• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Straight men giving/receiving oral

Clearly you’ve never done a weekend of meth with a hot trans woman - the whole idea of binary categories just evaporates

No i definitely have not nor ever will. The binary categories still exist. If they didn't noone would be having sex change. You don't change to a "they" , you change male to female
And yes a man sucking cock imo is gay/bi

I've smoked weight in Hcl & also freebase MDPV for days on end & never wanted to suck a dick or get fucked in the ass by a man.

Nobody wants to get fucked in the ass and just cause you don’t suck dick doesn’t mean anyone who does once in a blue moon is a secret raving homo. Meth just makes me a giving person and it seems kind and generous to do a friend a favour if they are doing you one. Anyway sexuality is a spectrum (even if gender is not).

I can live with bi if it makes people more comfortable to box me in. But good lord, imagine if we started essentially defining blue lighters by the most far out thing they have ever done on drugs....

I consider myself heterosexual; however some of you cannot agree with my definitions, anyway it is not my point now.

Yesterday i was hanging out by myself, jumping from bar to bar to see what kinds of demons were available. i found a girl by accident, one of my cases. She wanted to smoke cannabis and I am the guy for drugs over here.

So we went to a bar, high quality handcrafted beers, legalized, a hidden gem. Later, three other persons arrived at the place. 3 amazing girls, young for my age, like 20 years-old. What can I say, it took a while to notice that one of them was actually not a proper girl. She was an angel with Adam's apple, my kind of woman.

So we smoked, drank, and, of course, I could not miss the chance and I asked this angel to extend the night with me somewhere else. She was reluctant in the beginning. So, I caressed her neck with affection and seduction. She did not agree to come to my house, but I drove to the boonies to smoke one more joint.

What a kiss, what a sweetheart person, I am in love right now. Her lips in my dick, something that I am going to remember for my whole life...

Later that night, two guys tried to rob me and my angel, when we were smoking and having love. Poor guys, they figured out some things yesterday. Like, firstly, seeing me and my angel together was a strange vision, let's say like that. Secondly, seeing my gun and my penis simultaneously was also a strange and unexpected vision.

Two new cellphones for my collection, today I am going to visit some folks, crackheads, in the favelas to gift them with new smartphones, I hope they can unblock them

Last edited:
I consider myself heterosexual; however some of you cannot agree with my definitions, anyway it is not my point now.

Yesterday i was hanging out by myself, jumping from bar to bar to see what kinds of demons were available. i found a girl by accident, one of my cases. She wanted to smoke cannabis and I am the guy for drugs over here.

So we went to a bar, high quality handcrafted beers, legalized, a hidden gem. Later, three other persons arrived at the place. 3 amazing girls, young for my age, like 20 years-old. What can I say, it took a while to notice that one of them was actually not a proper girl. She was an angel with Adam's apple, my kind of woman.

So we smoked, drank, and, of course, I could not miss the chance and I asked this angel to extend the night with me somewhere else. She was reluctant in the beginning. So, I caressed her neck with affection and seduction. She did not agree to come to my house, but I drove to the boonies to smoke one more joint.

What a kiss, what a sweetheart person, I am in love right now. Her lips in my dick, something that I am going to remember for my whole life...

Later that night, two guys tried to rob me and my angel, when we were smoking and having love. Poor guys, they figured out some things yesterday. Like, firstly, seeing me and my angel together was a strange vision, let's say like that. Secondly, seeing my gun and my penis simultaneously was also a strange and unexpected vision.

Two new cellphones for my collection, today I am going to visit some folks, crackheads, in the favelas to gift them with new smartphones, I hope they can unblock them
Are you from Brasil? Do you drink Chimarrão or erva mate? I drink it daily and have for decades. Stay safe.

Are you from Brasil? Do you drink Chimarrão or erva mate? I drink it daily and have for decades. Stay safe.

Yeah man, I am from Brazil. I don't drink chimarrão or erva mate, going to explain why

These drinks are very common in the South region of Brazil, on the border with Uruguay and Argentina. In other places, it is not common at all. I believe they are originated from the Spanish america and not from the Portuguese America since they are very common in these aforementioned countries

Yeah man, I am from Brazil. I don't drink chimarrão or erva mate, going to explain why

These drinks are very common in the South region of Brazil, on the border with Uruguay and Argentina. In other places, it is not common at all. I believe they are originated from the Spanish america and not from the Portuguese America since they are very common in these aforementioned countries
I also drink mate leao and mix it with lemon juice or citrus juice, and Argentine, and Paraguayan yerba both hot as cocido and cold/iced as Terere. Coffee from Brasil also tastes good. I will sometimes make cafezinho but I do not drink a lot of them at once as it is sugary.

I also drink mate leao and mix it with lemon juice or citrus juice, and Argentine, and Paraguayan yerba both hot as cocido and cold/iced as Terere. Coffee from Brasil also tastes good. I will sometimes make cafezinho but I do not drink a lot of them at once as it is sugary.

Brazilian coffee is amazing, sadly, we, brazilians, do not consume it, since the majority is exported, welcome to third world

The point is, if someone put a gun to your head and said suck that dick...the most heterosexual man on earth could do it. That wouldn't magically turn him gay.

That being said, there are plenty of straight guys who aren't so squeamish and would likely do it for much less dramatic reasons. Money, drugs, etc.

The same is true for me, I'd have sex with a woman if I needed to. This is all hypothetical but yeah.