• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

stupidist things would have to be T3s and my nozinans.
But realy the stupidist thing would be weed..
We all went out and bought are weed in a rainstorm there was about 5 or 6 of us.
Then we had to sneek down into this dudes basement and of course everyones papers were fucked
and we couldnt find shit to smoke out of.
And one dude comes up with the idea of grinding the shit into powder and lets snort it he sais.
So a couple of us did ,me being the first.
the only effects i remember was half my face kinda went numb.
But thats gotta be the stupidist thing i have ever done.
I will add we were 18 at the time,sooooo thats alooooooooong time ago..

With no tolerance and being a bit drunk, broke 7 ritalin pills into 7 lines and railed them all within about an hour period (couldn't get any coke)...seriously thought my fucking brain was gonna explode!

a line of salt. I gained two dollars, lost some dignity, some blood, and quickly gained some experience in the realms of intra-nasal administration

Me and a buddy snorted 50 mg of dmt and OH MY FUCKING GAWD thats a BURN i tell ya the whole time it just burns and is mucesy as fuck.

Xanax. There's absolutely no point in snorting that shit... feels fuckin WEIRD in your nose too.

Xanax rules, just taking it orally. But my f**king Dr took me off of it that i had been on 1mg per day. No he wants me to take that pansy sh*t BUSPAR! I've had that before, it is like taking paper. Seems like this is nothing but air in it? It never calmed me when i was on it once..Anyone on Buspar? Later & peace:(

Kief. Haha. Brilliant for someone with a pollen allergy.

Most painful? Tie: 2C-E + pure DXM. Both were a NIGHTMARE.

some shit called nubaine at the hospital when my girl was there for an epidural and the docs left all the fentanyl and everything and i found some shit called nubaine which is a super strong opiate but.........but there was def NALOXONE in it so as soon as i shot it it sent me into the worst fuckin W/D EVER!!!!

I'm a serious heroin addict that was sentenced to a year in Orange County Jail CA for being in a house that the cops infiltrated and found an enormous amount of methamphetamine hidden in. At the time I was fixing two computers that belonged to the owner of the house in exchange for heroin. I had no idea at all that there was any speed in that place.

Anyway, they charged me with possession of paraphernalia and possession of a useable amount of narcotics. In short, I was immediately put in the same boat as everyone else in that house and got incarcerated for it.

Now to answer the OP: In jail, they snort just about everything they can cheek back to their cells when returning from med call. The two drugs everyone wants prescribed them are Wellbutrin (an atypical antidepressant) and Seroquel. They call the Wellbutrin "jailhouse coke" because when crushed and snorted it produces a fleeting, five minute slight stimulant effect, being similar in structure to certain stimulants. The Seroquel is wanted for sleep.

I've always been careful, picky, devoted to my drug of choice. But what did I do when I was in that place? I manipulated the mental health department to prescribe me Wellbutrin which I duly started cheeking at the med line and snorting upon getting back to my cell. For 11 months, twice a day, I snorted this fiery powder that completely congested my sinuses, made me feel alert for a few minutes, then caused me anxiety. The Seroquel I didn't like at all, so avoided it entirely. But, when it was offered, I did it too.

Moral to the story? I'm a serious addict. The fact that I chose to snort something I really didn't even like (but changed my consciousness if only for a moment) is evidence that I have severely destructive, addictive tendencies.

Crushing up Wellbutrin, burning and clogging my nose with something that made me feel more worse than good voluntarily for nearly a year? WTF is really wrong with me?

Zoloft. It was terrible. My nose and throat were on fire for over 24 hours.

LOL! There were three idiots that cheeked and snorted Zoloft in jail as well. They're faces turned red, noses and eyes were burning, and this lasted a long time.

Next med call, they did it again.

I snorted what was probably some type of detergent after buying a couple bags of dope that I was pretty sure were fake due to weight and consistency. I was just desperate to get high. Left my eyes tearing for at least an hour.

I'd get bored when I was about 13 and snort random shit. This included advil, powder from an athsma inhaler, my prescription concerta, Tylenol 3s, and, of course, a pixie stick lmao.