawals by breaking down the liver enzymes that cause drug tolerances to build. The enzymes breakdown some of the drug or insulin. It’s in peanut butter, the withdrawals and crime thats caused by drugs aren’t why they were illegal, it stopped communism straight away. All these white light haired nerds started like acting like everything can be legal but we can tell they’re all communists or conspirators.

It better not be dope fiends doing all these conspiracies.

They aren’t joking about cartels putting rat poison and road tar In crack and heroin. Or other stuff to kill the customer base of snitches and foreign invaders off. They know they will still buy poisoned drugs or diseased food. There wasn’t much down south or out east because North America was just like Mexico or Spain. When there isn’t a government it means the king pins and mafia dons are their local or big governments. You all thought everyone was on their own or did what they wanted because you all wandered into Latino or spanish gang neighborhoods.
Bupe was first marketed in 1985. Here is the proof:
There is a difference between truthers who expose conspiracies and theorist that don't prove proof...

Where is the proof G? Your mixing truth with fiction. Here is the skinny on the history of methadone:
The Rockefeller foundation started the clinics in the 1960's. I just found this out due to your comment and me having to verify it. I hate the Zionist agenda ,that being said, before the clinics you could get the methadone pills from docs and now but only for pain management. Nobody likes going to a clinic everyday or even once a week in line with stinking, low down dirty bums who won't shower and that ask for change, ciggs and say things like " Yo I can hear that change jingling in your pocket, hook up a brother I be needing bus money". Not all are like this but I'm taking about the baser sort in the USSA.

Also I see your new to this platform. Get the facts straight before posting. We wouldn't want people thinking we are lying to hide a truth on another matter. It seems since I exposed the particles in the Suboxone film now were getting some odd if not iffy posts from new members... Just saying. If it makes me wonder others are wondering too. And what is this buying pills over the phone thing as you said? I never heard of this. Pill mills sure, scripts ok, dark web fine, street you know, but phone ordering???

Also I see your new to this platform. Get the facts straight before posting. We wouldn't want people thinking we are lying to hide a truth on another matter. It seems since I exposed the particles in the Suboxone film now were getting some odd if not iffy posts from new members... Just saying. If it makes me wonder others are wondering too. And what is this buying pills over the phone thing as you said? I never heard of this. Pill mills sure, scripts ok, dark web fine, street you know, but phone ordering???
I think that dude was on one (a heavy one) and has some mental difficulties. Cause they're pushing a lot of misinformation as fact here.

Nobody likes going to a clinic everyday or even once a week in line with stinking, low down dirty bums who won't shower and that ask for change, ciggs and say things like " Yo I can hear that change jingling in your pocket, hook up a brother I be needing bus money".
I'd just tell them to fuck off honestly. I never liked these kind of people. Like do I look like a freaking cigarette machine or ATM to you?!

I'd just tell them to fuck off honestly. I never liked these kind of people. Like do I look like a freaking cigarette machine or ATM to you?!
Same here. I would say does my hat say the "house of bread" on it? The house of bread is a soup kitchen in the US. It seems they always ask the white people for money like I'm a bank or a money tree/vending machine. Glad to not be in that line anymore.

It seems they always ask the white people for money
Because they've been brainwashed to believe that we are somehow "privileged" when we clearly are not. But I can tell you that a certain group of smallhat wearing goblins are privileged af but nobody likes to talk about that (which proves that they are privileged, otherwise they wouldn't be so afraid to name names). I wouldn't be even standing in that line if I was privileged lol...

I'm going to tell you right now that FYNTINOL withdrawal is absolutely 100 times worse than SUBOXONE it's when someone has gone through no other withdrawal then SUBOXONE is why they feel it's the worse go do fyntinol for a year a gram a day and jump off and u tell. Me wats worse , I've jumped off both , jumped off 16 to 24 mg of subs and 2 grams of Fetty raw off the bric however raw it was anyway and NOGHT and day difference. I never puked once coming off subs I puked 24 hours straight Fetty withdrawal
I rather be puking all day then sitting in the hell of a Suboxone withdrawal...At least the puking get some relief after each episode though its short and your busy doing something keeping your mind off the hell your going through...Never withdrawal from Fetty or even taken it for that matter but have cold turkey Suboxone and OXY no comfort meds str8 cold and I choose OXY and its not even close...Mad respect for you coming off Fetty and Suboxone cold turkey AND I'm sure fetty might be more violent but the constant and longer duration of Suboxone withdrawal is pure HELL...Not getting into a pissing contest over the harder withdrawal but Suboxone is no joke.

Suboxone saved my life for a short period of time before I had to taper off of it (god damn side effects). Wish I would have stayed on it longer as since I got tapered my addiction has only gotten stronger and stronger and I don't know how much fight I have left in me. There needs to be more access to Methadone clinics especially here in the Midwest. Closest one is a 2 hour drive. Or maybe Kadian or some other medication that can be prescribed. Shit I'd even take methadone if I could pick it up from the pharmacy. Anyway, Suboxone is a great tool and I think it gets demonized too much

Suboxone saved my life for a short period of time before I had to taper off of it (god damn side effects). Wish I would have stayed on it longer as since I got tapered my addiction has only gotten stronger and stronger and I don't know how much fight I have left in me. There needs to be more access to Methadone clinics especially here in the Midwest. Closest one is a 2 hour drive. Or maybe Kadian or some other medication that can be prescribed. Shit I'd even take methadone if I could pick it up from the pharmacy. Anyway, Suboxone is a great tool and I think it gets demonized too much
If it works for drug addiction and possible overdose - ABSOLUTELY. I was taking a low dose for Treatment Resistant Depression and chronic pain and for the first few months everything was fine. Then literally overnight my whole body collapsed. Mentally and physically. One year later, still have no idea what went wrong?

If it works for drug addiction and possible overdose - ABSOLUTELY. I was taking a low dose for Treatment Resistant Depression and chronic pain and for the first few months everything was fine. Then literally overnight my whole body collapsed. Mentally and physically. One year later, still have no idea what went wrong?
I did notice it also had a good effect on my depression (I've heard it is a great anti-depressant but haven't looked much into it). No clue why that happened though, haven't really researched bupe too much other than when I was taking it and the only side effects I got was the gnarliest urinary retention ever. Even worse than when I would take 150mg oxy mixed with 50-100mg benadryl. Got no withdrawal personally tapering off so I guess I got lucky with the medication. I have heard a lot of horror stories like yours though and I guess everyone reacts different to medications. One medication that can save one persons life can destroy the others. Sorry I don't have much to add

Once heard ... :"the smarter one is ,trickier it is to let go of Heroin " (sth along those lines anyways ).
At the time we laughed it off and proceeded to routinely IV another speedball.
For some reason which evades me ,(and ) as hilarious as this may sound, all throughout the years ,specially when I find myself "struggling " with rehabs or simply wishing to humour others ,that phrase keeps popping back up. And ,alas ... I bump into this thread and proceed to read the comments ...it is indeed curious how proportionate your capacity to intellectualize your escapism is to the subsequent degree of effort which you will eventually go through in order to reconnect with who you are. Good stuff guys. Stay safe !

I tried to kick fentanyl many times. One try I used suboxone after 4 days of nothing and it didn't help. I kept puking and being sick with no sleep. Finally I stopped puking after 8 days and went into a treatment program. They let me rest for an additional week. I started eating again a little and even played volleyball and was moving around pretty good after 10 days or so. On day 15 I went to work (work therapy program?) After 2 hours of hard work I started puking up bile again and didn't stop until day 26 when I relapsed cuz I couldn't take it anymore. Another time I went 16 days without anything and my nerves all felt fried my skin felt like it had been scraped and I was super sensitive to heat and cold and smells. Fentanyl is pure evil. And there is no easy way to get off of it cuz methadone is almost as bad. I kicked methadone too, cold turkey. Went from 135mgs a day for a year and a half to zero overnight. I puked for 3 weeks. Didn't sleep or eat for almost 30 days. Although fentanyl was worse to me than methadone. Maybe because I was way older coming off fent. Opiates were called "God's Drug" back in the day. No way this shit is from God. Opiates and opioid are the Devil's Drugs for sure.
I'm not anti free speech. Quite the opposite.

I don't think it's wonderful when used as a recreational drug. It has ruined so many lives, including Matthew Perry's. There are so many people on this website that have struggled for years upon years with opioid addiction.

I put heroin up there with meth, not in terms of neurotoxicity obviously but in terms of the overall harm it does to people's lives.

In terms of overdose rates, opioids are responsible for a massive percent of total ODs.

The world would be better off without recreational opioid use.

You guys have made comparisons to alcohol.

What would you rather your sons/daughters/brothers/sisters/friends dabble with: alcohol or heroin?

I hope to God that my daughter never touches an opiate recreationally, whereas I'm sure I will have a glass of wine with her at some point when she's older.

It is downright irresponsible IMO to talk about opioids in such a positive way.

That has nothing to do with what I'm saying about opioid abuse.

I'm not spreading lies / misinformation.

Cannabis is relatively harmless; opioids are not.

I don't think anyone in this thread has even suggested that opioids are cardiotoxic.

It seems to me that the risks massively outweigh the rewards. Just look at OD rates in the US.

Beyond that, opioid users are (generally) fucking miserable. Being addicted to heroin is a nightmare. I've been there. I know. Every single person I know who has used H and managed to get off it swear they will never have it again. That's because of their experience, not because of conspiratorial lies perpetuated by mass media.

Heroin dealers have blood on their hands.

I find it perplexing how pro-drug people criticize big pharma yet defend H dealers.

There is obviously a bias here.

Let's not discourage heroin use at all. Let's not discourage people from using fentanyl. Let's not discourage people from using crack... because discouragement has zero effect?

There is no way to prove that. Seems like you just want to believe it.

Didn't say it was true all the time. I do, however, often read threads where there is zero effort to suggest that people stop using or reduce their usage.

We can minimize harm by advising how to safely use drugs AND discourage abuse that is likely to cause the user harm. Not saying the latter doesn't happen at all, it just strikes me that there are a lot of missed opportunities... and a lot of staff members have biases about certain drugs because they are in denial about their own usage history.

I don't think anyone on this thread has argued that opiates are cardiotoxic?

Yes.

Because I don't know your back story this advice is directed at pain sufferers in general.

Opiates should be IN FACT about the last thing you try for pain with the exception of emergency pain associated with sudden traumatic accidents, short term pain like somebody recovering from a surgery, or to prepare for surgery itself.

Especially the fact that your pain is chronic, the very first thing this tells me is that opiates are a MISERABLE choice for this. Endorphins (read: boring sweaty exercise) are the go to for this, because it's the chemical (or rather, the entire complex class of chemicals) for which the rest of your complex brain metabolism is meant to work. Nothing will ever work better on your brain.

If exercise proves inadequate, opiates aren't even your next choice, assuming chronic pain. Then your next one will be something like acupuncture, reiki, diet, sleep, homoepeathy, Chinese medicine, herbal medicine. Which will take years to explore.

Even having exhausted these possibilities, which have been documented to rival opiates for pain management in terms of efficacy, your next stop still won't be opiates...next it's the safer drugs like caffeine, asperin.

In fact opiates only really becomes interesting in the case of people, again assuming chronic pain, that are in so much pain that they are having trouble sleeping.
Because otherwise desensitising you to the pain is actually counterproductive. It is focus that provides relief from pain. Numbness is a hackish way to go about it.
This is for people with war injuries, farm injuries, sever cancers, ....things that most of us won't get except near the end of our life.

But even that doesn't make sense, because after a few nights without sleep you go insane. And insanity generally blocks pain.

So no, unless you're a war veteran. Or unless your wife was in the same car accident as your best friend and your dog. Or unless you just got stabbed in the eye last night I'm afraid opiates are actually a terrible choice for long term pain management. Having gone the insanity route myself, I'd rather go through that again if I get another injury than deal with the actual side effects of opiate use which you list as anxiety and yes...pain, to which I'll add constipation, itchy skin and societal judgement? Choose life.
“Exercise” and chinese medicine and aculpinture for debilitating chronic pain without the help of painkillers. its just a tool to help people get through this life with a little dignity and enjoyment. The main issue is when everyone gets all crazy and cuts people off and labels everyone junkies. Some people have to get out of bed at 430 am and throw their bodies into physically demanding jobs to keep this modern world moving and smoothly paved with concrete. I bet you sit down all day for work. Factor in a lot of us cant go to acupuncture and take hours and weeks off of work to do this stuff. Relativity is a real thing.

The main issue is when everyone gets all crazy and cuts people off and labels everyone junkies.

Yes, but if you're using opiates to get high or to treat 'depression', then you're a junkie. Sorry if I was unclear!