• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Strangest/Riskiest place you've masterbated

in the car, stuck in LA traffic. i didn't even have to use my hands because my jeans were so tight. i wish i could've seen the person's face next to me as i was coming 8o =D

In the car whilst driving, At a friends house in her parents' room, in the pool and jacuzzi, In a schools' bathroom stall..

LoL GB we did the same thing as we were younger!

in chemistry class... it was these narrow tables and I just clamped my legs together and I think I used a pen or pencil or marker or something to rub... (nothing interior, don't worry!) we were watching a movie, so it was dark, but when the movie was over and the lights came back on I still wasn't done, so I had to finish in the light and try very very hard to hide my face.... hah, I miss high school...

not really actualy, high school blew ass.

I always masturbate during a local school board meeting that I have to cover for my job. They get kind of boring, so my mind wanders a bit. And when it does, I get up and head to the bathroom for a satisfying wank.

plenty of risky places. exposed backyards in the night time. beaches and forests in the daytime.

but the riskiest I'd say was on the highest balcony at my dorm (about 14 stories up) when the sun was coming out. i didn't want the spooge on the balcony, so i did it off the side, where basically anyone could see if they were up and turned their head skywards. people pee off the blacony, but they are never exposed for as long as I was. it provides quite the rush. nice ass btw ethereal

bowdenta said:
plenty of risky places. exposed backyards in the night time. beaches and forests in the daytime.

but the riskiest I'd say was on the highest balcony at my dorm (about 14 stories up) when the sun was coming out. i didn't want the spooge on the balcony, so i did it off the side, where basically anyone could see if they were up and turned their head skywards. people pee off the blacony, but they are never exposed for as long as I was. it provides quite the rush. nice ass btw ethereal

lol! How can you do that standing up? My knees always buckle when I cum if I stand. And thank you ;) Glad u enjoyed the pics...;)

~*EtherealVision*~ said:
lol! How can you do that standing up? My knees always buckle when I cum if I stand.

hahaha that's happened to me before. My best ones have all been standing. You know it's good when your eyes roll into the back of your head and you find yourself on the ground smiling ear to ear =D

^^ sooo true! :) Last time I did that was in the shower with the showerhead & I ended up with a bruised tailbone when my knees gave out..totally worth it though ;)

Last edited:
on the blacony or forest I grabbed onto a pole or branch. lock knees firmly, arch back, grip with your toes. with the remaining free hand, well you know what do with it :)

I always feel my knees shaking, but Ive never fallen on my ass. If its risky, I wont take the time to build up to a major orgasm, the adrenaline rush compensates enough to make it well worth the risk

at epcot center in disney world, under a rain poncho while walking around with my mom and her boyfriend. i was 16.

eh, not to risque, but in the staff toilets at my old work. ;)

In the back of my friends car on the way to sydney while everyone but the driver was asleep =) dam im sly!

this thread is fucking gold, you dirty folk are giving me ideas... im pretty tame really...
-in the street at night on the way back from a party
-while driving
- at a park walking my dog
im gonna try bust one at uni tomorrow at the back of a lecture, im inspired!

Hehe..... I think this thread was MADE for me. 7th grade, through my pants, while climbing up that long spiral staircase INSIDE the Statue of Liberty while i looked at a hot girl a few steps up from me.

I dare somebody to beat that. No pun intended ;)

Also, other places.... bathroom at work, almost every single class i attended during my sophomore year in high school.... not 8 times a day, but almost once or twice daily in one or more of my eight classes. School bathroom, work bathroom, gas statioon bathroom, almost any public restroom there is.

In the pool at a beach resort. In the ocean at the same resort.

Haha,,,, I forgot about this one. Once, when I went to the doctor's office, I was especially horny. The nurse who took me to my room and told me to undress was hot and I could already feel myself getting hard. Well, I was like, fuck! I don't want to be examined and do the "turn to your left and cough" exam while i have a fucking boner" ! Luckily, it took a long ass time for the doctor to get to the room. Maybe 20 minutes into the waiting, I just gave up, whacked it, and cleaned up as best I could witgh the sink and towels they had there. But it was definitely not my best job of cleaning up.

Ummm... let's see....while driving my car. Airplane bathroom. Haha, in my tent at boy scout camp. In the showers (they were stalled but all right next to each other) in summer camp one year. If I think of any others, I'll repost ;)

Haha, look, I know you all might think I am crazy, and at the time, I guess I obviously was. This was all years ago, and when I was a sophomore in HS i was diagnosed as a "sex addict" and started having to see 2 psychologists. One for my OCD and depression, and another for my sex/orgasm addiction. Since then though, although I still masturbate on almost a daily basis, unless I am using opiates regularly, I haven't done anything outside the confines of my own room or bathroom. Well, okay, ONCE at the bathroom at work. But that's once in 8 years.