• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Sticky heroin, the hell is it?

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I've come across a few times to a kind of heroin which is sticky, I explain, I only snort it and this fucking sticky heroin is impossible to pulverize, if you try to press it with a card the piece of h just flattens, it just stays in small pieces and the only way to snort it is to cut it in micro pieces and while you do this it leaves stickiness on your fingers and table...

what the hell is this stickiness?? a cutting agent? opium residue? also it is not a good h in taste, smell and effect.

Sounds like black tar, I'm I the UK and use to have connect for extremely strong gear that was kinda like bubblegum before you chew it.

Color of powder with the consistency of tar? And the effects were sub-par?

We had a bunch of really cheap h a while back in Texas called cheese that met these descriptions. It was marketed towards high school (grade school) age.

Color of powder with the consistency of tar? And the effects were sub-par?

We had a bunch of really cheap h a while back in Texas called cheese that met these descriptions. It was marketed towards high school (grade school) age.
I knew "cheese" to be heroin cut with DPH and other random shit. It sucked, but I can see why it was marketed to kids.

I've seen black tar that was relatively lighter brown and more powdery (yet still moist), but it was more of a dark khaki color not light beige.

Black tar is just a more crudely refined #4 I believe.

These days?

who knows could be splooge

latest

You mean this guy?

But seriously, there's no way to know what you have there short of sending some off to be analyzed at a lab. Proceed at your own risk these days.

If no works are available i prepare the tar as if to shoot it then just snort the brown water, theres a name for this method but i don’t remember it

If no works are available i prepare the tar as if to shoot it then just snort the brown water, theres a name for this method but i don’t remember it
interesting pls can you elaborate how you prepare it and tell the name of the method?

also snorting liquid doesn't seem nice, how "strongly or deeply" do you inhale?

Add about 1cc of water in a metal spoon add a little heat and stir it up till the tar is dissolved then snort it, just snort it like doing a line , you can even use your favorite straw, youll feel it in a few minutes …
Start with a small piece ,half a pea size and see how it hits you, you can always redose if needed…

You probably have to keep your head tilted back for a couple minutes after snorting the liquid to prevent it from going down your throat immediatly

I used to snort liquid when ingesting NBOxx all the time. It works fine. Can't speak on for dope as I've always had powder but snorting liquid works fine.

You probably have to keep your head tilted back for a couple minutes after snorting the liquid to prevent it from going down your throat immediatly
It kinda goes right down as soon as you do it , then just get a couple drains afterwards but by then your already beginning to feel it