L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Strangest/Riskiest place you've masterbated

~*EtherealVision*~

Bluelighter
Where is the strangest/riskiest place you've rubbed one out?

I got the urge yesterday while at a long stoplight with cars around. Felt almost as naughty as sex in a public place...

At work in the toilets.

Not that it's *that* risky, because there's only 2 of us who use the female upstairs toilets and unlikely I'd be caught, and not really that strange come to think of it. Oh well.

I might also clarify I"ve only done this once in the whole 5 years at the company: generally being at work is the antithesis to horniness.

ok .... in the toilet at uni library .... to get ready to meet my boy for a naughty rendevous in another part of uni

Holy shit, everyone does it at uni here, huh?

Yeah, the uni washroom...at the time, it just wouldnt go away otherwise! Stubborn feller!

also: in the washroom in uni for when the one eyed dragon comes up for a look and refuses to go back down. And on some kids lawn after a party because the kid pissed me off and I though it would be funny (drunk at the time, obviously.)

When I was little (like I cant even remember this little) I used to "ride the horsey" as my mother called it by using the arm of the lounge. So yes, I "explored my body" (again, my mother) in front of my parents, extended family, and friends of the family. But its not quite the same.

This is a funny thread. How do you whack off in class ? What just playing pocket pool , or do you just stand your books up for a makeshift shield.

Attempted one in the back of a friends car.

ha ha..
on the school bus
in business class on the plane ...in my seat... 8o
in a nightclub toilet

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
At work in the toilets.

Not that it's *that* risky, because there's only 2 of us who use the female upstairs toilets and unlikely I'd be caught, and not really that strange come to think of it. Oh well.

I might also clarify I"ve only done this once in the whole 5 years at the company: generally being at work is the antithesis to horniness.

^^ Same, but not at my current job, at my other one back in perth... i used to get horny on fridays cause no one was there and i would chat to Witch Doctor online all dayyyyyyy and all i could think about was SEX! tehehe

^^ haha i remember those days :p

afew months ago i did it in the toilets here at work. kinda funny. it was lunch break, so there were afew ppl in the toilets heh. =D

I've done it in the backseat of a car while someone was driving.. in the middle of a corn field (I was working- clearing weeds from the field and I decided to take a well-earned break). My best friend has a shitload of weird places though... on the school bus, standing in the middle of a a crowd at a concert, on a fully-seated train, etc. I'm sure there are more but can't remember which other ones she told me. She's got guts...

Oh, and I don't know if this qualifies as a strange place but my first few tries at masturbating were when friends were sleeping over- we'd talk about sex, then about masturbating, then lying in bed we'd do it and inform each other how the process was going (although lying on separate beds, lights out, hands under the blankets. So nothing that freaky)

Used to do it once in awhile in the toilets at my old job. Mainly to relieve boredom. Good stress relief too, lol.

People like doing it all over damn! I did it once at school when I was younger. Few times at work in the bathroom.

-weez

in my yard in the middle of the day......I was locked out and I had the urge.

At my friends house numerous times.

I was trying to get with this girl, and she had to go....so I wasn't ready to just quit. So I go into his bathroom with numerous people outside partying and bust one.

Another time the party was over and I was laying down, it was like 4 in the morning, and I couldn't sleep.....and my buddy popped up.....so....yeah. I was so scared I was going to get caught.

Sitting at the computer countless times. I remember one time I had just busted, the orgasm was still going on. And someone walks in the room and starts talking to me about what I did during the day. I was in that moment where my eyes were rolled back in my head and the last thing I wanted to do was talk.....and my dick was still up....so I had one hand covering it, and trying to talk.

It was an interesting moment.