• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone/bupe tolerance reset

Honestly therapy isn’t stupid and it’s the answer for depression. Doing Drugs is not the answer for depression really. Most people are just scared of therapy,which is understandable . Using drugs helps in the begging but then they make things worse. You’re doing a bit of black and white thinking saying that doing drugs is the only way to feel better and get better. Life is more complex than that.

I asked your age because you sound naive ,no offense honestly. I’m not insulting you or anything I’ve just been where you are and suffered even more from drugs. They stop helping eventually.

I used to think kind of similar as you when I was in my early 20s. I was suicidal and I have childhood complex PTSD. In the end you just wind up still depressed or even more depressed with drug issues which makes things even worse. And Or the drugs don’t do it for you anymore. They are a band aid , not a cure. Being addicted will eventually make you more depressed. Especially with damn tolerances too.

But you probably won’t listen to me though since you think drugs are the answer for your problems and you think therapy is stupid.
Drugs are not a healthy coping mechanism.

Psychedelics can sometimes help with depression though. Mushrooms or lsd. As long as they aren’t abused.

But I get it. You don’t have to listen to me.
Ah I have to pass out I’m too tired to type ad my phone is tweaking out on me.
You should try to do more things that you love. Art? Sports? Music? Something.
Eventually you will be on drugs and still suicidal

BUT with your question keep it at low doses and you probably shouldn’t mix GHB with the drugs your taking so if you were doing GHB and your coming down off of it stick with low doses. Of your going to take stuff. Snorting bup/subs just has a higher bioavailability than taking subs sublingually.

And the only way to lower the sub tolerance is to take breaks. Ideally a month break… or a few weeks. Sometimes even a few months break but that depends on your drug use history& how much sub you’ve been taking lately.

Have you felt any sub WDs yet? For me they would mostly make me hot or cold for a few weeks and it’s really Annoying. Cold half the day then hot the other half.

All opioid /opiate WDs cause even more suffering . A lot of people quit because they get tired of being sick in WD all the time. You eventually become sick most of the time instead of high to the point where the high isn’t worth the WDing anymore. And if you think your suicidal now just wait until you go through opioid WDs often.

Just be careful and be safe. Keep the doses low if you are going to do them. If you choose to do them.
Also why are you telling me not to combine ghb while i alrdy said ghb should not be combined with opioides😅 like i said before i am a experienced user just not with opioides , and i know the basic stuff . But man nvm i know enough now .

Honestly therapy isn’t stupid and it’s the answer for depression. Doing Drugs is not the answer for depression really. Most people are just scared of therapy,which is understandable . Using drugs helps in the begging but then they make things worse. You’re doing a bit of black and white thinking saying that doing drugs is the only way to feel better and get better. Life is more complex than that.

I asked your age because you sound naive ,no offense honestly. I’m not insulting you or anything I’ve just been where you are and suffered even more from drugs. They stop helping eventually.

I used to think kind of similar as you when I was in my early 20s. I was suicidal and I have childhood complex PTSD. In the end you just wind up still depressed or even more depressed with drug issues which makes things even worse. And Or the drugs don’t do it for you anymore. They are a band aid , not a cure. Being addicted will eventually make you more depressed. Especially with damn tolerances too.

But you probably won’t listen to me though since you think drugs are the answer for your problems and you think therapy is stupid.
Drugs are not a healthy coping mechanism.

Psychedelics can sometimes help with depression though. Mushrooms or lsd. As long as they aren’t abused.

But I get it. You don’t have to listen to me.
Ah I have to pass out I’m too tired to type ad my phone is tweaking out on me.
You should try to do more things that you love. Art? Sports? Music? Something.
Eventually you will be on drugs and still suicidal

BUT with your question keep it at low doses and you probably shouldn’t mix GHB with the drugs your taking so if you were doing GHB and your coming down off of it stick with low doses. Of your going to take stuff. Snorting bup/subs just has a higher bioavailability than taking subs sublingually.

And the only way to lower the sub tolerance is to take breaks. Ideally a month break… or a few weeks. Sometimes even a few months break but that depends on your drug use history& how much sub you’ve been taking lately.

Have you felt any sub WDs yet? For me they would mostly make me hot or cold for a few weeks and it’s really Annoying. Cold half the day then hot the other half.

All opioid /opiate WDs cause even more suffering . A lot of people quit because they get tired of being sick in WD all the time. You eventually become sick most of the time instead of high to the point where the high isn’t worth the WDing anymore. And if you think your suicidal now just wait until you go through opioid WDs often.

Just be careful and be safe. Keep the doses low if you are going to do them. If you choose to do them.
You are right about taking drugs for depression will lead to more depression eventually . You annoyed me a little bit with your last post thinking i am naive and young . I have met the consequences from doing that with other drugs unfortunately so i know what you are trying to say to me and yes its all true but still i can't conquer it . And therapy for me doesn't do anything i have tried it . I just feel like opioides are my last resort which is wrong i know :( fuck

You are right about taking drugs for depression will lead to more depression eventually . You annoyed me a little bit with your last post thinking i am naive and young . I have met the consequences from doing that with other drugs unfortunately so i know what you are trying to say to me and yes its all true but still i can't conquer it . And therapy for me doesn't do anything i have tried it . I just feel like opioides are my last resort which is wrong i know :( fuck
Forgive me for getting a little bit “preachy” 😅. But didn’t mean to and I didn’t really mean to offend you or something. My bad.
Just stay safe 👍