• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

Has anyone said guarana yet? That and codral cold and flu tablets would be the stupidest things I have ever snorted.

I snorted 5 huge lines of extra-sour POP ROX for 25 bucks after a party once. I needed money for food...so I took a few lines of the green burny shit up my nose. It got stuck in my sinuses and started popping...not cool man, I could hear it pop and it hurt so incredibly much...Took about 10 minutes to totally calm down, but fuck. Snorting water only made it worse too.

Other stupid shit I've done for money...Took a dart in the ass (cheek, not hole you sick fucks) for 20 bucks and a couple of bowls.

crushed up mints...that was retarted...sugar...vodka...celexa-that burned the hell out of my nose

I think i won this one. Besides ultram, I have railed nutmeg once because someone i knew "swore" that it worked. WTF?

What made you snort black ground pepper? I mean, c'mon...unless you were really young or given money to do so, did you expect a high?

sawdust, pepper, mints, sugar, pop rocks....

Jesus guys. Why?

I think my head would explode if i snorted stuff like that.

sneakdiss said:

But on a less serious note, meperidine burns like a mother fucker don't ever snort it.

That shit is totally worth snorting if you can get past the pain, since eating is such a waste, but it is indeed the a horrible fucking burn that made me tear up and have no way to stop it everytime. That still didn't stop me from killing my bottle fo 20 in about 5 days.

Now that I actually think back to when I was a lot younger I've snorted some pretty weird shit. Soda, Smarties, Pixie Sticks and many other things. But it was fun back then so eh.

i did i line of powdered sugar for like a dollar or two. it kinda burned but it was nice when it started down the throat =D

I once snorted paracetamol. Very fucking stupid. I think i was about 14 at the time. I remember railing it off the kitchen bench. Felt so sick afterwards. I have no idea what i was trying to achieve.

I snorted sugar once for no apparent reason lol.

The stupidest thing I snorted was a Zoloft (don't ask) REALLY STUPID idea 8(

A few MG of Xanax. I read over and over it did nothing but I just had to learn the hard way. It didn't burn at all but I got zero effect.

Once I woke up then found a pneumatic drill somewhere and drilled up some bits of road. I crushed up the bit of road with a metal mallet and I laid down and I sneezed and the crushed road accidentally flew into my nose.

damn the stupidest thing i've ever snorted would DEFINATELY have to be fuckin zoloft...i was wasted and we were out of blow so......uhhh i guess someone suggested fuckin zoloft and it was the worst feeling i have ever had in my entire life i thought i hole was burning through my throat and i was crying for like 27 hours