• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Sticky heroin, the hell is it?

I used to snort liquid when ingesting NBOxx all the time. It works fine. Can't speak on for dope as I've always had powder but snorting liquid works fine.
Putting into a nasal mist inhaler dissolved in water works great for tar

Putting into a nasal mist inhaler dissolved in water works great for tar
Yes I have heard of people doing this as well. I basically just made a liquid volumetric solution, would put some drops on a surface and snort it with a straw. But yeah I hear that works well too.

It doesn’t cause you to sneeze at all its just a “drain” you get just like youd get from doing a line then getting a nice drain right off yhe bat….As far as i know thats the only way to sniff tar….
I have a very ticklish nose and anything that I try to put up it makes me sneeze. The first time I tried coke I lost most of it while sneezing somebody else's line right off the table XD

I've come across a few times to a kind of heroin which is sticky, I explain, I only snort it and this fucking sticky heroin is impossible to pulverize, if you try to press it with a card the piece of h just flattens, it just stays in small pieces and the only way to snort it is to cut it in micro pieces and while you do this it leaves stickiness on your fingers and table...

what the hell is this stickiness?? a cutting agent? opium residue? also it is not a good h in taste, smell and effect.
okay so basically you put the lil puddy lookin h on a flat piece of glass or solid wood… take a lighter and put the flame to the h it will begin to bubble, dont try to incinerate it just try to get consistent bubbling across the entire surface of h… should take seconds…. once it harderns put it in between a bill and crush it… now u have powder … an og taught me this trick way back when