• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

oh god...

PAXIL!

it made my entire face burn. my friend and i both cried. it was god awful.

meth can be a shitty rail as well.

pixie sticks and...
this is embarassing :\...
wellbutrin. definitly a horrible experience.

i mean, also coke and once dexedrine, however, those actually worked!!

BC powder, seen a boy snort a salt/pepper mix, or powdered indian ginseng extract(made me numb?)

i had snorted 7 Dilaudid 1mg pill (the shitty green one) didnt do much except a shit load of green shit in my nose for about 3days

And 4mg of 2C-E omfg this was soooo painfull thats not really good when you start to trip with soo much pain

Me and a bunch of my friends were out of coke and well everything and we started using noxyproxen(asprin pretty much) it gave u a nasty drip but had a fruity taste. It made your body go numb though so it was cool.

Halloween blood capsules - (powder form of course) made my mom almost take me to the hospital cuz she thought my nose was broken. I swear to this day they get you buzzed, but that was 10 years ago.

lol

One time, and only one time, I poured out a capsule of Seconol, better know as "reds." Absolutely the most terrible thing ever.

The bitterness and the drain down my throat was almost impossible to relieve.

It was hours till I could realistically get the taste out of my mouth and for the first couple of hours, to get the feeling of gagging under control.

8o :p 8(

hmmm
caffiene pills
vioxx
prozac
straterra-- ahhh worst experience ever, i swear it must've stripped my sinuses

snuff (actually a nice little buzz)
cyclobenzapine
klonopin (yeah I didn't know it wasn't water soluble at the time)

Cocaine.

But on a less serious note, meperidine burns like a mother fucker don't ever snort it.

Table salt and cracked pepper both burn like shit. Wasanbi isnt as bad as one would think, although what nasty burn and filthy flavour there is stays with you for quite some time. 2c-b feels like snorting sand, which for the record is both dangerous and hugely painful. Nutmeg creeps up on you as the burn isnt to bad, however it tastes worse than virtually everything else once it becomes a drip.

:)