• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Straight men giving/receiving oral

straight men to enjoy gay sex need to be treated like a woman, not sexually, but in terms of words, approach, it is necessary romanticism hihih
If you tried to seduce 100 straight men with the gentleness and finesse of Casanova I doubt there would be more than 1 who could bear to suck your dick, you're talking nonsense :)

I would think philosophy might be a struggle if we are completely wrapped up in the instinctual and a slave to our baser desires

I can be the best philosopher out there, still a man made of flesh, nonetheless.

I would say that a great philosopher starts his work admitting his animal side, recognizing the finitude of life, knowing that everything is a big shit, which culminates with hedonism, and, yes, i know this argument is dreadful, so I am going to state it anyway according to my shitted personality.

I can be the best philosopher out there, still a man made of flesh, nonetheless.

I would say that a great philosopher starts his work admitting his animal side, recognizing the finitude of life, knowing that everything is a big shit, which culminates with hedonism, and, yes, i know this argument is dreadful, so I am going to state it anyway according to my shitted personality.
study more grasshopper....much, much more :cool:

Just to add to the thread openly:
Been in the situation twice... once i got my cock sucked (and came) about 35 yrs ago and once gave head ~10 yrs ago (and he came) had to spit... sorry. LOL
Do not regret it: May do it again under proper circumstances.....
Will say that cock (to me) has nothing onda pussy. I do love the taste, smell and feel of a woman. Nothing can replace where I came from.

Just to add to the thread openly:
Been in the situation twice... once i got my cock sucked (and came) about 35 yrs ago and once gave head ~10 yrs ago (and he came) had to spit... sorry. LOL
Do not regret it: May do it again under proper circumstances.....
Will say that cock (to me) has nothing onda pussy. I do love the taste, smell and feel of a woman. Nothing can replace where I came from.

me too re being sucked and almost the same timeframe too (36 years ago to be precise)

Probable difference being I woke up to my cock halfway down this guy's throat and I came bucketloads in that between sleep and awake state

If a strictly gay guy was to give oral sex to a woman one day, would you consider the gay guy be a straight guy now? If not, then you shouldn't think that a strictly straight dude just turned gay on one penis.

Besides, whats wrong with just saying someone is bi, even if its just from 1% of their sexual encounters? Why do we even need to have these labels and try so hard to fit into one or an other of them? Cant we just be sexual beings?