• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

antidepressants - prozac, celexa.

i tried smoking my seroquel and my risperdal before too...dont ask why.

Doxylamine succinate,.... i know thats not so bad, but farrrk it hurt me big time... hehehehehe

ha ha this thread is funny as hell i thought i snorted zoloft what was dumb and a vike and a perc i have snorted all types of shit i have my septum pierced so i guess im just a freak in general.......lol.......................o with septum done up my drugs hit harrddeeerrr!!

I railed and unweighted amount of 2ce the other day while for into a 2 hit acid trip. It actually didn't burn like usual. awesome colors

• A line of Ice. Shaved ice. From the wall of my freezer.
- Surprisingly, I would totally suggest it for after a big night.

• Echinacea.
- The foulest drip I have ever tasted.

• Valerian Root
- I liken it to snorting cat piss and mud, all in a fine dirty powder.

• Garlic
- Shit burns.... clears airways though, and tasty drip :)

• Sawdust
- Had me sneezing for aaaaages!

• Dandruff
- ...damned drunken dares!

worst was a perscription painkiller that my friend gave to me not sure what it was and neither did he but it burnt more then anything else ive ever sniffed and didnt really have much effect :S second stupidest was sugar

Setting: a party

Mindstate: drunk as f*ck

story: Found some sort of dog pills that ended in -prozam. Decided they were some sort of magical doggie benzo and railed it with some other drunkard in the bathroom.

Outcome: woke up shortly after the rail sesh. SUCCESS

Gabapentin. Awesome drug, but snorting is a quick way to gag and vomit immediately. WORST TASTE EVER. EVER.

vicodin maybe. Or salt with a tiny tiny tiny bit of mdma in it. some sketchy anti depression drugs my friend had. It was powder in a capsule (blue/gray maybe?i cant remember). Burned like hell, fucked up my sinuses for like a week, and i felt absolutely nothing.

the stupidest thing I've ever railed would have to be my last girlfriend...

... I once railed a line of pure semen. Don't tell anyone though.

^ lmfao! Lol

And to the dandruff snorter, WTF lol that hillarious :)

Worst for me was vicoprofen, terrible...close second is all loratabs and percs I've done before i got my learnings at bluelight :) gosh what a dumbass I was lol

2C-I and 2C-E and when i was younger me and and some friends crushed and snorted smarties like retards haha

Not too dumb, I guess, but in my personal experiences would be ephedrine :/. I'm pretty safe, research first!