• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ and Megathread v.1; 2007 - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha not looking forward to RLS if it comes i had it first 2 nights on bupe,Thanks guys got a good idea what im in for now,I goto admit i really doubted .24mg/day bupe would hold me they way it has.Its amazing so far,Im mainly worried because of how easily Ive gotten off and expecting a price to pay somewhere.I did cut down to 30mg for week before the patch that prob helped.

Yes pain medication,but rather try other ways to deal with pain and get bit healthier than be imprisoned by the pill,10 years is long time but it served its purpose well when couldn't deal with pain.

hey guys. ? for ya'll---- ive been thinking about getting on suboxone for a couplke reasons but mainly to get off the narcs im currently Rxed for pain. Do the doctor(s) label you a junkie as soon as you ask for sub? what if your reason to get on it is to get off your current LEGAL meds? Also do they put any type of "Note" in your record file saying that you are on sub and getting off so an so narcotics. Will any doc you see in the future be able to see that you were once on SMT?? thanks for any info!

I don't know of much to get the high better, other than possibly taking doxylamine succinate, diphenhydramine hcl, taking other drugs (marijuana, psychedelics, euphorants), etc. I haven't heard of cimitidine...sorry.[/QUOTE]

Capt H, i 've just been able to score some diphenhydramine hcl, but it's 1x25mg + 500mg paracetamol. is this ok?? i can't get my hands on pure diphenhydramine hcl, and this is the only one i am able to get and i know too much paracetamol is bad hence the CWE i always do with the Codiene.

So NOW , i have 10x25mg diphenhydramine hcl+500mg paracetamol, 10x15mg midazolam and 10x0.216 burpe and unlimited 10mg diazepam and i have not dose for at least 5 days now and i'm dying to get a max euphoric high NOW hahaha.

Could Capt H or anyone other mates out there with expert advise in this thread help me please??? as in like what i should first and how long i should wait beofre i pop what i have in my inventory:):):) COZ I AM DYING FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE RUPHORIC HIGH I CAN GET NOW hahaha thanks in advance mate esp Capt H( who's been such a good source of advice)

Cheers,

Muscle shot suboxone?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I heard this from a friend and want some opinions. I've heard that it works great if you IV it, not to get high, but for its intended purpose. I don't have any good veins. I suspect it is a bad idea to muscle shot this, but does anyone have any experience doing this? I'm trying my hardest to get off of heroin and I'm down to .1 shots 2-3 times a day, the third usually being in the middle of the night waking up sick. Any advice is appreciated.

Do not muscle this. It contains sugars and many water-soluble binders. IV is fine. It works fine sublingual or insulfated. High probablity of an abcess if you do.

mergin into the bupe mega thread. read through this thread (and probably the archived one as well) and you'll find all the info you need.

search for "missed sub shot" and variants of those words in the search engine as well, i really don't feel like repeating myself at the moment.

I don't know of much to get the high better, other than possibly taking doxylamine succinate, diphenhydramine hcl, taking other drugs (marijuana, psychedelics, euphorants), etc. I haven't heard of cimitidine...sorry.

Capt H, i 've just been able to score some diphenhydramine hcl, but it's 1x25mg + 500mg paracetamol. is this ok?? i can't get my hands on pure diphenhydramine hcl, and this is the only one i am able to get and i know too much paracetamol is bad hence the CWE i always do with the Codiene.

So NOW , i have 10x25mg diphenhydramine hcl+500mg paracetamol, 10x15mg midazolam and 10x0.216 burpe and unlimited 10mg diazepam and i have not dose for at least 5 days now and i'm dying to get a max euphoric high NOW hahaha.

Could Capt H or anyone other mates out there with expert advise in this thread help me please??? as in like what i should first and how long i should wait beofre i pop what i have in my inventory:):):) COZ I AM DYING FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE RUPHORIC HIGH I CAN GET NOW hahaha thanks in advance mate esp Capt H( who's been such a good source of advice)

Cheers,[/QUOTE]

I haven't ever heard of paracetamol before, however taking 1 capsule should be fine.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I heard this from a friend and want some opinions. I've heard that it works great if you IV it, not to get high, but for its intended purpose. I don't have any good veins. I suspect it is a bad idea to muscle shot this, but does anyone have any experience doing this? I'm trying my hardest to get off of heroin and I'm down to .1 shots 2-3 times a day, the third usually being in the middle of the night waking up sick. Any advice is appreciated.

If you can't IV it, don't shoot it. IMing suboxone is a horrible idea.

midazolam w burpe w diphenhydramine hcl

Cheers,

I haven't ever heard of paracetamol before, however taking 1 capsule should be fine.

If you can't IV it, don't shoot it. IMing suboxone is a horrible idea.[/QUOTE]

G'day Capt H,

I've done the 3x0.216mg burpe sub with a touch of whiskey and then 15mins later pop half a 15mg midazolam( i did this on an empty stomach also no diazepam) and again 15 mins later pop 1x25mg diphenhydramine hcl+500mg paracetamol and....... it was the best high i've ever got :). ok i have not done a lot of burpe and i've only done it with diazepam before but i find with midazolam and diphenhydramine hcl the high is much more intense more talkative and last much longer....it went on for something like 6 hrs and then i pop the other half of the midazolam and another capsule of diphenhydramine hcl and it lasted me maybe it would another 6 hrs had i not fall asleep watching telly after work. the whole expreience was like WOW!!!! kick arse mate so i just want to say thank you once again Capt H for your expert advise and next time i do burpe( i'm planning on the coming sunday) i'll try it with alprazolam instead and ofcoz diphenhydramine and i will report back and see how it goes alright??

I intend to try a different benzo everytime i dose burpe coz i can get my hands on basically any kinds of benzo and as of right now i am happy to say you were right once again Capt H, midazolam is a good choice with burpe.

Cheers again mate, have a good one=D=D=D

If you can't IV it, don't shoot it. IMing suboxone is a horrible idea.

G'day Capt H,

I've done the 3x0.216mg burpe sub with a touch of whiskey and then 15mins later pop half a 15mg midazolam( i did this on an empty stomach also no diazepam) and again 15 mins later pop 1x25mg diphenhydramine hcl+500mg paracetamol and....... it was the best high i've ever got :). ok i have not done a lot of burpe and i've only done it with diazepam before but i find with midazolam and diphenhydramine hcl the high is much more intense more talkative and last much longer....it went on for something like 6 hrs and then i pop the other half of the midazolam and another capsule of diphenhydramine hcl and it lasted me maybe it would another 6 hrs had i not fall asleep watching telly after work. the whole expreience was like WOW!!!! kick arse mate so i just want to say thank you once again Capt H for your expert advise and next time i do burpe( i'm planning on the coming sunday) i'll try it with alprazolam instead and ofcoz diphenhydramine and i will report back and see how it goes alright??

I intend to try a different benzo everytime i dose burpe coz i can get my hands on basically any kinds of benzo and as of right now i am happy to say you were right once again Capt H, midazolam is a good choice with burpe.

Cheers again mate, have a good one=D=D=D[/QUOTE]

Congratulations. I'm glad it potentiated it for you. The first time I tried diphenhydramine with buprenorphine, it sure as hell was a lot more intense than I expected it to be.

Alprazolam is great for buprenorphine. Let me know how it goes.

Hi all, just a quick question. Is it normal for me to take my bupe dose 12 mg (which is supervised so no take homes) and feel good for about 4 hours and then I start going into a really dysphoric, can't be fucked, everything's shit mood? I don't think they'll let me have take homes for mid day but I just feel that the bupe does it's job for 4-5 hrs and then blah.

So do you think a higher dose would be more fitting to this situation or do others ever have this effect? I mean the half life is supposed to be long so why does this happen. I've heard of peeps getting bupe x 3 daily. I got an app with my P doc on Tuesday, I need split dosing, but would be interested to hear if anyone has this experience with sub- i.e. feel good for a few (4-5) hrs and then suddenly just feel blah?

Any help mucho appreciated

Hi all, just a quick question. Is it normal for me to take my bupe dose 12 mg (which is supervised so no take homes) and feel good for about 4 hours and then I start going into a really dysphoric, can't be fucked, everything's shit mood? I don't think they'll let me have take homes for mid day but I just feel that the bupe does it's job for 4-5 hrs and then blah.

So do you think a higher dose would be more fitting to this situation or do others ever have this effect? I mean the half life is supposed to be long so why does this happen. I've heard of peeps getting bupe x 3 daily. I got an app with my P doc on Tuesday, I need split dosing, but would be interested to hear if anyone has this experience with sub- i.e. feel good for a few (4-5) hrs and then suddenly just feel blah?

Any help mucho appreciated

It sounds like you're taking too much all at once.

It would be a lot more efficient to take 4mg, and then 2mg every 4 to 6 to 8 hours, as you feel necessary.

I don't think you need 12mg each day, it sounds like you're getting an antagonizing effect from the buprenorphine due to the high dose.

It sounds like you're taking too much all at once.

It would be a lot more efficient to take 4mg, and then 2mg every 4 to 6 to 8 hours, as you feel necessary.

I don't think you need 12mg each day, it sounds like you're getting an antagonizing effect from the buprenorphine due to the high dose.

Totally agree man- thing is in the UK it's supervised dosing so no split dosing (like I wouldn't be allowed to take 6 mg home for the afternoon) so it's a bummer. But could it be an effect of the bupe agonizing and then antagonizing is that what your saying?

EDIT- but why would it antagonize if the half life is so long?

Last edited:
Totally agree man- thing is in the UK it's supervised dosing so no split dosing (like I wouldn't be allowed to take 6 mg home for the afternoon) so it's a bummer. But could it be an effect of the bupe agonizing and then antagonizing is that what your saying?

There's no take-home prescriptions of buprenorphine in the UK?

EDIT- but why would it antagonize if the half life is so long?

It's the nature of the drug itself. It's not fully understood either. From what I understand, the active ingredient buprenorphine metabolizes into norbuprenorphine. This is a better mu-opioid receptor agonist; in essence - it makes you feel better. Norbuprenorphine does not readily cross the blood brain barrier; meaning you can only experience it by taking the 'sweet spot' dose of buprenorphine, and taking a higher dose only creates a less desirable effect where buprenorphine starts to antagonize itself at the mu-opioid receptor, which is an uncomfortable, agitating, maddening sensation (a great reason to take minimal doses of buprenorphine to feel OK).

In essence, the dose/response curve of buprenorphine starts to peak really quickly as the dose goes above a few milligrams. 2mg may provide 2x the relief that 1mg does, but 4mg may only provide 1.5x the relief 2mg does, and 8mg may only provide 1.25x the relief 4mg does, and 16mg may only provide 1.125x the relief that 8mg does, and so on.

Meaning, the more you take at once, the less likely it is to provide the same increases in comfort.

If you drink 2 alcoholic beverages and are buzzed, it is likely that 10 will make you shit-faced.

However, some drugs have a ceiling effect. Buprenorphine typically has no effect over 32mg other than what you'd get at 32mg. This number varies for individuals, but it is there.

image009.jpg

No, not were I am, only on a saturday to take home sundays dose. If urine tests are clean for a few months like methadone then you get split pick ups

That's ridiculous. You should talk to your doctor about adjusting your dose so that it works best for you.

Having to show up somewhere to take a drug in front of someone on a daily basis is kind of silly if you ask me; you can clearly go out and buy a stash of heroin and consume it all yourself, that's typically what gets most on suboxone in the first place.

I know you didn't make up the rules though and I empathize.

In the US doctors typically prescribe you enough for the first day, and you come back the second day and they'll write you a month's prescription, typically starting at 16mg a day. So by the second day, you can go home with 60 N8's, to use at your discretion.

G'day Capt H,

Cheers again mate, have a good one=D=D=D

Congratulations. I'm glad it potentiated it for you. The first time I tried diphenhydramine with buprenorphine, it sure as hell was a lot more intense than I expected it to be.

Alprazolam is great for buprenorphine. Let me know how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Capt H,

I did my same 0.216mgx3+maybe 100mg diphenhydramine(CWE to remove the APAP coz mine comes with 500mg APAP)+ 1mg Alprazolam then after about 4 hrs i did another 1mg Alprazloam+ 100mg diphenhydramine.

I am sad to report that the experience was not as good as with midazolam. but the last time i dose with midazolam i had only 50mg diphenhydramine and then after 4 hours the other half of the midazolam+ 50mg diphenhydramine.

So do you reckon i screw up my high coz of too much diphenhydramine this time or coz i use Alprazolam??? overall i still had a high but it was not as long and as euphoric and as talkative as my last dose with midazolam:(

I must have done something wrong this time but am not sure what so????maybe Alprazolam is just a shitty benzo???? or too much diphenhydramine???

Please advise Capt H coz i hate to waste my precious 0.216mgx1 burpe.

Also do u reckoned i should stick with midazolam next time i dose( thursday, 4 days after my last dose) or should i try another benzo?? i've got some lysanxia, bromazepam, Rhoypnol and of coz diazepam which i take 20-40mg daily anyway.

Also one last question, if let's say i dose 0.216mgx3 at 12noon+ the usual benzo and dip and by 4-5pm i feel like the talkativeness is slipping away or the high is going, can i dose another 0.216 burpe?? coz i remember you telling me to wait at least 24hrs for a next dose.

Awaiting your advice mate, cheers and thanks once again:)

ahlongsan, it may be any of a number of things, and I'll let Captain H do his thing :)...

but it's worth mentioning that with diphenhydramine (and doxylamine and other antihistamines), tolerance shoots up pretty damn fast.

I use diphen/doxylamine for sleep, and after 2-3 days of 50mg at night, I need 125+mg on the 3rd or 4th day to feel the same drowsiness.

but it's worth mentioning that with diphenhydramine (and doxylamine and other antihistamines), tolerance shoots up pretty damn fast.

I use diphen/doxylamine for sleep, and after 2-3 days of 50mg at night, I need 125+mg on the 3rd or 4th day to feel the same drowsiness.
That is strange, because there was a point where I had been using diphenhydramine for a few months straight - 25-50mg every single night, and it wasn't until the end of that stretch that I noticed any tolerance developing.

Man why do i feel guilty about taking 2mgs of sub a day?

Will i have to take this forever to feel normal?

Is there anything wrong with taking suboxone long term if all other measures have failed.....

It feels as just im addicted to the sub but its way healthier than my behavoirs associated with oxy and heroin

Man why do i feel guilty about taking 2mgs of sub a day?

Will i have to take this forever to feel normal?

Is there anything wrong with taking suboxone long term if all other measures have failed.....

It feels as just im addicted to the sub but its way healthier than my behavoirs associated with oxy and heroin
You shouldn't feel guilty at all, as long it is okay with your doctor and you actually have a prescription for it.

My Mom tries to make me feel guilty about it, too. But, you have to realize that most people don't understand what you've been through or how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.