• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sublingual or snorting route for OxyNorm?

The opioid calculator says that for chronic dosing of methadone, 20mg is equivalent to 50mg of oxycodone. Be careful trying to get past the tolerance though.

The opioid calculator says that for chronic dosing of methadone, 20mg is equivalent to 50mg of oxycodone. Be careful trying to get past the tolerance though.

I know i just like to feel good now and agian, a little party high lol. 8o8o

I dont think we have "Oxynorm" here in the US...but IMO...orally lasts much longer than "snorting"...also...when you do snort (anything) ...you also take some of the powder...whatever substance it may be...into your lungs..which I would guess is a waste?

OxyNorm has way too much powder to snort in my opinion. I tried snorting a 20 mg once a long time ago and the powder was so fine it felt like a shitload went into my lungs.

Orally is your best bet.

What's wrong with the good old booty bump? ;) Plugging is the best way to take oxynorm in my opinion/experience. The Oxynorms are so easy to get into solution you may as well, it's certainly easier than snorting them or holding them in yer mouth.

Eat em or plug em.

dude just eat them.there is a SHITLOAD of binders in a oxynorm cap and i stuggle to snort one capsual.....eating has a higher BA and lasts much much longer